Author Topic: Sessions to Obama: "I cannot even stand to look at you,"  (Read 1796 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sessions to Obama: "I cannot even stand to look at you,"
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:19:45 AM »
This guy could be a hero, the next "you lie!" candidate if he milks this.  Will he claim it, or deny/back down/apologize?

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told his Democratic caucus last week in a private meeting that a top House Republican said to President Barack Obama, "I cannot even stand to look at you," according to two Democratic senators who were present.

The account was confirmed by two Senate Democratic aides who said they independently learned of the exchange from other senators.

A White House official said Thursday that the administration did relay such a message to Reid, but that it was the result of a miscommunication.

“While the quote attributed to a Republican lawmaker in the House GOP meeting with the President is not accurate, there was a miscommunication when the White House read out that meeting to Senate Democrats, and we regret the misunderstanding," the official said in a statement.

Asked to clarify, then, what the White House meant to tell Senate Democratic leaders about Obama's meeting with House Republicans, the official said only, "Not going to read out the details of private meetings with the President, or private meetings between WH and Dem leaders."

The two senators who spoke to HuffPost did not hear the Republican make the remark, but said a top White House aide who was present during Obama's meeting with Republicans later told Senate Democratic leaders that the lawmaker who made the remark was Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas), the chairman of the House Rules Committee.

Reid relayed the story to the entire Democratic caucus on Tuesday, Oct. 15, and named Sessions, according to one of the two Democratic senators who spoke to HuffPost. Reid also told the caucus that he was “sorry” to have to tell them about it, per this senator, but gave Obama credit for his “dignified” response to Sessions. Reid reportedly told the caucus that Obama responded to Sessions by saying he understood that they disagreed on many issues and he respected their differences.

Two Senate Democratic aides separately told HuffPost that White House deputy chief of staff Rob Nabors was the official who originally told Democratic leaders about the Sessions incident.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Sessions to Obama: "I cannot even stand to look at you,"
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:34:55 AM »
This never happened...are you just getting this now. The whitehouse denied it. Whats ur point......another Obama miscommunictation.  ::)
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:48:14 AM »
Sessions is too pussy to say this although I wish he did. 

I see Obama on the tv and just hope that AF1 get stranded in Kenya forever w him in it.  He is disgusting and communist pos

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 09:23:56 AM »
the white house initially denied any knowledge of such an incident?  is that just jay carney playing dumb?

seems like a pretty huge thing just to make up... has it really been debunked?  this is the first i've heard of it. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/white-house-durbin-quote-a-misunderstanding-98794.html?hp=r3

Wow... I HIGHLY doubt Durbin would just "make it all up"... WAY  more likely that Carney, who denies a dozen things daily, would play dumb about the incident.  For Durbin to run to Twitter immediately with details of the verbal exchange, one that didn't make obama look good at all... I find that WAY more likely than "oh, this longtime senator just randomly  made up something that made obama look bad..."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 09:26:36 AM »

I see Obama on the tv and just hope that AF1 get stranded in Kenya forever w him in it.  He is disgusting and communist pos
Typical 240 dousche baggery, trying to gain credibility by saying he is for impeachment and the will condemn reps bc the "lack the balls" to push for it.

It's his latest transparent tactic...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »

Lmao

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 09:30:53 AM »
Typical 240 dousche baggery, trying to gain credibility by saying he is for impeachment and the will condemn reps bc the "lack the balls" to push for it.

hey man, we had a graet few days of discussion and debate without name calling, how about we stick to the topic and not bashing one another?

If this really happened, it makes sessions a hero and obama a heel... of course white house in denying it.

Don't attack me tony, i've done nothing but contribute positively to the threads and discussion after staying away for a while. 

Don't be a dick, man.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 09:42:57 AM »

The only person lacking more credibility than 240 is the clowninchief.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 09:49:37 AM »
hey man, we had a graet few days of discussion and debate without name calling, how about we stick to the topic and not bashing one another?

If this really happened, it makes sessions a hero and obama a heel... of course white house in denying it.

Don't attack me tony, i've done nothing but contribute positively to the threads and discussion after staying away for a while.  

Don't be a dick, man.
One you trolling and playing the obvious little games you do isn't contributing to the board. You may have been a good poster at one time but since I have been here which had been a while you have been nothing but a moronic jack ass. I'm not the only one who feels that way either and it isn't just right leaning people. If you want to start a new leaf and be sincere go for it somewhere else dumb ass, you're reputation here is beyond repair.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 09:52:57 AM »

What Sessions should do is change his name so that no one knows the about his retarded and racist comments

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 09:58:55 AM »
One you trolling and playing the obvious little games you do isn't contributing to the board. You may have been a good poster at one time but since I have been here which had been a while you have been nothing but a moronic jack ass. I'm not the only one who feels that way either and it isn't just right leaning people. If you want to start a new leaf and be sincere go for it somewhere else dumb ass, you're reputation here is beyond repair.

Have I been a moronic jackass this week?  Have I instigated and trolled and been a dick?

No, I have not.  I love discussing politics.  I stopped following it for a few months, and now I'm getting interested again as 2016 iowa campaigning ramps up, as the 2014 race starts to emerge too. 

