Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 227499 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #675 on: October 23, 2013, 12:24:29 PM »
You are allowed to make purchases as a stop, obviously, and have various things with you....so what level of analysis would realistically take place with an officer like yourself?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #676 on: October 23, 2013, 12:29:29 PM »
Hey guys even though i have a flat butt, i still convinced this girl to spend a vacation with me...weird, but once again nothing happen, just the normal life of a aspiring fitness pro, egg whites/oats, tuna/rice cakes, protein shakes in between meals all while on vacation..gotta stay anabolic even when on vacation..
gotta respect your honesty.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #677 on: October 23, 2013, 12:30:37 PM »
You are allowed to make purchases as a stop, obviously, and have various things with you....so what level of analysis would realistically take place with an officer like yourself?
I am a person..it doesn't matter if im a officer I am held to the same security procedures as everyone else. .when ibleave the dhip my bag is checked..ran through an ex ray machine..any bottles or liquids are inspected even little 5hour energy bottles..I also have to ho through metal detector. .the same exact proceedures as the airport..coming on and off

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #678 on: October 23, 2013, 12:33:33 PM »
I am a person..it doesn't matter if im a officer I am held to the same security procedures as everyone else. .when ibleave the dhip my bag is checked..ran through an ex ray machine..any bottles or liquids are inspected even little 5hour energy bottles..I also have to ho through metal detector. .the same exact proceedures as the airport..coming on and off

How could they possibly know if something was an anabolic, etc, substance?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #679 on: October 23, 2013, 12:38:21 PM »
Shoot some test or deca into a eye drop bottle in the bathroom of the pharma you purchased your gear from. No way anyone would be able to tell you had steroids in your eye drop bottle. Piece of cake...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #680 on: October 23, 2013, 12:41:10 PM »
Shoot some test or deca into a eye drop bottle in the bathroom of the pharma you purchased your gear from. No way anyone would be able to tell you had steroids in your eye drop bottle. Piece of cake...

Seems like the possibilities are endless...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #681 on: October 23, 2013, 12:42:35 PM »
What about all this G4It...?

??? ??? ???

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #682 on: October 23, 2013, 12:48:18 PM »
It there any GetBigger on this Board who would not trade their job for Go-4's job?

If so, what the hell kind of work do you do?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #683 on: October 23, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »
It there any GetBigger on this Board who would not trade their job for Go-4's job?

Go4It is definately livin' the Life!

And he's enjoying every minute of it!

I haven't been as happy as Go4It seems to be every day in years!

And he is as happy as a sunshine every day after ingesting his Epic breakfast of Champions!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #684 on: October 23, 2013, 12:51:09 PM »
Go4It is definately livin' the Life!

And he's enjoying every minute of it!

I haven't been as happy as Go4It seems to be every day in years!

And he is as happy as a sunshine every day after ingesting his Epic breakfast of Champions!
HE 'S LIKE BRUCE JENNER MINUS THE PART TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A WOMAN.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #685 on: October 23, 2013, 12:51:56 PM »

Maybe if you were the CCCCI...(Chief College Cheerleader Cu nt Inspector)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: October 23, 2013, 12:55:30 PM »
Can you dump these into a box of Lucky Charms, seal it back up, and bring it in your luggage??

Worth a try...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: October 23, 2013, 12:56:06 PM »

It's certainly not for everyone...You really have to enjoy the company of strangers to do well in that type of job...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #688 on: October 23, 2013, 01:01:49 PM »
You absolutely can not have any needles at all onboard, unless you are diabetic, and if you are then you have to be cleared medically from the doctor on board, any sharp metal object brought on or off the ship is immediately investigated, trust me man, my job is way too much important for me to do any of this shit, i wouldn't even touch a fat burner while working on board, theres been guys fired for test positive for amphetimines while working here taking ephedra, i have been working out for 15 years...a guy who juices can look better then me in 2 months... my hair, my dick, my well being, my health, my skin tone, are all very important for me especially in regards to my occupation, i have no interest in being juiced up, theres no reason for me to be....maybe if you took the time and actually built a foundation naturally you wouldn't have these probelms, thats the thing, nobody wants to put in the time, you think i wanted to wait 5 years to put on 40 pounds and eat and train non stop, do you think i want to do upwards of 90 min of cardio a day every single day all the while training one body part a day for 45 min...but i put in the work, that is it, i've been in shape for 15 years straight, sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller, sometimes leaner, some times bulky, but i've always have had abs and been muscular and atheltic -ALWAYS- because i built it on my own, i earned it, you don't see me a couple months big, a couple months fat, then lean, then fat again...never. Oh wait let me guess i've been continuously juicing for 15 years straight, while maintaining a perfect hair line, very little to no acne, great libido, no bloat...nothing, just deal with it, i don't juice, get over it, I'm not gay, get over it, live you life, workout hard and you'll be in shape, nothing close to pro bb status, but a nice athletic look..that is the truth!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #689 on: October 23, 2013, 01:05:50 PM »

