Author Topic: YATES CANT TOUCH THIS  (Read 18260 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: YATES CANT TOUCH THIS
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2005, 11:37:09 AM »
All you guys think of in terms of greatness is size & conditioning you're a product of magazine marketing , Comier has size , shape , conditioning , balance & proportion and aesthetics not to mention no weak bodyparts , total perfection , I would rather have Comier win the Mr Olympia in that shape than ANY version of Yates or Coleman , the way the judging criteria is set up now it rewards based on size & conditioning , maybe the sport has passed me by but Comier is the perfect blend of the true bodybuilding criteria.

please define "true bodybuilding criteria".

If you are going to say: wide shoulders, flaring lats, small waist, good quad sweep, good balance, good size and definition,

well than the pre-gut Ronnie has Chris beat on ALL counts:

What is this "true bodybuilding criteria" that you speak of?

Cause if it has anything to do with balance, X-frames, tapers, size and conditioning, the pre-gut Coleman matches and surpasses chris:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2005, 11:41:08 AM »
Chris smokes Ronnie in everyone of those shots you're to infatuated with Ronnie to see otherwise.  ;)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2005, 11:43:03 AM »
Chris smokes Ronnie in everyone of those shots you're to infatuated with Ronnie to see otherwise.  ;)

I stand corrected, that statement is the stupidiest thing i've ever read.

ATTENTION WHORE!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2005, 11:54:43 AM »
I am still waiting for the definition of "true bodbuilding criteria"..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2005, 11:59:33 AM »
I am still waiting for the definition of "true bodbuilding criteria"..

Size , shape , conditioning , seperation , balance , proportion , aesthetics coupled with the least ammount of flaws and who looks better in the mandatory poses and juding by that criteria you boy is incomplete and outclassed.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2005, 05:09:41 PM »
 :-\

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2005, 05:12:34 PM »
morphed

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2005, 05:13:24 PM »
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2006, 08:34:16 AM »
Comier has size , shape , conditioning , balance & proportion and aesthetics not to mention no weak bodyparts , total perfection.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Comier has the structure & the genetics to outright beat Coleman just not the drive , purely from a structure & aesthetics standpoint Coleman isn't even close to Comier .

Thank God you're not a judge-Cormier's BORING. Everything's fairly balanced and MEDIOCRE-jack of all trades, master of none.

For that kind of look i'll go with Melvin Anthony or Martinez.

Guys like you are the reason the undeserved *hype* surrounding this guy lives on!!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2006, 08:35:42 AM »
Thank God you're not a judge-Cormier's BORING. Everything's fairly balanced and MEDIOCRE.

VERY TRUE, NO REAL WEAK POINTS, NO REAL STRONG POINTS.  PEOPLE DONT PAY TO GO TO SHOWS TO SEE GUYS LIKE CORMIER

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2006, 08:41:01 AM »
Thank God you're not a judge-Cormier's BORING. Everything's fairly balanced and MEDIOCRE-jack of all trades, master of none.

Guys like you are the reason the undeserved *hype* surrounding this guy lives on!!

Master of none? Cormier, at his very best, has (had?) tremendous quads, pecs, abs and an excellent back. Also, unlike Anthony (who otherwise has a great physique) and Martinez, Cormier has something approaching a decent pair of calves.
Lies, damn lies and diets

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2006, 08:43:12 AM »
Master of none? Cormier, at his very best, has (had?) tremendous quads, pecs, abs and an excellent back. Also, unlike Anthony (who otherwise has a great physique) and Martinez, Cormier has something approaching a decent pair of calves.
NOTHING WORTH PAYING TO GO SEE.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2006, 09:06:54 AM »
Once again, people spouting off like morons. XL......if there was no Dorian...there would be no Ronnie. Period. And at the time, Dorian SMOKED Ronald. However, this stupid ass comparison is like saying Dorian smoked arnold or zane....they were from two different eras....of course the new guys are always going to take it to the next level you moron. End this stupid thread and don't EVER start another again...otherwise Ronnie won't let you sniff his posing panties anymore.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2006, 09:09:55 AM »
Once again, people spouting off like morons. XL......if there was no Dorian...there would be no Ronnie. Period. And at the time, Dorian SMOKED Ronald. However, this stupid ass comparison is like saying Dorian smoked arnold or zane....they were from two different eras....of course the new guys are always going to take it to the next level you moron. End this stupid thread and don't EVER start another again...otherwise Ronnie won't let you sniff his posing panties anymore.
I WASNT KNOCKING DORIAN YOU SMARMY FUCKING C*NT, MERELY POINTING OUT HOW MUCH BETTER RONNIE IS COMPARED TO HIM....WITHOUT DORIAN THERE WOULD BE NO RONNIE?  THAT'S A LAUGHABLE STATEMENT.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2006, 09:12:59 AM »
DORIAN AND RONNIE ARE FROM THE SAME ERA OF DRUGS.  THERE ARE NO NEW DRUGS TODAY THAT WERENT AVAILABLE WHEN DORIAN WAS MR O, UNLIKE THE 70'S.  THE 70'S AND 80'S=DIFFERENT ERA  90'S AND 2000'S= SAME ERA, DUMBASS.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »
YESS!!!! THAT'S THE FOOOOKIN WAY!!!
follow the arrows

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2008, 09:19:34 PM »
Dorian calves  :-*

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2008, 11:02:57 PM »
YES I AGREE DORIAN WAS A GOOD BODYBUILDER, BUT RONNIE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN DORIAN THAT IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY, WHICH MAKES IT SO IRONIC THAT THESE DORIAN NUTHUGGERS/RONNIE HATERS ARE EVEN COMPARING DORIAN TO RONNIE, DORIAN ISNT EVEN IN RONNIES CLASS, EVEN DORIAN REALIZES THAT HE WOULD GET OWNED IN A CONTEST AGAINST RONNIE.

DORIAN NUTHUGGERS/RONNIE HATERS=OWNED AGIAN!!!!!!!!

Please get help. Your retardation has reached dangerous levels.

This has been a public service announcement.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »
DORIAN AND RONNIE ARE FROM THE SAME ERA OF DRUGS.  THERE ARE NO NEW DRUGS TODAY THAT WERENT AVAILABLE WHEN DORIAN WAS MR O, UNLIKE THE 70'S.  THE 70'S AND 80'S=DIFFERENT ERA  90'S AND 2000'S= SAME ERA, DUMBASS.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2008, 06:58:16 AM »
nobody could!

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2008, 07:41:06 AM »
Though Doryan owns Uonie Roleman at offseason?

You know if you put Dorian's offseason arms on his contest day body they'd still be too small it might be a better fit. Oh well let's be generous he would at least have avoided being owned as hard by Shawn Ray's mighty guns.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2008, 07:47:40 AM »
Agree, bad shots to make argument with ...Cormier looks better..
The Number 2 in Scranton