Author Topic: Re: The Post Office is doing great!  (Read 959 times)

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
Re: The Post Office is doing great!
« on: October 22, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »
hardly

Congress created the problem with the Post Office

please tell me what other Federal Agency or even private company is mandated to be "revenue neutral" and is also mandated in 2006 (thanks Congress) to pre-fund the retiree health benefits for its workers 75 years in advance, to the tune of about $5.5 billion per year.

Why do you bother with these neo nazis? 

Frankly this site bores me b/c any attempt to have an intelligent conversation with these brownshirts is like trying to discuss popular topics with dogs.  They have little to no education.  They just parrot what their what they are told by their owners.

Christ, I"ve heard of useful idiots, but these losers are downright dependable idiots.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 02:18:20 PM »
Why do you bother with these neo nazis? 

Frankly this site bores me b/c any attempt to have an intelligent conversation with these brownshirts is like trying to discuss popular topics with dogs.  They have little to no education.  They just parrot what their what they are told by their owners.

Christ, I"ve heard of useful idiots, but these losers are downright dependable idiots.

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 02:24:34 PM »
What's that boy?  There's a fire in the barn?

Oh, you're trying to convey something.  Stop embarrassing yourself.  Seek help.  Try a new leash!