Author Topic: Obamacare kills jobs  (Read 2892 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obamacare kills jobs
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
HEHEHEEHEHEH!!

Do you know why it is projected to save money?

Because obamacrapcare takes $500 million from medicare!!!

This was exposed years ago by Ryan. They count those $500 million as revenue. The CBO has to due to their guidelines, but it is not and if they didn't count it as revenue it does nothing to the deficit.

You also fail to realize that if this law does not bring down premiums, it will result in less full time jobs. More part time jobs. More layoffs. Less taxes to collect. Which leads to increase in deficit. Which is already going to be affected with more people retiring and the labor force shrinking.

HEHEHEHEHE!! Libtard economics=dog crap

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 11:49:41 AM »
HEHEHEEHEHEH!!

Do you know why it is projected to save money?

Because obamacrapcare takes $500 million from medicare!!!

This was exposed years ago by Ryan. They count those $500 million as revenue. The CBO has to due to their guidelines, but it is not and if they didn't count it as revenue it does nothing to the deficit.

You also fail to realize that if this law does not bring down premiums, it will result in less full time jobs. More part time jobs. More layoffs. Less taxes to collect. Which leads to increase in deficit. Which is already going to be affected with more people retiring and the labor force shrinking.

HEHEHEHEHE!! Libtard economics=dog crap

First of all, nothing was "exposed years ago by Ryan" concerning Obamacare. 

What I think you are referring to is the Ryan budget that became part of the Republican platform during the last presidential race.  Ryan proposed cutting $500M from Medicare and using it in place of general revenue - so he proposed the same thing.  It only became "stealing from Medicare" when Obama proposed it.

As I noted, you can find, for every virtually every Republican source of criticism, a Democratic source that argues the opposite.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »
First of all, nothing was "exposed years ago by Ryan" concerning Obamacare. 

What I think you are referring to is the Ryan budget that became part of the Republican platform during the last presidential race.  Ryan proposed cutting $500M from Medicare and using it in place of general revenue - so he proposed the same thing.  It only became "stealing from Medicare" when Obama proposed it.

As I noted, you can find, for every virtually every Republican source of criticism, a Democratic source that argues the opposite.

+ Fucking 1!!