Author Topic: How much does t3 effect caloric intake?  (Read 1636 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
How much does t3 effect caloric intake?
« on: October 25, 2013, 07:44:44 PM »
Say, for instance, that your daily intake is 2500 calories while dieting (250 lb male).... how much would an average dose of t3 (say, 75-100mcg) effect your intake? Or in other words, how many extra calories does your body burn during the day?

Or do you guys even alter your intake, and just run the T3 on top of your normal dieting intake?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: How much does t3 effect caloric intake?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »
It's probably hard to say man. If I were you I'd just run t3 @ 25-50mcg to keep your levels optimal and leave the fat burning for the ephedrine or clen with cardio and dieting.

Really most people who use t3 at higher dosages do it to pig out.  

At 250lbs and a high bodyfat you probably don't even need T3.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »
few hundred cals a day.which is alot.
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »
From a scientific approach I'd be keeping things the same for a few months then introducing T3 and seeing what happens. Then adjusting diet accordingly.
You'll need to eat a little bit more, that is if you're currently cutting effectively! The more you burn and the more you eat, the better your body composition changes will be. This is why when I diet I start training twice a day and keep calories roughly the same but ketogenic. Now I'm leaner I'm starting to have to cycle calories a bit more though