Author Topic: Ever had a true episode of mental mania self induced?  (Read 6145 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Ever had a true episode of mental mania self induced?
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 02:26:47 AM »
i have a history of deep depression and anxiety disorder, it was very bad... when i did lsd for the first time it seems to have cleared my mind up. i could stop taking all depression pills, bensos etc... i've only done for about 5 times, but in my case i seem to have devloped another way of thinking that stays with me... i think lsd has great use for fixing mental problems... but if you do it always have someone with that have done it before, be in a good set and setting and you wont have a bad trip.... remember that you are in control of your thougths and can decide where you wont the trip to go and never give in to any other way of thinking... if someone is doing this it's always best to have some bensos at hand if things go bad... thats like  a safetybelt at hand and that will relax your mind... just saying this for harm reduction as it will take away the posibility of having a bad trip
MIRAGETROPIN

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 03:07:18 AM »
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 01:03:08 PM »
The Bible, buy it before it's too late. It s cheaper than any drug or pill and the effects are way deeper and more constant. It s probably harder tho as you have to read and confront what it produces in your mind with reality. But the results are worth it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2013, 01:18:19 PM »
Bunch of jackassey types in this here thread.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »
i have a history of deep depression and anxiety disorder, it was very bad... when i did lsd for the first time it seems to have cleared my mind up. i could stop taking all depression pills, bensos etc... i've only done for about 5 times, but in my case i seem to have devloped another way of thinking that stays with me... i think lsd has great use for fixing mental problems... but if you do it always have someone with that have done it before, be in a good set and setting and you wont have a bad trip.... remember that you are in control of your thougths and can decide where you wont the trip to go and never give in to any other way of thinking... if someone is doing this it's always best to have some bensos at hand if things go bad... thats like  a safetybelt at hand and that will relax your mind... just saying this for harm reduction as it will take away the posibility of having a bad trip

I've heard people say that mushrooms/LSD can be a form of CLT/ALT/Delete for the brain...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 03:45:17 PM »

aaaaaaaaah       ::)

You don't think he's describing the onset of a panic attack?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »
Interesting thread - mind expanding drugs can have a positive effect on "mental illnesses" though the user has to be aware of it since the confrontation with specific problems/solutions can be overwhelming -> panic.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »
Interesting thread - mind expanding drugs can have a positive effect on "mental illnesses" though the user has to be aware of it since the confrontation with specific problems/solutions can be overwhelming -> panic.

Yes...But I do think anyone with mental illness who doesn't have a good sense of self awareness should stay away from mind expanders...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 07:06:17 PM »
just thought id share. the thought of eternal is pretty intense

"Infinite dreams I can't deny them, infinity is hard to comprehend"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »
"Infinite dreams I can't deny them, infinity is hard to comprehend"

damn nice tune, that song is definitly meant for the thinking man
A

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 09:45:20 PM »
damn nice tune, that song is definitly meant for the thinking man
when I saw your post I knew you'd like that and the lyrics

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 09:54:42 PM »

I would advise against it for anyone w mental issues or a family history of it....bipolar, borderline personality, schizophrenia, etc.

But if you're a normal, well-grounded dude, I think it can only benefit someone

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »
I have had that shit happen without any drugs at all. Your mind will fuck with you for days even if you prove to yourself it isn't true.

And sometimes it is so vivid you just swear it's true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 10:15:17 PM »
Yes...But I do think anyone with mental illness who doesn't have a good sense of self awareness should stay away from mind expanders...

Mental illness is relative. Clearly some people are more mentally ill then others and some people have episodes which suggest mental illness, but they are merely a lapse in stability and can be fleeting and of no real consequence most of the time. I also believe it is possible to be self aware and still be mentally ill.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 10:15:56 PM »
I have been near death only once after a car accident, you start going through your past like a movie in rewind. There was many hallucinations one I had was I thought I was being held in a prison camp and the nurses that came around were injecting me with drugs to kill me slowly. I got through it and remember the day I stepped outside into sunlight it very special, but no I would not want to live forever but don't want a painfull death hopefully I will die in my sleep as my father did.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2013, 02:52:31 AM »
I would advise against it for anyone w mental issues or a family history of it....bipolar, borderline personality, schizophrenia, etc.

