Author Topic: MethaDrol Extreme Old Kind IML. Thanks  (Read 2372 times)

GetSmall2012

• Getbig I
MethaDrol Extreme Old Kind IML. Thanks
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:48:10 AM »
I have 1 bottle, cycle for 4 weeks.

1 MethaDrol Extreme (SD) and two others. Tri
1 Ultra Male RX
1 Advanced Cycle Support
1 RS Transaderm

PCT:
clomid 50/50/50/50
OTC test boosters I can order HCGenerate if needed or run it during my cycle?

I have clomid and Arimidex on hand as well, should I get anything else incase of gyno like letro?
This is my first time running RS Transaderm, Do I just put the gel On my shaved sack? I have read 5-8 pumps a day?
I know it is strongly recommended to just leave this cycle at 4 weeks because it being tri meth, but is there any other PH i could run before or after to continue gains safely?
Stats 27 male, been lifting 4 years, Already at max natty genetics I think. Diet clean.

Can someone write me up what this cycle should Look like? any info and help would be great guys, I really really appreciate the help seriously.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: MethaDrol Extreme Old Kind IML. Thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 10:19:55 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 12:12:31 PM »
I have 1 bottle, cycle for 4 weeks.

1 MethaDrol Extreme (SD) and two others. Tri
1 Ultra Male RX
1 Advanced Cycle Support
1 RS Transaderm

PCT:
clomid 50/50/50/50
OTC test boosters I can order HCGenerate if needed or run it during my cycle?

I have clomid and Arimidex on hand as well, should I get anything else incase of gyno like letro?
This is my first time running RS Transaderm, Do I just put the gel On my shaved sack? I have read 5-8 pumps a day?
I know it is strongly recommended to just leave this cycle at 4 weeks because it being tri meth, but is there any other PH i could run before or after to continue gains safely?
Stats 27 male, been lifting 4 years, Already at max natty genetics I think. Diet clean.

Can someone write me up what this cycle should Look like? any info and help would be great guys, I really really appreciate the help seriously.

is it SNS Methyldrol? becuase if it is it myst be real old very high quality 98% superdrol if it is the blue bottle methyldrol. very easy to run. run it for 4 weeks. you can run superdrol solo if you don;t want to use needles. sounds like you want to run the superdrol solo. so here is a simple 4 week cycle

week 1- 20mg superdrol take with 100% grapefruit juice/ take 10mg before your workout with the 100% grapefruit juice then take 10mg superdrol after dinner
week-2 if no side effects use 30mg superdrol same drill 10mg superdrol pre-workout with 100% grapefruit juice. 10mg after your workout meal, 10mg after dinner
week-3 if still no side effects bump it up to 40mg superdrol per week take 20mg pre-workout with 100% grapefruit juice, 10mg after workout meal, 10mg before dinner
week-4- if still no side effects bump it up to 50mg daily 20mg pre-workout with 100% grapefruit juice,10mg superdrol after workout meal, 10mg with diner, 10mg before bed.

as far as a pact buy nolva and buy clomid also buy some arimidex just incase. also buy some DHEA and gasparis anatropin Test booster.

take just 20mg nolva everyday for just 1-2 weks and use 50mg clomid for 1-2 weeks that is it. no reason to use nolva and clomid for more then 1-2 weeks after just a short 4 week superdrol cycle after your done with the nolva and clomid then start the dhea 1-2 caps a day they are all dosed the same you can buy DHEA at any grocery store in the vitamin section and use the test booster with the DHEA but get the Gaspari anatropin Test booster. if you get any gyno flare up or puffy nips wich shoudn't happen but you never know everybody is diffrent so use 1mg arimidex if your nipples start hurting but otherwise dont use any anchileries till your 4 week cycle is over. screw those other supplements just use the superdrol. you should also use some good vitargo CGL with the DHEA and the gaspari anatropin run a full bottle of DHEA and the anatropin and a tub of Vitargo. well only buy a 60 ct or 90 ct of DHEA. but take the hwole bottle over a month and take the gaspari anatropin everday for a month and drink all the vitargo within 20 days because you have to pre-load Vitargo. This is perfect for just a superdrol only cycle. If you want to add injectables things would of course change but sounds like with what you have a superdrol only cycle is your best bet let me know if it is the SNS Methyldrol that stuff is very high puirty I have seen it test out to 98.2% methasteron(superdrol). But it is old! should be expired.It should still work but you might have to use a little more then I laid out but try what I laid out first. You can always jack up the dose. From what I have been taught a product drops around 10% in quality after each year it is expired

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 03:41:42 AM »
I got about 30 bottles of the OLD IML's methadrol extreme (and 20 or so of their DMZ).. I wasn't all that impressed.

you're better off selling it on ebay or amazon and buying some real shit.

those superdrol brands are low quality that is why it didn't work very well. That stuff must be expired. People still buy expired supplements on ebay? Iremeber when they banned M1T and 1-AD and all the other prohormones and designer steroids guys were selling M1T for 125-150$ and patrick arnolds ergopharm 1-AD was flying off the buy it now sellers for 120$

GetSmall2012

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 08:19:35 AM »
its just the old formula before the change
the exp date on the bottle is 2015

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 03:46:44 AM »
its just the old formula before the change
the exp date on the bottle is 2015

can't be SNS Methydrol some other smaller company.