Tony, we're here to talk about the news and try to figure out what the political future holds.  It's just a message board, let's debate and have fun.  If I'm a dick, then by all means, call me one.  But if I'm just some dude posting news stories and debating, why the name calling nonstop?

If I play trolling games, then by all means, treat me like one.  But if I'm contributing to the political board in a positive way, why chase me away, man?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 10:04:07 AM »
Have I been a moronic jackass this week?  Have I instigated and trolled and been a dick?

No, I have not.  I love discussing politics.  I stopped following it for a few months, and now I'm getting interested again as 2016 iowa campaigning ramps up, as the 2014 race starts to emerge too. 

Tony, we're here to talk about the news and try to figure out what the political future holds.  It's just a message board, let's debate and have fun.  If I'm a dick, then by all means, call me one.  But if I'm just some dude posting news stories and debating, why the name calling nonstop?

If I play trolling games, then by all means, treat me like one.  But if I'm contributing to the political board in a positive way, why chase me away, man?
This thread is you Trolling jack ass!!!!

You sincerely believe that Obama should be impeached?

Is thy before of after you get up off your knees?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 10:08:30 AM »
This thread is you Trolling jack ass!!!!
You sincerely believe that Obama should be impeached?
Is thy before of after you get up off your knees?

I do believe obama has crossed a threshold to which he could be impeached - Fast & Furious, or by sitting back and watching Benghazi because he didn't want an international incident (regarding the shady shit going on there, according to Beck), less than 2 months before the election.

So yes, I do believe they should start the process.  Dems turned on Clinton for fibbing about a BJ... they would absolutely turn on Obama, once the minute-by-minute details of him putting on a tux and eating dinner and heading out to chill with celebs, while these dudes fought for 7 hours, with help just an hour away.

If that's not an impeachable offense, I dont know what is.   Can I be any clearer for you, tony?  And this is all aside from the kenyan thing - if he lied to get preference in college, that's a felony.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 10:19:58 AM »
I do believe obama has crossed a threshold to which he could be impeached - Fast & Furious, or by sitting back and watching Benghazi because he didn't want an international incident (regarding the shady shit going on there, according to Beck), less than 2 months before the election.

So yes, I do believe they should start the process.  Dems turned on Clinton for fibbing about a BJ... they would absolutely turn on Obama, once the minute-by-minute details of him putting on a tux and eating dinner and heading out to chill with celebs, while these dudes fought for 7 hours, with help just an hour away.

If that's not an impeachable offense, I dont know what is.   Can I be any clearer for you, tony?  And this is all aside from the kenyan thing - if he lied to get preference in college, that's a felony.
And how long are you going to wait before condemning reps for calling for it or giving Obama props for his actions to cover it up?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 10:41:43 AM »
What Sessions should do is change his name so that no one knows the about his retarded and racist comments

How is this alleged comment racist?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 10:42:11 AM »
And how long are you going to wait before condemning reps for calling for it or giving Obama props for his actions to cover it up?

we can cross that bridge when we get there.  that'd be a kneepad move, for sure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 10:47:28 AM »
we can cross that bridge when we get there.  that'd be a kneepad move, for sure.
Should I go back in the depths of getbigs history to show your knee padding?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 10:51:27 AM »
How is this alleged comment racist?

this alleged comment is not racist but Sessions has a long and well known racist past and I was just pointing out that the pussy move (a poster on this board had written that Sessions was a pussy)  would be to change his name in an attempt to hide his past history or racist and profoundly moronic statements

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 11:03:20 AM »
this alleged comment is not racist but Sessions has a long and well known racist past and I was just pointing out that the pussy move (a poster on this board had written that Sessions was a pussy)  would be to change his name in an attempt to hide his past history or racist and profoundly moronic statements

I suppose you are also condemning that cnbc analyst that called ted cruz a 'mexican' and asked for 'mexican music' to be played for him?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 11:07:21 AM »
I suppose you are also condemning that cnbc analyst that called ted cruz a 'mexican' and asked for 'mexican music' to be played for him?

great point

that guy actually apologized for his, what appears to be, one time somewhat racist comment

what that guy should have just done is not apologized and instead just changed his name in an attempt to hide his past

that's the pussy protocol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 11:18:54 AM »
great point

that guy actually apologized for his, what appears to be, one time somewhat racist comment

what that guy should have just done is not apologized and instead just changed his name in an attempt to hide his past

that's the pussy protocol

LOL - butt hurt much twink? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
LOL - butt hurt much twink? 

about what exactly queer

Sessions is a well know racist and I'm sure he has profound problems (just like you) with the fact that this country overwhelming elected a black man to be POTUS....TWICE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 12:03:33 PM »
about what exactly queer

Sessions is a well know racist and I'm sure he has profound problems (just like you) with the fact that this country overwhelming elected a black man to be POTUS....TWICE

Its not his race or where he was born - its where is lives now that is the problem 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 12:07:10 PM »
Its not his race or where he was born - its where is lives now that is the problem 

aren't you the same racist closet case who thinks we should impeach Obama because he is black

Still not a single person on this board who can articulate a valid reason for impeachment

All they can seem to do is fantasize about it

Obama is a twink and is black.   How about that?   :D