Author Topic: Fuck this...  (Read 5432 times)

whitewidow

Re: Fuck this...
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2013, 03:59:24 AM »

Lol i bet if he ever buys grape fruits he feels like every one is looking at him funny and has seen the video ha ha ha ha.

LOl- all us buff dudes are scared buying grapefruits these days. I stick with the 100% juice-lol.kai hasn't fucked a juice bottle yet

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2013, 04:06:38 AM »
If your diet is 100% on point and your cardio and training is on point and you have virgin receptors starting at 500mg is plenty! If you start too high evebn at 1 gram you could be prone to sides better to start a little lower and taper up to a gram if you have no sides. Like somebody earlier said your first cycle should not be complex you want to know wich compound is giving you side effects and also wich compounds you are gaining on. Test E Only is a great first cycle but start at 500mg and if you have no sides after a month raise it up to a gram and then even throw in a mild oral steroid like var. You do want to leave some room to taper up o n your next cycle. So many pros their first cycle was like dianabol only or dianabol and a little test.
The most important thing is being at a low BF% and having your diet and training in check and you will gain ncely off 500mg to a gram of Test plus a little anavar at the end of the cycle.

leave some room to taper up on your next cycle when you start throwing in the HGH.slin and Tren.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »
My main goal is mass without gaining fat. I'm hoping for 20lbs of muscle with 5lbs of fat loss. Not sure if its,possible but the dbol should help. I decided to add the dbol because I always here people,talk about how their first cycle was the best for gains so I want to maximize that but without the higher,dosages.

If I could get pharm grade test I would maybe think about a lower dosage but since I'm stuck with ug ill start at 500.

opposite true. The longer you juice, the higher doses you have been using, the more efficient your body becomes at using androgens through various forms of anabolism. 
receptors- locks
steroids-your keys

the more test you take, the more receptors your body makes. Down regulation is a proven myth, there is evidence that up regulation does occur in weight trained males.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
opposite true. The longer you juice, the higher doses you have been using, the more efficient your body becomes at using androgens through various forms of anabolism. 
receptors- locks
steroids-your keys

the more test you take, the more receptors your body makes. Down regulation is a proven myth, there is evidence that up regulation does occur in weight trained males.

Good post....this needed to be mentioned.

Many times I have seen guys around here mentioning their bodies don't require the amounts they needed in the past. Sure, they probably do everything a little smarter with experience wrt diet/training but there is no such thing as receptor down regulation. Like you said...the opposite is more likely to occur.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 11:53:24 AM »
Good post....this needed to be mentioned.

Many times I have seen guys around here mentioning their bodies don't require the amounts they needed in the past. Sure, they probably do everything a little smarter with experience wrt diet/training but there is no such thing as receptor down regulation. Like you said...the opposite is more likely to occur.
yah, doing things smarter.thats why less is needed i think.

and they still dont have the same mass like when higher doses, but something somewhat similiar.

and youre too nice on the first timers who gain 30lbs in first cycle, never ever is half the gains muscle, few lbs will be muscle,the rest, well, cswiolsis
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2013, 04:52:47 AM »
receptors- locks
steroids-your keys

bro but you said you're having trouble putting on gains now even with steroids and you're still young? What do you think that's about?
A

madg

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2013, 06:48:46 AM »
bro but you said you're having trouble putting on gains now even with steroids and you're still young? What do you think that's about?

I know him long time , he is maxed on aas he need lower aas and add gh then next platau add slin

Respect

Madg