Author Topic: 1st cycle in 7 years  (Read 3095 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: 1st cycle in 7 years
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 09:15:05 PM »
Also congrates on the good MELTDOWN ha "not that I care bla  bla  bla  but I'll say something anyway"

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 09:17:42 PM »
WTF are you rambling about ..... McDonald KFC burgers? Ha , why did you quote my post anyway

Yeah I think I quoted you to reply to one thing then just went up the posts and went off on a tangent
Whoever the guy was talking about eating dirty or you NEED to eat clean and how hard it is etc etc like he has no impulse control

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 09:25:45 PM »
ESFITNESS claims to be able to eat that way and stay lean due to the high am mounts of gear he runs or suggested to run IDK

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 09:29:18 PM »
Man I think someone gets all PISSY , got your goat .... whyddon't you take a AI cause your estro levels are starting to show in your backlash replies

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 09:51:13 PM »
Pretty sure that how much you eat determines fat levels and how you look, followed by macronutrient ratios
That's the 99%. Fast food is more a health thing. Spiking your insulin then taking in a load of trans fats? Great way to get diabetes and fur up your arteries imo.
When I was first starting out I smashed back the McDonalds and was eating 3 large meals a day there and trying my hardest to get in extra calories with the milkshakes mad soft serve intake lol. Cost me fucking LOADS. Now I eat for maybe $10-15 a day including shakes and I am still always hungry. I can't bulk on fast food I just get full really quickly. But now I can just drink shakes all day then train morning and night and have a big meal with 2-3kg of bone in meat and I'll still be hungry unless I have ice cream or something after lol. I can eat keto and get fatter. Calories first then macros. I doubt that fast food makes a difference at all really. Maybe higher sodium and water retention but that's not really a problem

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 05:10:14 AM »
nothing to do with impulse control. if I was fat and bloated and had an obvious problem, and knew it was because of how I eat, but I continued to eat how I do anyway... that's an impulse control issue.

I eat whatever I want because I can, and stay under 10%, usually around 8% and a few weeks from 6%.

it's like comparing a guy who drinks 1 glass of wine with dinner with a guy who drinks a bottle of scotch a day and is always a nut-hair away from his life falling apart.

of more fitting for here.... a guy who takes a Tylenol 3 once a month, compared to a guy who takes 8 oxycontins a day every day and experiences withdrawl everyday and can't keep a job.

It's not really like that though, I am not talking about how you look as I already mentioned. You're sacrificing health for tasty fast food and this is a lack of impulse control.
Is it a problem? If you don't care then it's not. But it's not for me and a lot of other people. Health is important to me lol and so is money. If I was to diet on McDonalds I'd easily spend $50 a day but I currently eat for almost a 5th of that AND I am healthier and I find I can eat more. A kilo of meat from McDonalds is roughly 8 double quarters (cheapest burger for highest protein) and in Australia that is $6.25 or $50. For that I get 5900kcal, 380g of protein and 330g of carbs. Not ideal by any stretch.

Or I can go to the butchers and buy 2kg of ground beef, as lean as I like for $10. I like the 90% the best for taste and it's almost a 50/50 split in calories for protein/fat which I like. For this I get 3520kcal, 400g of protein and no carbs at all. Which do you think is better lol? Loads you can do with mince as well. Today I made a mexican taco flavoured salad and it was tastier than any fast food apart from pizza which is kind of the shit I will admit lol. If I need more calories than it's as simple as choosing fattier foods like chicken wings or ribs both of which are often on offer at butchers and very cheap and tasty because they are right next to the bone (the best part imo). If I need less calories I simply eat less meat, go for leaner cuts and drink more protein shakes through the day.