Author Topic: R.I.P Tony Snow  (Read 4774 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: R.I.P Tony Snow
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »
bush tool who took it up the ass without a condom.  hope he's enjoying hell now being next to jessie helms.  white trash.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 01:50:09 PM »
Nice veneers.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »
He will be missed without a doubt, he brought alot personality to his press conferences. You hating libs are basically useless as shown by your bullshit farce of a candidate "Obamaination". Liberals are the ultimate distruction of this country.

leon

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
Moosejay. If one's own morality is to be determined by the actions of others then the very concept of moral behavior is made meaningless. I'd say pre-emptive wars of aggression, yorture and the elimination of habeas corpus have pretty much destroyed what it traditionally meant to be an American. Is life style and standard of living to be reduced to how many toys one has. I thought you quackopractors believed in a positive life force.

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 06:21:49 PM »
Moosejay. If one's own morality is to be determined by the actions of others then the very concept of moral behavior is made meaningless. I'd say pre-emptive wars of aggression, yorture and the elimination of habeas corpus have pretty much destroyed what it traditionally meant to be an American. Is life style and standard of living to be reduced to how many toys one has. I thought you quackopractors believed in a positive life force.

Those are some big words "Leon" but it wasn't preemptive as the majority of congress voted on it and not only did the US think there was WMD's but so did the world. Pull your head out of you're ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 06:25:54 PM »
Tony told a lot of lies and was part of the machine that did some horrible thigns for greater longterm US interests.  You're both right.  Rest in Peace... he did his job and played his position and did a job he loved. 

Remember Snow's bigger place in history - 5 days after 911, as the host of Fox Sunday Morning, he got Condi Rice to admit that on 9/11, there was someone in the white house with coded terminology who was involved in the hijackings.  Snow asked "a mole?", and Condi wouldn't admit to that, but she did say that someone on the inside leaked coded terminology that came in a threat AFTER the 19 hijackers are dead.

In the bigger scheme of history, Tony Snow got Condi to admit that someone in the white house was involved.  In 100 years, that piece of info will matter more than anything else.

Before you call BS, Coach or anyone else, look up the transcript.  Sunday Sept 16, 01.  Fox Sunday with Tony Snow.