Author Topic: Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?  (Read 35145 times)

msfitns

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »
Yeah..April Moore. She seemed like a real sweetie. Thank God she didn't get messed up with Craig for too long. I spoke to her one time in passing at the 2003 Olympia when I was working the VPX booth. I don't know her but saw her in the bathroom at the Expo and noticed how awesome she looked from the time I saw her the year before. I told her, "Wow! You look fabulous! " and she was grinning ear to ear and seemed very humble.She must have busted her ass that year because when I had first met her at the Arnold Expo the year before-- she was working the Met-rx booth...but looking...well in a bit of "off-season" shape. You are right about the pressures for a fitness gal to constantly be in perfect form. It's very draining...very pressing on the psyche. I am glad April didn't get "sucked" in like so many and got a second chance with the love of her life!!! ;D

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2006, 01:44:56 PM »
msfitns...I didnt write that...that was an excerpt from a max muscle article about April Moore...

what I did write was that April Moore was a married woman when she hooked up with Craig Titus in LA. And also I was referencing to what Craig said in the magazine about his and April Moore's breakup stating that he is tired of women that just date him just to get in the magazines and for exposure.....

She relocated to LA (while she was still married) without her husband in 1996 where she hooked up with Craiggers..

What I am trying to say is she did get corrupted and hence dating Craig got her into fitness magazines and such ;) All this while she was a married woman ;) You would have nenver heard of April Moore unless Craig dated her and boosted her career ;)

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2006, 02:34:09 PM »
Did Craig dated Monica Brant ?

And what girl was him referring to when he made that famous claim "see that fitness chick? Well, I got her tasting her own shit right from my cock!!"
Train forever !

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2006, 04:45:25 PM »
She relocated to LA (while she was still married) without her husband in 1996 where she hooked up with Craiggers..

What I am trying to say is she did get corrupted and hence dating Craig got her into fitness magazines and such  All this while she was a married woman  You would have never heard of April Moore unless Craig dated her and boosted her career

I believe when April came out here she was seperated from her hubby which technically made her single?  And knowing how charming Craig was with the ladies back then I am sure he pursued April and not the other way around!  Craig dated all the hotties back then.

I doubt April had to ride anyone's coat-tails (Craig included) to get into the mags.  She more than qualified on her own.  Her MD layout was super HOT!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »
Hey Grant....

Are you the guy that used to be married to Theresa Hessler?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2006, 08:11:10 PM »
Hey Grant....

Are you the guy that used to be married to Theresa Hessler?

Yes Sir!  And Theresa had a lay-out in MD just a few issues after April Moore did.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2006, 09:22:19 PM »
It is good to talk  to you,  Grant! Theresa Hessler is awesome! Why did she stop competing?

So are are you ever going to compete?

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2006, 11:02:06 PM »
Debee Halo was nude in Playboy soon after breaking up with Titus.  It may have been a special "Hardbody" issue.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2006, 11:11:42 PM »
Debbie Halo was really hot.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2006, 07:34:31 AM »
classic!

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2006, 08:14:59 AM »
Yes Sir!  And Theresa had a lay-out in MD just a few issues after April Moore did.

Grant, did you ever dick down Brandi Dahl? Know anyone who has?? Man,,,,,,,that would be nice! 8)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
Personally I think the hottest fitness chick I have ever seen is Jennie Hanke! Her husband is a lucky guy!

olympus65

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2006, 03:17:32 PM »

Anyone know if this is really true?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2006, 10:34:12 PM »
Debee Halo

Q

Leon pua

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »
hard to believe but so much resemblance of my x.......she's ok.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2006, 09:37:23 AM »

does it kill you to know some other brother is cracking that back these days?

ouch. sorry.  thoughts of ex's suck.

Leon pua

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2006, 11:01:08 AM »
yea man....everybody i know actually tried to run game on her cuz she really was a dime.....lots of games throughout da relationship though.....dis bitch would give her # to a guy rite in front of me......jus to make me jealous.......but it's all gud cuz i fuk her da next hour, it does get u hard wen dudes r jus salivating over ur chic n it makes sex so fukking passionate........nwayz i was fukking most of her friends da whole time............so its all gud

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »

I've never heard of him dating her, but I certainly would hope that Monica would have better taste than Craig. I couldn't believe when Kelly married him let alone hooked up with him.
He did seem to pull some great looking women in his time though. :(  :o

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
Grant, did you ever dick down Brandi Dahl? Know anyone who has?? Man,,,,,,,that would be nice!

Vinny:  No! I was never that lucky! Brandi Dahl is very hot in person!  Curvy and buxom!!!! Delicious!

Jerryme7:  Theresa got tired of competing and frustrated with the politics.  She still looks awesome. I probably won't compete again but I'm still in the gym every day.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2006, 01:01:12 PM »
Grant...you need to compete bro!

Many people look up to you for inspiration. Its good to have you on this board..so many things we can learn from you..

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2006, 02:33:24 PM »
Grant...you need to compete bro!

Off topic here....

Why does ANYONE need to compete? I get this at the gym all the time..."You need to compete dude."
I don't need to do anything, and I don't want to compete. I only compete against myself.
Grant is making enough $$$ boning hot chicks all day long and probably makes more in a week than he ever did onstage. BTW Grant, you ever do any scenes with Envy? I'm strangely attracted to her "plain Jane" look. Not Envy Mi, but just Envy.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2006, 02:46:24 PM »
Why does ANYONE need to compete? I get this at the gym all the time..."You need to compete dude."
I don't need to do anything, and I don't want to compete. I only compete against myself.
Grant is making enough $$$ boning hot chicks all day long and probably makes more in a week than he ever did onstage. BTW Grant, you ever do any scenes with Envy? I'm strangely attracted to her "plain Jane" look. Not Envy Mi, but just Envy.

I think Jerryme meant well with his question and it's always going to be flattering to know you inspire someone out there. 

Competing was great fun (a lot of discipline) but i was at the point where i would need to really step up (supplement wise) to get to the next level.  The risk-to-financial-reward ratio kinda led me to retire from competition.  It saddens me to see that the Professional sport is not growing and actually seems to be dwindling.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2006, 11:38:08 AM »
I did mean well with what I said....

I get inspired/motivated when I see my peers/inspirations compete or workout. It just makes me want to be the best I can for me and attain a great physique because I was inspired by someone. Ive seen Grant's pictures through magazines and I was highly motivated and inspired

I can understand where you are coming from, Grant. But its good to see that you are still training and still into the sport.

There is so much we can learn from you. I am looking forward to it.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 05:14:13 PM »

Anyone, know where Debbie is now? Or what she's doing? I used to be a friend of hers, when I lived in Venice. Lost touch.
pain day

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2006, 03:56:52 PM »
Anyone, know where Debbie is now? Or what she's doing? I used to be a friend of hers, when I lived in Venice. Lost touch.
Last I read she was strippin' at Scores in NYC. That was several years ago though. :-\
Lee