Author Topic: Liz Hatch sexy ass bicylist!!!!  (Read 8790 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Liz Hatch sexy ass bicylist!!!!
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »
Would love to be her bike. . .

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Liz Hatch sexy ass bicylist!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 09:19:58 AM »
I'm glad I didn't have breakfast yet, or I'd puke on my screen looking at those fake tits. :-X
N

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »
she does not look sexy
+ those photos are done by a profesional, and photoshopped

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:07 AM »
Bigger legs than 99% of GB.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 09:27:59 AM »
I'm glad I didn't have breakfast yet, or I'd puke on my screen looking at those fake tits. :-X

I know I can count on you croatch for a gay comment on fake titties!! ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »

I said the same thing.
These girls are so nuts,
they get shit so out of proportion.

Other than that, she is freakin HOT!!!
Most are all show no go!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 09:48:47 AM »

Croatch- I know you are the resident tit expert, but why do you say hers are fake?

She's not a professional model. She has been racing bikes on the West coast for several years now.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »

I know I can count on you croatch for a gay comment on fake titties!! ;D

Are you saying that "croatch" favors the man totem?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »
Croatch- I know you are the resident tit expert, but why do you say hers are fake?

She's not a professional model. She has been racing bikes on the West coast for several years now.
It's obvious.  Implants wouldn't be so bad, if maybe just a few women had them.  When such a large number of women have them, they become even more tacky.  Accept God gave you no titties, and move on.

Are you saying that "croatch" favors the man totem?
haha, Man totem.
N

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 11:01:04 AM »
It's obvious.  Implants wouldn't be so bad, if maybe just a few women had them.  When such a large number of women have them, they become even more tacky.  Accept God gave you no titties, and move on.haha, Man totem.
The worst is how they look on female bodybuilders when they're down to low bodyfat...like someone sewed big grapefruits under their skin. Check out any issue of Denise masino's mags and you'll see what i mean. Guys who have grown up in the last decade are so used to fake tits, they can't appreciate natural breasts anymore. I have nothing against them when they look and feel real. But those are very few.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 11:03:09 AM »
It's obvious.  Implants wouldn't be so bad, if maybe just a few women had them.  When such a large number of women have them, they become even more tacky.  Accept God gave you no titties, and move on.haha, Man totem.
you should accept the amount of muscle you were born with and not attempt to make yourself larger through weight training and protein consumption.

your so fucking artificial croatch.

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 11:33:17 AM »
I am sure that her representing as a 'bicyclist' was just her ploy to get in Maxim.

She looks nothing of a true bicyclist's physique.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »
I am sure that her representing as a 'bicyclist' was just her ploy to get in Maxim.

She looks nothing of a true bicyclist's physique.

Gayer than getting robed of 100 dollars by a wannabe gangster.

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »
The worst is how they look on female bodybuilders when they're down to low bodyfat...like someone sewed big grapefruits under their skin. Check out any issue of Denise masino's mags and you'll see what i mean. Guys who have grown up in the last decade are so used to fake tits, they can't appreciate natural breasts anymore. I have nothing against them when they look and feel real. But those are very few.

like flipped-over soup bowls

look pathetic

body88

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »

Don't really have an opinion on fake tits, but had to make a comment on your stance regarding implants. I watched your training video, and you documented your start at 150 lbs.....Why didn't you just accept that God gave no muscle, and move on? Could your hundreds of hours in the gym, dictate the same kind of insecurity about having small muscles, that some of these whores have about having no tits? Not trying to call you out, because I spend a lot of time improving my body via diet and weight training, also.

How would you react, if you met a hot broad, she was everything you wanted in a woman, and you found out she had some fake fun bags later on?

Seems like you have two different outlooks on society. Watching your training video ( and its positive nature), is a complete 180 regarding how you speak, and portray yourself on a daily basis. I understand the web is "make believe", but you are sort of a walking contradiction, no?

Oh yes, almost forget - meltdown!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »
A girl who gets fake tits,
is as bad if not worse than
the guy who can't look past
small breasts.  She'll get what she
deserves.

Oh, and what is that shit written on her hips?

She fucked up her body.

Shame.
Most are all show no go!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »

Don't really have an opinion on fake tits, but had to make a comment on your stance regarding implants. I watched your training video, and you documented your start at 150 lbs.....Why didn't you just accept that God gave no muscle, and move on? Could your hundreds of hours in the gym, dictate the same kind of insecurity about having small muscles, that some of these whores have about having no tits? Not trying to call you out, because I spend a lot of time improving my body via diet and weight training, also.

How would you react, if you met a hot broad, she was everything you wanted in a woman, and you found out she had some fake fun bags later on?

Seems like you have two different outlooks on society. Watching your training video ( and its positive nature), is a complete 180 regarding how you speak, and portray yourself on a daily basis. I understand the web is "make believe", but you are sort of a walking contradiction, no?

Oh yes, almost forget - meltdown!

You're way off.  Spending time on a training routine/diet, takes consitency over years...done without drugs that is.  Some attention whore who go in for a 2 hour surgery, honestly....is not the same thing at all.  To develop what you have into something greater, is awesome.  To get a surgery...well, any slut can do that my friend.
NEVER compare the Croatch to so fake titty skeezer. ;)
N

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »
Would love to be her bike. . .

Why? If I was you ? I'd want to be her Boyfriend ..

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 02:50:48 PM »
You're way off.  Spending time on a training routine/diet, takes consitency over years...done without drugs that is.  Some attention whore who go in for a 2 hour surgery, honestly....is not the same thing at all.  To develop what you have into something greater, is awesome.  To get a surgery...well, any slut can do that my friend.

different means to the same end, as devil's advocate, who's the fool?
For some it's just as much the process that's important as is the end result, to others it's merely the the latter. The toiling 'naturalist' just has a more romanticised view, attributing extra meaning to the hours spent.
Enhancing yourself, either through persistant hard labour, or via a 2 hour procedure, is simply ego-augmentation, you can not place one above the other and claim moral superiority

body88

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

I get your point....I'm just trying to get to the root of the reason that a woman would get implants. Insecurity is the driving force for a lot of things. An argument could be against us weightlifers for the hours we put in at the gym, and the diets we follow to remain in extraordinary shape. If a woman who gets implants could develop what she had over time ( with exercises for the bee stings) I would think she would do it.

The argument is pretty broad, because if we are talking attention whore skanks, compared to a woman who is highly insecure about her small breast, it's a slightly different scenario.

I guess your right when it comes down to it, but, personally - I couldn't classify all woman with fake tits the same way.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »
Why? If I was you ? I'd want to be her Boyfriend ..

nah so he can give her a yeast infection

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 06:16:32 PM »
I get your point....I'm just trying to get to the root of the reason that a woman would get implants. Insecurity is the driving force for a lot of things. An argument could be against us weightlifers for the hours we put in at the gym, and the diets we follow to remain in extraordinary shape. If a woman who gets implants could develop what she had over time ( with exercises for the bee stings) I would think she would do it.

The argument is pretty broad, because if we are talking attention whore skanks, compared to a woman who is highly insecure about her small breast, it's a slightly different scenario.

I guess your right when it comes down to it, but, personally - I couldn't classify all woman with fake tits the same way.
Agreed.  Someone who gets implants, but isn't an attention whore, isn't so bad.  The fact that every other woman has them, just makes them generic...plain and simple.  Same as a guy who is mildly big on steroids...dime a dozen. 
N