I wouldn't. G4it lives it up but he is also a social guy but he admits he works his ass off running all over the ship.
I hate being around people and don't like do be confined to a schedule.
I work online from my couch so this is a good fit for me.  ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #690 on: October 23, 2013, 01:07:15 PM »
You say you're not gay and you have a good libido...didn't you get horny even once when you were on vacation with that chica? Didn't she get horny?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #691 on: October 23, 2013, 01:07:51 PM »
HE'S THE PRETTY ONE..

Funny but true :-\
The asian chick at the table with you holding the bottle was super cute though. My fav by far.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #692 on: October 23, 2013, 01:11:01 PM »
(and looking at your posts, you come here only periodically, and blast the site with pictures...so no one but you can say whether you maintain such a level appearance)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #693 on: October 23, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »
You say you're not gay and you have a good libido...didn't you get horny even once when you were on vacation with that chica? Didn't she get horny?

I'm quite sure he was being sarcastic. I'm sure he's slapping that fat ass of hers  ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #694 on: October 23, 2013, 01:13:22 PM »
btw...you obviously are friendly with a lot of people...is it possible you know a diabetic person that works with you?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #695 on: October 23, 2013, 01:15:49 PM »
I'm quite sure he was being sarcastic. I'm sure he's slapping that fat ass of hers  ;D

I think he is...dude is putting this out there, and letting everyone read between the lines.

He can have all the gear and pussy he wants..but he sure as fuck isn't going to say anything with his face posted here.

G4It is a lot smarter than people give him credit for

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #696 on: October 23, 2013, 01:16:06 PM »

I wouldnt. At 25 yes but no interest now. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: October 23, 2013, 01:19:07 PM »
You absolutely can not have any needles at all onboard, unless you are diabetic, and if you are then you have to be cleared medically from the doctor on board, any sharp metal object brought on or off the ship is immediately investigated, trust me man, my job is way too much important for me to do any of this shit, i wouldn't even touch a fat burner while working on board, theres been guys fired for test positive for amphetimines while working here taking ephedra, i have been working out for 15 years...a guy who juices can look better then me in 2 months... my hair, my dick, my well being, my health, my skin tone, are all very important for me especially in regards to my occupation, i have no interest in being juiced up, theres no reason for me to be....maybe if you took the time and actually built a foundation naturally you wouldn't have these probelms, thats the thing, nobody wants to put in the time, you think i wanted to wait 5 years to put on 40 pounds and eat and train non stop, do you think i want to do upwards of 90 min of cardio a day every single day all the while training one body part a day for 45 min...but i put in the work, that is it, i've been in shape for 15 years straight, sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller, sometimes leaner, some times bulky, but i've always have had abs and been muscular and atheltic -ALWAYS- because i built it on my own, i earned it, you don't see me a couple months big, a couple months fat, then lean, then fat again...never. Oh wait let me guess i've been continuously juicing for 15 years straight, while maintaining a perfect hair line, very little to no acne, great libido, no bloat...nothing, just deal with it, i don't juice, get over it, I'm not gay, get over it, live you life, workout hard and you'll be in shape, nothing close to pro bb status, but a nice athletic look..that is the truth!

Brutal meltdown...I never said you were gay. I never said you were on steroids. I just said sneaking test into an eye drop bottle would be a piece of cake. Get over yourself you fukcing flake.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #698 on: October 23, 2013, 01:22:01 PM »
Brutal meltdown...I never said you were gay. I never said you were on steroids. I just said sneaking test into an eye drop bottle would be a piece of cake. Get over yourself you fukcing flake.

But he isnt gay.  Ask his boyfriend. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #699 on: October 23, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »
You should ease up a bit on the lying though G4It...you can lie, but don't stress the lies..that's why people will oppose you, because thet feel you are insulting them.

You lead a good life, and you know it. Just be satisfied with it.