Author Topic: PUA Rank "Easiest" Girls By Country  (Read 20124 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: PUA Rank "Easiest" Girls By Country
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 08:15:57 AM »
Odds of getting laid quadruple once you tell the woman of your interest that you are a regular poster on getbig.
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2013, 08:20:33 AM »
Odds of getting laid quadruple once you tell the woman of your interest that you are a regular poster on getbig.

Ron must be swimming in pussy.

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 10:56:36 AM »
The PUA industry is full of scam's they probably want American incels to go abroad to foreign countries so they can sell sex tourism to them.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2013, 11:06:04 AM »
I proved to a buddy of mine how easy this is.  He was super shy to ask a chick for her number so I showed him it's not that hard.  I just went up to random chicks saying how beautiful they were and how I would love to take them out and if they could give me their number and almost all but a couple gave up their digits.  Getting the number is always easy.  This was before all chicks were glued to their cells.  I bet it is a million times easier now to get digits.

Getting a number doesn't mean shit these days.  I think it was a bigger deal before the advent of the cell phone.  If you can't a girl's phone number, you must be ugly/creepy/awkward as hell

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 11:07:42 AM »
I proved to a buddy of mine how easy this is.  He was super shy to ask a chick for her number so I showed him it's not that hard.  I just went up to random chicks saying how beautiful they were and how I would love to take them out and if they could give me their number and almost all but a couple gave up their digits.  Getting the number is always easy.  This was before all chicks were glued to their cells.  I bet it is a million times easier now to get digits.

Yeah but girls give out numbers and don't meet up and bang anyway.

That cold approach stuff hardly ever works, unless you got elite looks, money and status, or get lucky when playing numbers game and doing a 1,000 or so approaches or something.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
I think that the soccer player part may work, I'll give him that, even in third world countries pro soccer players are making 20000-40000 dollars per month. But after getting her number you can't get away with that lie, they will quickly notice that you're not rich.  :D

they dont actually believe he is a soccer player...

they just aren't going to return his text

and actually, he isn't even going to text in the first place :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »
No actually it isnt.. The whole consept of the channel is to try to pick up girls in the most akward ways. The funny and sad thing (as you can see..) is that it actually works! And that is why Im mad jealous of americans. Those dudes are from my country, Norway - and theres not a chance in hell there little scheme would work as well over here. Norwegian girls are spoiled and stuck up. American girls are fun, easy and outgoing. So yeah, I defintly need to take a trip.

Dude, please don't pretend you would trade Nordic beauty for some American skank.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2013, 07:37:46 PM »
Dude, please don't pretend you would trade Nordic beauty for some American skank.

x2

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 01:36:36 AM »

x3 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 03:48:10 AM »
Surprised the States aren't completely reddish-brown. Feminism has created a seemingly endless array of cupcakes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2013, 06:21:05 AM »
Surprised the States aren't completely reddish-brown. Feminism has created a seemingly endless array of cupcakes.
that BS PUA shit doesn't really work with American women as well as it does in other countries, hence the rating...