Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 115453 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #425 on: October 31, 2013, 06:25:55 PM »
tricep injection? ouch

looks exactly like my left arm looked a couple months ago after putting 3cc (2cc enan and 1cc tren) into the long head... right side did something similar, but was down in about 3-4 days, left arm stayed like how his looks for 2 weeks... swelling moved all the way down to my wrist.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #426 on: October 31, 2013, 06:31:03 PM »
Bostin's arm this morning. Probably NOT going to be competing. LOL.

::)

must hurt like hell i had something similar once on the upper arm but his his 100 times worst

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)
« Reply #427 on: October 31, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »
maybe for Halloween, his arm is going as Beyonce's cankles.  Or maybe he was trying to have jacked elbows, and this bruised kielbasa is just the (c)swole  look he was going for.  Or maybe he had an allergic reaction to winstrol the way I sometimes do to spinach. I mean my lips swell up, and I look like I got a bee sting in the mouth, so this could be exactly that, but like, you know, with a limb.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WOULD JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THIS.  Maybe the fact that his arm looks like the kind of turds I shit when I eat beets is a win... at something...  Fuck you guys.

Are you implying that heme iron or the use of bee pollen could have caused this?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #428 on: October 31, 2013, 06:33:30 PM »
He's still discussing how well he was/is drying out.

nothing to brag about I've had legs that lean off-season...

and I have shitty legs

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: October 31, 2013, 06:36:29 PM »
looks exactly like my left arm looked a couple months ago after putting 3cc (2cc enan and 1cc tren) into the long head... right side did something similar, but was down in about 3-4 days, left arm stayed like how his looks for 2 weeks... swelling moved all the way down to my wrist.

exactly, 3cc of test 400 in the tricep and it looked like that

massive fever and skin was HOT as fuck

plus the product was dirty, never had any other problems like this one

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: October 31, 2013, 06:37:07 PM »
My friend and Getbig favorite Bostin Loyd is competing in the Sacrmento BB Championship Saturday Nov 2.  A shot from yesterday. Opps, my mistake Bostin is competing in the New England BB Championship, same date.

what a fucking pathetic physique. biceps and triceps are full of oil. small torso with a flat chest.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #431 on: October 31, 2013, 06:42:16 PM »
what a fucking pathetic physique. biceps and triceps are full of oil. small torso with a flat chest.

So you're saying you like the guy. OK, I can dig it.
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: October 31, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »
can you grace us with better pictures of yourself,then?

n

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #433 on: October 31, 2013, 06:48:10 PM »

duh, he's phil heath

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #434 on: October 31, 2013, 07:01:31 PM »
Between drugs, alcohol, smoking, eating shitty and just being plain irresponsible with their health. The shit people do to themselves n then the cost on the healthcare system. It's staggering.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #435 on: October 31, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »
i dunno how his arms look how they do with all the synthol or site injections he puts in them (I think he admitted to using synthol stuff.. i'm not a "he uses synthol" crybaby.. I could care less)

whenever I site injected biceps, they always looked worse IMO, and I only put in 2cc in there once a week.

I rarely hit triceps.. lucky my triceps are good with long tie-ins.. I was always afraid of bluring my striations and I didn't need the extra size, I just shot'em cuz I was out of other sites to hit... plus there's veins everywhere on my tris.. like trying to thread a needle doing a site injection in the tri's w/o hitting a vein.. same as lats.

maybe bostin should do a youtube vid of him doing his site injections or something, maybe i'm doing it wrong. lol of course I dont' wanna stick tons of needles in me and create a ton of scare tissue either, which is why I do 3cc shots with high dose gear.. not a half dozen 1cc injections with a 25ga pin and sitting there squeezing that damn plunger for 5 minutes.....

anyways....

if he wanted to, i'm sure he could still compete... soak that arm in buckets of icewater, keep the arm elevated to shoulder height.. wrap it in an ace bandage.. take some anti-inflamatories, ect.... he might look bad, but at least he'd be onstage. plenty of guys have competed after a tear or bad injection... pro tan covers that stuff up pretty well.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: October 31, 2013, 07:17:35 PM »
Hey. I just hit a thousand posts. Cool n embarrassing at the same time.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #437 on: October 31, 2013, 07:35:37 PM »
i dunno how his arms look how they do with all the synthol or site injections he puts in them (I think he admitted to using synthol stuff.. i'm not a "he uses synthol" crybaby.. I could care less)

whenever I site injected biceps, they always looked worse IMO, and I only put in 2cc in there once a week.