But if you're a normal, well-grounded dude, I think it can only benefit someone

I have to agree partially here.
I'm talking use/not abuse and starting at a higher age. Weed smokers with mental problems tend to use large quantities over a long period of time. Their personalities may suffer tremendously.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2013, 03:07:39 AM »
How much control do you have while on LSD?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2013, 04:58:52 AM »
I have been near death only once after a car accident, you start going through your past like a movie in rewind. There was many hallucinations one I had was I thought I was being held in a prison camp and the nurses that came around were injecting me with drugs to kill me slowly. I got through it and remember the day I stepped outside into sunlight it very special, but no I would not want to live forever but don't want a painfull death hopefully I will die in my sleep as my father did.
:'( :'(

man you have been through some close calls with the car wrecks brother. I give many fucks about you and want you to live as long as possible :)
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »

I had total control. -Just sat back and enjoyed the entire experience which lasted about 8 to 10 hours.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 03:46:04 PM »
We're all "mentally ill", some just hide it better than others. We re all animals pretending they aren't.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2013, 07:22:27 AM »
We're all "mentally ill", some just hide it better than others. We re all animals pretending they aren't.
We are NOT animals you idiot. But when you have people like yourself in the world I am starting to this that there are analmans amongst ourselves.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2013, 07:36:52 AM »
the other day was reading some thread on some sight where someone said "i dont want my soul to exist eternally"

the more i thought about what was said its like my mind went deeper into that thought putting itself in a place full of fear of the eternal. with also feelings of that feeling you get when your looking down from a very tall building, kinda like when i watch vids of those russian kids just jumping around on the roofs of sky scrapers lol but scary as fuck

anyways i was curious about this feeling and let it continue, not thinking rationally about it but more less teleporting my senses into something "eternal" wich was scary as fuck to ponder. i had that frightening feeling physically and mentally u know looking down from a tall building ect.

i felt my metabolism quickly elevate and in pure fear and desperation i jumped up out of my chair and was literally about to run outside in a madness but stayed in my house and moderatley yelled "I cant take this any more" then i preceeded to calm down because i was feeling very upset thinking about all this

just thought id share. the thought of eternal is pretty intense

What you are experiencing is anxiety nor mania. Mania you would think you are god and eternal and tell everyone about it, you would unlock all the secrets of the universe etc.

Mania usually lacks anxiety about concrete things, delusions and psychosis rarely follow a logical pattern.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2013, 08:12:30 AM »

Control, like as in control over your thoughts/actions?

Well, if you have good stuff it'll be tough to act normal around others.... so i would recommend doing it alone or with 1-2 close friends.  But all those stories about thinking you're an orange and using a knife to peel yourself are total myths.

Your thoughts are unusually lucid, and you'll enjoy a completely different perspective on things.  The visual hallucinations are incidental, really.

It's tough to explain, but if you have any other questions I'd be happy to try and answer

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2013, 08:27:49 AM »
Control, like as in control over your thoughts/actions?

Well, if you have good stuff it'll be tough to act normal around others.... so i would recommend doing it alone or with 1-2 close friends.  But all those stories about thinking you're an orange and using a knife to peel yourself are total myths.

Your thoughts are unusually lucid, and you'll enjoy a completely different perspective on things.  The visual hallucinations are incidental, really.

It's tough to explain, but if you have any other questions I'd be happy to try and answer

There is nothing special about it, ibogaine, ayahuasca etc have potent serotonergic actions, sensitizing the receptors for months on end, inducing strong changes in brain chemistry pretty quickly. It also seems to reset the regulatory mechanisms. LSD etc has some interesting effects in mental health. The data is pretty solid on this. They are just now starting to test the shit, cluster headaches, PTSD.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2013, 08:58:59 AM »
We are NOT animals you idiot. But when you have people like yourself in the world I am starting to this that there are analmans amongst ourselves.
haha. look it's the romanian dude who writes books about how to control things and people with your mind haha. Oh well.The only thing we have that other animals dont have is prefrontal lobes that developed above the lymbic system other animals might have developed. You re an ignorant retard, and an hypocrite, manipulating one at that. We are animals, but the difference between animals and real "men" is our ability to believe, to have faith and distance ourselves from our purely animalistic status. You re still as clueless as you ever were it seems. The difference between a man and an animal is his loyalty to God.