Author Topic: Re: Ted Cruz - ObamaCare website run by Nigerian scam artists  (Read 1148 times)

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
Soul Crusher has a personality disorder.  There is no treatment for him.  A normal human would feel embarrassed by the way he ejaculates his ignorance across these boards 24/7.

But not him.  He's one of those Dependable Idiots that his owners have trained oh so well.

"woof"

What's that Soul Crusher?  You object to my assessment of your obvious delusional paradise?  Stop licking yourself and move on boy. 

You and the rest of your pack of brownshirts just humiliate yourselves on a daily basis. 

Hell, I'll throw in an extra swastika for your lederhosen if you exit today and never come back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ted Cruz - ObamaCare website run by Nigerian scam artists
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
Hey twat - read the news - whether its NYT, WAPO, HP, you name it - all are reporting on the disaster that is obamacare.  Its only the cultists and brainless lemmings still supporting this farce. 

Soul Crusher has a personality disorder.  There is no treatment for him.  A normal human would feel embarrassed by the way he ejaculates his ignorance across these boards 24/7.

But not him.  He's one of those Dependable Idiots that his owners have trained oh so well.

"woof"

What's that Soul Crusher?  You object to my assessment of your obvious delusional paradise?  Stop licking yourself and move on boy. 

You and the rest of your pack of brownshirts just humiliate yourselves on a daily basis. 

Hell, I'll throw in an extra swastika for your lederhosen if you exit today and never come back.

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 02:25:41 PM »
Hey twat - read the news - whether its NYT, WAPO, HP, you name it - all are reporting on the disaster that is obamacare.  Its only the cultists and brainless lemmings still supporting this farce. 

What's that boy? 

Give me another 'woof' and maybe I'll ....oh what the hell am I saying? 

You're a waste of space.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 02:26:49 PM »
What's that boy? 

Give me another 'woof' and maybe I'll ....oh what the hell am I saying? 

You're a waste of space.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »
He's a closet case loser.  What do you expect?