Author Topic: GOP Precinct Captain Gives Shockingly Racist 'Daily Show' Interview About Voter  (Read 3807 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
yep, they are all plants

that's why you always see speakers at these rallies repudiating all the racist signs and demanding they be removed

Example of these racist signs? 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You know, I'm not going to say everyone in these "Crowds" with the signs and such is a plant.....but this guy is a motherfucking plant.
no shit right.... a guy calling himself a racist teabagger is clearly legit.

derp.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
no shit right.... a guy calling himself a racist teabagger is clearly legit.

derp.
SHUT UP!!!!

HE IS CLEARLY THE HEAD OF THE TEA PARTY AND REPRESENTS THEIR PLATFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Example of these racist signs? 

check the first page of this thread or click the link below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/24/tea-party-racist_n_4158262.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
check the first page of this thread or click the link below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/24/tea-party-racist_n_4158262.html

What's racist about those signs? Nutty for sure but I wouldn't consider them racist.  I've encountered many a member of the lunatic fringe at left wing functions.  Obama has heard worse at Rev. Wrights church.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What's racist about those signs? Nutty for sure but I wouldn't consider them racist.  I've encountered many a member of the lunatic fringe at left wing functions.  Obama has heard worse at Rev. Wrights church.
apparently obama wasnt in church on those sundays when rev. wright consistently spewed his racially charged sermons

tonymctones

• Getbig V
if this is racist how are all the comparison of bush to hitler not racist?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
if this is racist how are all the comparison of bush to hitler not racist?

Some might argue its insensitive and hyperbolic but I wouldn't say it's racist. 
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Some might argue its insensitive and hyperbolic but I wouldn't say it's racist. 
completely agree as it was when liberals did it to bush constantly but racist?

I dont see it but then again I dont see racism everywhere I look either

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
how is the tea party keeping obama from doing anything he wants?

what has obama wanted to do that the tea party has stopped?

He certainly didn't want to create a voter ID requirement. Why did this become about the Tea Party? I thought the original guy interviewed was a Republican.

To me, the tea party doesn't really exist... It's just a sect of the Republican party... typically white redneck types... Usually from southern states.

Please correct my demographics if I'm wrong.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He certainly didn't want to create a voter ID requirement. Why did this become about the Tea Party? I thought the original guy interviewed was a Republican.

To me, the tea party doesn't really exist... It's just a sect of the Republican party... typically white redneck types... Usually from southern states.

what voter id requirement did obama pass? from what I know he had the DOJ act to block voter id requirements....

I think the tea party is a sect of the rep party too, probably like the progressives to the dem party.

I think your demographic as far as race goes is correct, dont think the redneck and southern states is exactly accurate though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Tony's attempt to deflect to subject from Don Yelton to Alan Graysons comments about the Tea Party having similarities to the KKK

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony's attempt to deflect to subject from Don Yelton to Alan Graysons comments about the Tea Party having similarities to the KKK
LOL you dont like it when someone does what you do in every thread?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If you list all the things the KKK has done and said and compare that to the actions of the  tea party it becomes apparent rather quickly that they aren't very much alike.

A better argument against the tea party is that it's a corporate funded shill group for corporations and the right and it's members aren't fully aware how they are being manipulated.  Peggy Noonan wrote a great piece about this subject last week.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
If you list all the things the KKK has done and said and compare that to the actions of the  tea party it becomes apparent rather quickly that they aren't very much alike.

A better argument against the tea party is that it's a corporate funded shill group for corporations and the right and it's members aren't fully aware how they are being manipulated.  Peggy Noonan wrote a great piece about this subject last week.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

IF YOU DONT AGREE THAT THE TEA PARTY IS RACIST, THEN YOU ARE RACIST...JUST ASK GRAYSON/STRAW!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

IF YOU DONT AGREE THAT THE TEA PARTY IS RACIST, THEN YOU ARE RACIST...JUST ASK GRAYSON/STRAW!!!!

When the tea party starts lynching people, burning crosses and marching around in white sheets only then will it be an appropriate comparison.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL you dont like it when someone does what you do in every thread?

did you see me objecting to it

no, you did not

I merely answered TU's question about how this go onto the tea party

I'm more than happy to talk about tea party racists

tonymctones

• Getbig V
When the tea party starts lynching people, burning crosses and marching around in white sheets only then will it be an appropriate comparison.
I agree

RRKore

• Getbig IV
completely agree as it was when liberals did it to bush constantly but racist?

I dont see it but then again I dont see racism everywhere I look either

Tony, you better start making sense or I'm gonna start chuckin' rocks at you.  lol

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
what voter id requirement did obama pass? from what I know he had the DOJ act to block voter id requirements....

I think the tea party is a sect of the rep party too, probably like the progressives to the dem party.

I think your demographic as far as race goes is correct, dont think the redneck and southern states is exactly accurate though.

I don't know if this is accurate, but this is what one map says is the hot points of the "Tea Party".

To say that either party is or is not racist is ridiculous... To talk about any party like they want more than to find ways to keep their power is ludicrous.  To think any party cares about your well being is insanity.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

To say that either party is or is not racist is ridiculous... To talk about any party like they want more than to find ways to keep their power is ludicrous.  To think any party cares about your well being is insanity.

well put. None of them give a flying fuck about anyones wellbeing other than their friends/family, and theyll say/do anything to keep their power/influence/lifestyle.

There may be a few that genuinely give a shit, but im sure that idealism is smashed out of them fairly fast when they actually see what goes on behind closed doors.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't know if this is accurate, but this is what one map says is the hot points of the "Tea Party".

seems like there are a lot of other states there than simply southern states...

I completely agree brother, thats what ive been arguing all along. Plenty of racism on both sides and for one side to point the finger at the other like they have a corner on the market is just plain assinine.

Also agree about the politicians I think there are a few that may actually believe the things they say before they get in office but lose that quickly after getting elected and will do or say whatevers is needed to stay in office.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony, you better start making sense or I'm gonna start chuckin' rocks at you.  lol

now see, if I was a racist I would have made a racist comment in response to this but I am not so I let it go...:)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
now see, if I was a racist I would have made a racist comment in response to this but I am not so I let it go...:)

no one is calling you a racist

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
seems like there are a lot of other states there than simply southern states...

I completely agree brother, thats what ive been arguing all along. Plenty of racism on both sides and for one side to point the finger at the other like they have a corner on the market is just plain assinine.

Also agree about the politicians I think there are a few that may actually believe the things they say before they get in office but lose that quickly after getting elected and will do or say whatevers is needed to stay in office.

There are, but let's be honest here... The large percentage of the Tea Party electorate are from typical southern and more "rural" states... Sure, Montana is a lone wolf up north there, but let's be honest, what's in Montana?

Nada.

Let's be real... These guys are all after a way to keep their power... whatever it takes to stay in office doing NOTHING but cashing a check... taking money from lobbyists... that's what they want to do.

This arguing among ourselves over which of the sides is the "good guy" is EXACTLY what they want us to do.