Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 227839 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2013, 10:16:31 AM »
Go 4, A suggestion for the enjoyment of your fellow GetBiggers ..... Shoot some video footage of the lava flow into the ocean off the Big Island and post it on here.

I've seen lots of unreal shit in Hawaii, but that one was the most spectacular.

Another interesting video would be "leaning 45 degrees into the wind" at the top of the Pali .... on a windy day of course.

Also a video of a high jump off the Koko Head cliff (opposite Hawaii Kai), but you gotta time your jump to catch an incoming wave or you'll definitey hit 'bottom' and fail to return to the 'top-tum'.

Also maybe a couple of shots of the "Memorial Markers" showing the three (maybe more now) who failed to jump in accordance with the above suggestion

AND ... Last but not least .... Have you heard the local stories about the UFO's in  the dormant volcanos?

Or  Madam Pele's rare apperances on the way to the top of Haleakala warning individuals to refrain from taking lava rocks as a souvinir under the pain of certain death or some other  major catastrophe.

Lots of good sites and wild stories from those tropical islea. You should tell a few.

Oh yea! Have you tried a Maui Onion? (Most likely served on ship.)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2013, 10:18:34 AM »
"Also a video of a high jump off the Koko Head cliff (opposite Hawaii Kai), but you gotta time your jump to catch an incoming wave or you'll definitey hit 'bottom' and fail to return to the 'top-tum'."

I vote this one with a mistimed jump. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #352 on: October 20, 2013, 10:22:35 AM »
This Go 4 It cat has a touch of the Liberace's houseboy about him.

;D ;D       I always sort of liked Liberace. No homo, well perhaps just a touch of homo.
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: October 20, 2013, 10:37:19 AM »
Tommy, his house down the street just sold at a very low price, but did not include a piano.

Here are a few shots of what Go-4 has to look at every week while at work.

Maybe he will elaborate regarding off-ship life.

He lives in Paradise with the best job possible unless he follows in Stallone's footsteps.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 20, 2013, 10:44:57 AM »
why would any heterosexual man post such a pic for men to see?

Gay4it... seriously dude... it appears everyone knows you re homosexual, but you.

Maybe he posted it for the ladies. Women are attracted to fellow who look like he does.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
A couple of more shots of the shit he has to look at every day ....

What's the view like from your office window??

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #356 on: October 20, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »
Hey guys, breakfast#2
4 pancakes, 4 sausage,  2 eggs over easy,  10 egg whites, 2 ezikiel toast, 1 bowl grits, 1 coffee

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: October 20, 2013, 10:52:59 AM »
Go4It, approximately how many different passengers on the ship have you banged over the years?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: October 20, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »
GO-4, You live and work in Paradise and send pictures of eggs??!!!  LOL ... Only on GetBig!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2013, 10:57:28 AM »
go4it how large is your penis fully erect?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #360 on: October 20, 2013, 11:10:15 AM »
Tommy, his house down the street just sold at a very low price, but did not include a piano.

He lives in Paradise with the best job possible unless he follows in Stallone's footsteps.

I saw that $625,000. Great price but I'm sure it needed "work".
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2013, 11:11:31 AM »
Hey guys, breakfast#2
4 pancakes, 4 sausage,  2 eggs over easy,  10 egg whites, 2 ezikiel toast, 1 bowl grits, 1 coffee

Holy shit, your breakfasts own!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2013, 11:11:46 AM »
Go4It, approximately how many different passengers on the ship have you banged over the years?

57 men and 8 women, the females were part of a non negotiable threesome deal with the males.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »
go4it how large is your penis fully erect?

:D  Lord, this thread has taken a turn for the bizarre.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2013, 11:13:21 AM »
LOL great posts.  8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2013, 11:13:38 AM »
:D  Lord, this thread has taken a turn for the bizarre.

At least nobody has requested pics yet.  :-X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »
Holy shit, your breakfasts own!

;D ;D LOL!

