Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26542 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2013, 08:51:14 AM »
Eq is my favorite drug,i use it as a base instead of test,it gives a unique square look to me while grow me nice and steady,only side i have is a bit of anxiety if i dont shoot it eod and this is wierd

But to be honest i havent noticed any stimulant effect anf i use eq a lot

Respect

I was reading up on this drug and it appears that the increase red blood cell production contributes to those sides like increase in bp and axiety.

The increase in blood thickness makes your heart work harder putting a lot of strain on it, so it seems donating blood or even taking a baby aspirin helps.

Have you ever had to resort to anything like that??

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »
Eq is my favorite drug,i use it as a base instead of test,it gives a unique square look to me while grow me nice and steady,only side i have is a bit of anxiety if i dont shoot it eod and this is wierd

But to be honest i havent noticed any stimulant effect anf i use eq a lot

Respect

did gh15 kick you off his board bro?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2013, 09:04:53 AM »

I was reading up on this drug and it appears that the increase red blood cell production contributes to those sides like increase in bp and axiety.

The increase in blood thickness makes your heart work harder putting a lot of strain on it, so it seems donating blood or even taking a baby aspirin helps.

I wouldn't dude. The increased RBC count will help deliver nutrients to your muscles more efficiently and help athletic performance. The higher the better.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
I wouldn't dude. The increased RBC count will help deliver nutrients to your muscles more efficiently and help athletic performance. The higher the better.

Yeah I could see how it could take away from some of the benefits I'm looking from this drug like increased vascularity for one. I mean all steroids increase rbc to an extent so if I haven't had anxiety or high bp from any of them I don't expect to from eq. *knock on wood*

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »
this. On eq i can run much longer  and i have more stamina in the gym for longer sessions

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »
this. On eq i can run much longer  and i have more stamina in the gym for longer sessions

you run?

how much, how far and how often?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2013, 10:43:32 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php
I was reading up on this drug and it appears that the increase red blood cell production contributes to those sides like increase in bp and anxiety.

Can't find the exact place I saw this one but it seemed legit. Anxiety is a mood disorder, one thing for sure is that it mimics real health concerns which could be caused by other things like an abnormal rbc count.

I'm wondering how you guys can distinguish between anxiety and real health issues...for those that have experienced it from gear ofc.

madg

« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2013, 11:13:55 AM »
did gh15 kick you off his board bro?

Hello flin

Yes long time ago

Respect

madg

« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »

No my man ,i never have bp problems and my rbc only slightly elevated but nothing ro wory about i get bloods test often

Respect

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2013, 11:23:26 AM »
Can't find the exact place I saw this one but it seemed legit. Anxiety is a mood disorder, one thing for sure is that it mimics real health concerns which could be caused by other things like an abnormal rbc count.

I'm wondering how you guys can distinguish between anxiety and real health issues...for those that have experienced it from gear ofc.

Im buds with 2 top NPC superheavies here in the states. Both go and dump blood every 4 weeks for health reasons.

Not my level of expertise but I can't help but agree with them. Super high RBC count = good to an extent but the thicker your blood gets, the higher chance of stroke/heart issues. Dumping blood once a month is NOT going to interfere with your growth.

My buddy says his biggest reason for dumping is NOT for "health reasons" but because of that shitty/toxic feeling that you get on 7grams of gear a week. Much of that feeling  is crazy high RBC count.

madg

« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2013, 11:25:59 AM »
Im buds with 2 top NPC superheavies here in the states. Both go and dump blood every 4 weeks for health reasons.

Not my level of expertise but I can't help but agree with them. Super high RBC count = good to an extent but the thicker your blood gets, the higher chance of stroke/heart issues. Dumping blood once a month is NOT going to interfere with your growth.

My buddy says his biggest reason for dumping is NOT for "health reasons" but because of that shitty/toxic feeling that you get on 7grams of gear a week. Much of that feeling  is crazy high RBC count.

I blast around 4g for years now and i agree with your friend although i need donate once every 10-12 weeks ysually at end of blast

Respect

madg

« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2013, 11:28:48 AM »

I get the anxiety around 2 weeks in high dose eq and it goes away around week 5-7 when my body adjust to dosage

Respect

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
I blast around 4g for years now and i agree with your friend although i need donate once every 10-12 weeks ysually at end of blast

Respect

any problems madg? liver kidneys? 4 grams is alot
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
good stuff here chiro and madg thanks..

madg

« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »
any problems madg? liver kidneys? 4 grams is alot

No my man,never problem i never drink or do rec drugs,most ppl get problem cause of this and aas use but never admit it

4g is alot yes but since health in check ..why not ?
Also depend on drugs if im on tren+mast+ dboll it wont be 4g of course,long esters then yes around 4g

Hope all is well for u flin,long time since we talked

Respect

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2013, 02:59:59 PM »
I've never noticed any difference with esters and I am a strength athlete.
50mg of test prop a day feels the same as 250mg of enanthate every 5 days.
And I feel the same the day after an injection as well, definitely starts working a few hours post injection with longer esters I can feel it.
Never noticed a difference in strength with longer and shorter esters either. Generally the day after an injection is good irrespective of ester. So I pin twice a week.
Ultimately it comes down to cost. If prop REALLY helps with strength, there is no way that it would help more than increasing the cheaper long esters.

Tren Ace 75 costs 75% of a bottle of Tren Enanthate 200. Which am I going to get? hmmm.... the enanthate lol
[/quote

now tren is another story bro. Tren ace is the way to go, studies on mice show it to be more effective as well.  tren enanthate is a shitty drug, flattens you out too.

3.5ml a week of tren ace at 75mg/ml
3.5ml a week of tren e at 200mg/ml
Similar price, one will work a whole lot better. No contest for me. I'm a powerlifter so have no idea what being flat is and don't really care lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2013, 01:47:04 PM »
I say you could probably get up to 7.5 days a week on weights and run 12 hours a day and hit the Europa next year then on to the Mr O and take Heath down. Genes rule.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2013, 02:16:19 PM »
I say you could probably get up to 7.5 days a week on weights and run 12 hours a day and hit the Europa next year then on to the Mr O and take Heath down. Genes rule.

why do you keep throwing this Mr. Ho into the mix man?

most peeps who juice just want to look outstanding and better than almost all others and there's no desire to stand on stage and "compete" in a contest

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2013, 02:18:53 PM »
why do you keep throwing this Mr. Ho into the mix man?

most peeps who juice just want to look outstanding and better than almost all others and there's no desire to stand on stage and "compete" in a contest

Thats because they don't have genes to make the big show but keep believing they do then wake up one day and say why did I do that?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2013, 02:26:06 PM »
Thats because they don't have genes to make the big show but keep believing they do then wake up one day and say why did I do that?

do you really think so?

i'd say most fellas (if they are honest with themselves) juice to look outstanding and not to compete in shows

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2013, 02:29:28 PM »
do you really think so?

i'd say most fellas (if they are honest with themselves) juice to look outstanding and not to compete in shows
A poor excuse to jeopardize health. All about a poor self image is all it is, a bunch of twinks feel good about themselves and have hot women. Many women are not even turned on by muscles. I have been dropped for twinks before and being muscular and tall fucked with my mind. So I had to investigate why.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2013, 05:02:37 PM »

No my man,never problem i never drink or do rec drugs,most ppl get problem cause of this and aas use but never admit it

4g is alot yes but since health in check ..why not ?
Also depend on drugs if im on tren+mast+ dboll it wont be 4g of course,long esters then yes around 4g

Hope all is well for u flin,long time since we talked

Respect

too long bro lets catch up in pm sometime
l