Author Topic: Low test, need advice to keep it low  (Read 6696 times)

gilles

• Getbig II
Re: Low test, need advice to keep it low
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2013, 10:01:46 AM »

so i got one sore nipple (queue bigcyp  ;D)

should i start taking aromasin?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »
I might go that route eventually, by artificially reducing test further. But right now it is cheaper to buy it black market, and though it is technically illegal here, you wouldn't get more than a slap on the wrist. Probably not even a fine if it is clearly for personal use.

My copay for 10 ml of test cyp is less then $25. Do you get it on the black market for less then this? How do you know what the quality is? Is it pure or adulterated. There are a number of reasons to be cautious about illegal medications besides the fact that you are breaking the law.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2013, 04:28:52 PM »
so i got one sore nipple (queue bigcyp  ;D)

should i start taking aromasin?

That one I haven't tried but seems to be gaining a lot of popularity.

I don't know how much excess fat you're carrying but if its too much I would take something now, in hopes you don't get gyno flare up once lean. Would suck to have to take an ai forever...

gilles

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »
That one I haven't tried but seems to be gaining a lot of popularity.

I don't know how much excess fat you're carrying but if its too much I would take something now, in hopes you don't get gyno flare up once lean. Would suck to have to take an ai forever...

i'm not particularly fat but in my training days as a youngster i always had one sore nipple (left)

i must admit i have quite a strong reaction to test e

i read up a lot about arimidex and aromasin and the latter comes out favourable in regards to gyno so i'm quite interested in your experiences

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2013, 05:04:31 PM »
i'm not particularly fat but in my training days as a youngster i always had one sore nipple (left)

i must admit i have quite a strong reaction to test e

i read up a lot about arimidex and aromasin and the latter comes out favourable in regards to gyno so i'm quite interested in your experiences

Like I said no experience with aromasin but I've used nolva, adex and letro. The letro you have to be more precise with dosing cause a little too much will have you feeling shitty and with achy joints. Adex I didn't have a good experience with but that could've been the source. Out of all three of those nolva is less harsh on your system and can actually have a positive effect on lipids. Nolva also targets the breast tissue, not reducing estrogen throughout the whole body...can be good or bad depends how you look at it.

gilles

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2013, 05:08:43 PM »
Like I said no experience with aromasin but I've used nolva, adex and letro. The letro you have to be more precise with dosing cause a little too much will have you feeling shitty and with achy joints. Adex I didn't have a good experience with but that could've been the source. Out of all three of those nolva is less harsh on your system and can actually have a positive effect on lipids. Nolva also targets the breast tissue, not reducing estrogen throughout the whole body...can be good or bad depends how you look at it.

cool, i've got nolva and clomiphene as a back up

did you take nolva while using test?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
cool, i've got nolva and clomiphene as a back up

did you take nolva while using test?

Yeah, worked good for test.

Might wanna look into surgery if you're in it for the long term though bro...

gilles

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »
Yeah, worked good for test.

Might wanna look into surgery if you're in it for the long term though bro...

so would you agree with the following statement

arimidex is an aromotase inhibitor and nolvadex is a SERM (Selective estrogen receptor modulator)...

When synthetic testesterone (in your case 250mg of test E) is introduced in our bodies, the compound aromatizes via the aromatize enzyme into dht and estrogen respectively. Both compounds play an important role in facilitating muscle grwoth as well as strength increases during training. However, excessive levels of dht and estrogen has some nasty side effects. High amounts of dht leads to androgenic side effects which include hairloss, aggression, prostarte hypertrophy and acne, while excess estrogen leads to water bloat and the condition known as gynocomastia.

To prevent androgenic side effects one usually makes use of finasteride which relieves the side effects of DHT (hair loss and prostrate hypertrophy) whilst on cycle. Arimidex on the other hand relieves estrogenic side effects by blocking the aromotase enzyme thereby reducing the overall levels of estrogen in the body..

Nolvadex on the other hand does NOT reduce estrogen levels in the body but rather prevents estrogen from binding onto the estrogen receptors in the body, especially those receptors in the breast tissue, thus preventing gyno...

However, nolvadex will do nothing for preventing water retention and is used ONLY when one has signs of gyno...

Arimidex on the other hand will reduce estrogen levels in the body and therefore decrease our chances of retaining water and developing gyno wilst on cycle...

In summary use nolvadex for gyno if it occurs and as a pct, arimidex is best to use on cycle....

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2013, 05:20:38 PM »
so would you agree with the following statement

Yes! Agreed with the above copy/paste  x100

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2013, 05:28:05 PM »
Yes! Agreed with the above copy/paste  x100

This.