Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 07:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young girl records her mom getting screwed in the next room  (Read 17868 times)
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2013, 07:07:03 AM »

Yeah I know, they are inconsistent in the enforcement of their policies.... but acting surprised that it got removed for sexual content is quite disingenuous.  Something i wouldn't expect of Mssr Parker

Once it gets too real, Youtube removes it, that seems to be their policy. Does this prudish battle makes sense? No, it's rather a symbolic act and reputation control. Kids find their way to other pages like Worldstarhiphop and so on...
Report to moderator   Logged
the trainer
Getbig V

100 PERCENT ALPHA MALE

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2013, 07:14:54 AM »

One of the best ways to jerk off is to go to a motel and listen to people fucking by the door with your dick in your hand and the excitement of getting caught just add to the pleasure.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2013, 07:21:59 AM »

I once fucked a single mom in her daughter's bed (her daughter was with her father that weekend) because her friends was fucking my buddy in her bed.  What kind of whore does that?  My bare ass on her comforter with her straddling my cock.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:55 AM »

I once fucked a single mom in her daughter's bed (her daughter was with her father that weekend) because her friends was fucking my buddy in her bed.  What kind of whore does that?  My bare ass on her comforter with her straddling my cock.

Looks like I'm not the only one now Cheesy
macos
Getbig IV

Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »

where is the video?

$
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2013, 07:41:04 AM »

where is was the video?

Youtube
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »

Yeah I know, they are inconsistent in the enforcement of their policies.... but acting surprised that it got removed for sexual content is quite disingenuous.  Something i wouldn't expect of Mssr Parker
They have plenty of vids of people making "sex noises"...and plenty of vids of movies showing glimpse of breasts, etc. And then there are those "disturbing" vids (some posted here) of clothed girls getting humped by dogs. I think that the mom had something to do with it. And they had to yank it, and that was the blanket statement.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »

ive done that as well, except the 3 yr old daughter was asleep on the floor on an air matress while I nailed her mom on the daughters bed.

it was ackward but the mom wouldnt stop until the daughter woke up screaming, thinking her mom was getting strangled to death.  Cheesy

White trash ftw.
ProudVirgin69
Getbig IV

hardcore redneck electric champion neegull

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2013, 01:36:37 PM »

They have plenty of vids of people making "sex noises"...and plenty of vids of movies showing glimpse of breasts, etc. And then there are those "disturbing" vids (some posted here) of clothed girls getting humped by dogs. I think that the mom had something to do with it. And they had to yank it, and that was the blanket statement.

Point taken Tongue
AbrahamG
Getbig IV

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2013, 04:08:34 PM »

Years ago, I would occasionally fuck around with "fat bobbi".  She was a fatty, but had tits that clocked in at 42GGG.  Huge.  She was about 20 or 21 and had a bastard.  Not mine.  Anyways, I dropped by for a visit and the kid was about a month old and sleeping in the crib.  She pulled them bad boys out, dropped to her knees and sucked my cock until completion.  I was standing up and held onto the crib to keep my balance.  To this day, I've never had better blowjobs than from the aforementioned "fat bobbi". 
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

11 inch penis

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »

One of the best ways to jerk off is to go to a motel and listen to people fucking by the door with your dick in your hand and the excitement of getting caught just add to the pleasure.

Duly noted.
marty31672
Getbig IV

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2013, 12:40:29 AM »

The video is still there they just gaved it a new name
marty31672
Getbig IV

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2013, 12:41:46 AM »

See, I told you all so
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2JhrgELB0/youtube]
marty31672
Getbig IV

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2JhrgELB0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2JhrgELB0</a>
marty31672
Getbig IV

« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2013, 02:02:22 AM »

booty, is that you?
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2013, 02:36:38 AM »

It has been removed due to youtube's policy on nudity and sexual content...
Yet there was no nudity and no sexual content.
I bet you mom found out that her daughter put her on blast.

Youtube is shit now.

Daily Motion all the way
Rami
Getbig V

at large

« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2013, 02:57:46 AM »

This getbigger found another way.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_03Mh_99w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_03Mh_99w</a>
jr
Getbig IV

No homo of peace

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2013, 01:22:13 PM »

It has been removed due to youtube's policy on nudity and sexual content...
Yet there was no nudity and no sexual content.
I bet you mom found out that her daughter put her on blast.

It's the juxtaposition of the sound of adults having sex, with the vision of what appear to be 12 year old girls. It's kinda fucked up.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2013, 01:29:18 PM »

Those two girls will change their tune in about 2 years or so, when they realize how good her mother was gettin' it Cheesy
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2013, 01:42:19 PM »

It's the juxtaposition of the sound of adults having sex, with the vision of what appear to be 12 year old girls. It's kinda fucked up.
That made it even hotter
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2013, 01:43:28 PM »

In a sense, but at the same time, they giggling and laughing at the mother...and since the girl has her own YouTube channel (I believe) other children (her friends and classmates) will have watched it, and they know who her mom is...
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2013, 01:59:43 PM »

In a sense, but at the same time, they giggling and laughing at the mother...and since the girl has her own YouTube channel (I believe) other children (her friends and classmates) will have watched it, and they know who her mom is...

I'm pretty sure some of their male friends know the mom better than she thinks.  When I was 15 my buddy had the hottest single mom.  When I'd be at his place she'd asked me how I think she looked when getting ready for a date, changing right in front of me, full tits and pussy show.  She knew what she was doing but sadly I was a little too na´ve at that age to have done anything.
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2013, 02:08:24 PM »

I'm pretty sure some of their male friends know the mom better than she thinks.  When I was 15 my buddy had the hottest single mom.  When I'd be at his place she'd asked me how I think she looked when getting ready for a date, changing right in front of me, full tits and pussy show.  She knew what she was doing but sadly I was a little too na´ve at that age to have done anything.
That girl is roughly 12, if she has friends who "know mom better than she thinks", then that would be kinda sick...
Chances are, she has a FB account, and her mom does too, and someone might have clued mom in...if it gets pulled again, I'd probably say mom had it done...right now, I think Mom is oblivious to her daughter's little world, all she is about is getting some....
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2013, 02:16:53 PM »

Years ago, I would occasionally fuck around with "fat bobbi".  She was a fatty, but had tits that clocked in at 42GGG.  Huge.  She was about 20 or 21 and had a bastard.  Not mine.  Anyways, I dropped by for a visit and the kid was about a month old and sleeping in the crib.  She pulled them bad boys out, dropped to her knees and sucked my cock until completion.  I was standing up and held onto the crib to keep my balance.  To this day, I've never had better blowjobs than from the aforementioned "fat bobbi". 

Is she single?
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2013, 08:18:07 AM »

I just had to go back and revisit this. Grin

Crack
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!