I rarely hit triceps.. lucky my triceps are good with long tie-ins.. I was always afraid of bluring my striations and I didn't need the extra size, I just shot'em cuz I was out of other sites to hit... plus there's veins everywhere on my tris.. like trying to thread a needle doing a site injection in the tri's w/o hitting a vein.. same as lats.

maybe bostin should do a youtube vid of him doing his site injections or something, maybe i'm doing it wrong. lol of course I dont' wanna stick tons of needles in me and create a ton of scare tissue either, which is why I do 3cc shots with high dose gear.. not a half dozen 1cc injections with a 25ga pin and sitting there squeezing that damn plunger for 5 minutes.....

anyways....

if he wanted to, i'm sure he could still compete... soak that arm in buckets of icewater, keep the arm elevated to shoulder height.. wrap it in an ace bandage.. take some anti-inflamatories, ect.... he might look bad, but at least he'd be onstage. plenty of guys have competed after a tear or bad injection... pro tan covers that stuff up pretty well.

I stopped shooting the tris too cause I was scared of nerve damage

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #438 on: October 31, 2013, 07:46:40 PM »

Wow after 2 yrs u finally able to afford a new keyboard

Congrats!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #439 on: October 31, 2013, 08:32:24 PM »
nothing to brag about I've had legs that lean off-season...

and I have shitty legs

he's young though too... in my experience, some guys legs don't get that 'hard/grainy' look for a while... and he's what? like 20 or 22 or something?

with his use, he reminds me of a young craig titus.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #440 on: October 31, 2013, 08:46:00 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: October 31, 2013, 10:50:52 PM »
Wow after 2 yrs u finally able to afford a new keyboard

Congrats!

;D

We can conclude your posts on this forum with the following statement:

A GH-15 WANNABE  ::)

you MAY be on to something...  ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: October 31, 2013, 11:37:53 PM »

I posted pics of myself before. I am at the 1 percent of all naturals out there, but everyone on here thinks I juice.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #443 on: October 31, 2013, 11:56:36 PM »
1.5g of tren is common. You must be new to the truth or something. I'm still stunned by it. When I go over 500mg a week I start feeling guilty and ashamed that I may not look good enough for being on "so much gear". But then again I have friends running a gram of test as a base, about a gram of deca and they cycle in tren ace, mast, NPP, etc. They're not fibbing and they compete too. Same thing in any gym. All those big guys aren't taking a thimble of test every fortnight. They're filling barrels and doing two injections a day, not even counting any orals or other PEDs.

INSANE... i put on 1 lb a week on 1 cc of sustanon 250 every fortnight...

i go back every once and a while and do some gear, 1-2cc a week, and always put on new, fresh tissue...

guys using that much must be so saturated that it barely works, and lord knows what its doing to their hormonal axis and psych... not to mention long term effects...

and for what?.!..  exactly?... do a bit every year, do it for 10-15 years, and you'r as big as you need to be for any level of social interaction..chicks, bikes, walking the walk...the beach..whatever...

you'll fill a 3x or 4x shirt if you're 6' also... so what is this extra shed load of gear doing?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: November 01, 2013, 12:24:03 AM »
I posted pics of myself before. I am at the 1 percent of all naturals out there, but everyone on here thinks I juice.

Saids who? U must be a beast!

Look out fellas if this guy juices we have ourselves a new Dorian Yates like back and conditioning with the structure and aesthetics of a Bob Paris  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: November 01, 2013, 12:34:03 AM »

Here's our "1 percent natural"

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #446 on: November 01, 2013, 12:43:35 AM »
Here's our "1 percent natural"

lol you stupid fuck. that's my little brother who's still in high school.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: November 01, 2013, 12:46:43 AM »
lol you stupid fuck. that's my little brother who's still in high school.

Please grace us with your "epic 1 percent natural" physique  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: November 01, 2013, 12:53:38 AM »
MY WRESTLING SKILLS ARE D-1  CALIBER. I'VE HANGED WITH 0LYMPIC MEDALISTS IN THE R00M BEF0RE. I PLACED IN CA STATE 0NE 0F THE T0UGHEST STATEES T0 PLACE. JUST NEVER WENT T0 WRESTLE IN D-1 BUT CAN HANG WITH THE GUYS. N0T 0NLY THAT BUT I HAVE FREAKISH STRENGTH.

Look out guys we have ourselves a serious beast here!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #449 on: November 01, 2013, 01:06:41 AM »
I'm flattered and would normally be inclined to agree, except... well, you know I'm black, right?  Well, actually half black.  But the other half is also black.  I'm surprised, Groink.
Also, how old are you?!  If you're twice my age, you look great, but I suspect I'm older than you think, which means I look great for mine haha.
 Three decades of blackness and somehow not being torn apart on getbig. I call that a win.

Call me thirsty, but if this were a desert...