Sir, a breakfast can not own. A breakfast can only be a breakfast, and then if it is delayed it becomes a brunch.
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2013, 11:15:36 AM »
Gay4it, any chance of pics of you on a stepladder head level to a 5'9 male?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
This breakfast doesn't look too bad other than the grits. That's a huge bowl, stomach ache just looking at it. And I would sub the coffee for water or tea, can't stand coffee with food.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2013, 11:19:34 AM »

stunt...the lava is currently not flowing. .well its flowing, but underground. ..been like this for 2 months..passengers are pissed

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2013, 11:21:17 AM »
stunt...the lava is currently not flowing. .well its flowing, but underground. ..been like this for 2 months..passengers are pissed

Is that secret ship code for you have the clap, cant earn, and the jons are in uproar?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #371 on: October 20, 2013, 11:22:31 AM »
;D ;D LOL!

Sir, a breakfast can not own. A breakfast can only be a breakfast, and then if it is delayed it becomes a brunch.

Of course it owns! I get Stomach Ache just by looking at it!

What's even more mindboggling is how this Lean Machine at a mere 170 cm closing in on 40 years and looks like he's never been fat in 30+ years eat these breakfasts daily!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2013, 11:25:18 AM »
SEV, with all due respect, I think that your lifetime experience with physical fitness and training appears to be somewhat limited outside of your own personal experience/endeavor.

Believe me when I say that almost anything related to physical fitness training and its results is possible.

As a result of many years in the military and assigned to a physically demanding outfit where we were more concerned about ‘functional muscle’ than ‘muscle mass’, I learned a hell of a lot . For some it’s relatively easy! For others it’s relatively difficult! While others fall in between!

And it appears that Go-4 and many other currently called ‘physique trainers/contenders’ and ‘cross fit athletes’ may unknowingly be preparing the way for a new lifestyle among weight lifting athletes and possibly even among the general public.

To be fair, I should add YOU to the above ‘pioneers’ because you have been doing the same …. But you appear to be doing so with what appears to be somewhat of a questionable attitude regarding the success of others.

I think you “question” simply because your personal experience in this subject matter is somewhat limited.

I believe that Go-4 is being TOTALLY HONEST regarding everything he said about his diet and training …… WITHOUT the use of illegal supplements.

I don’t know Go-4 outside of this forum but I do know many who have achieved the same results over the past countless number of years beginning with the likes of Reeves  and hundreds of fellow Marines who ate like hogs in heat but never gained body-fat nor loss of  ‘functional muscle’.

I believe what’s most important here (and what you may be overlooking) is  …..
Constant physical activity and  God-given heredity – both of which make G-4’s experience a distinct possibility.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2013, 11:30:37 AM »
Of course it owns! I get Stomach Ache just by looking at it!

What's even more mindboggling is how this Lean Machine at a mere 170 cm closing in on 40 years and looks like he's never been fat in 30+ years eat these breakfasts daily!!!

I stand corrected. Actually I'm sitting down but that's not really important. 
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2013, 11:40:25 AM »
I'm with Stunt here as well...

This is a pic of my best friend. He just got a modest sponsorship deal with an up and coming supp line. The dude smashes like 500g carbs daily, hardly does any cardio besides soccer one day a week. Just loves to train. Possibly the most extreme case of Ectomorph I've ever seen. I almost think he has a thyroid problem or some thing because he literally can not store Bodyfat. He has striated glutes year round, eats whatever the hell he wants, though he keeps it decently clean sources just to stay healthy.

Real kicker is the dude is 100% clean as a whistle, never touched anything besides the usual pre workouts and shit. As i said hes my Best friend, like a Brother to me, he would mever lie about anything to me. I've been best bros with him since he started and have seen him slowly grow week by week the the last several years. He ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE THIS, with the exception being that he is slightly fuller/more vascular if he's eating way more shitty food. Totally the "illusion" principle at work here because he is swimming in a large tee shirt. He's a sick cu nt nonetheless.

Moral of the story is some dudes are just wired differently and can get away with things that average people can't.