More people should punch Sherman in his mouth

Very annoying fellow

x2

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: NFL
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2013, 01:41:52 PM »
A thing not occuring very often, me and Wiggs agreeing not just once, but regarding TWO things this year (one regarding Osama Barrack and now Sherman)!

Incredible!

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2013, 02:12:58 PM »
Not to sidetrack the discussion, but has Russell Wilson leapfrogged Colin Kaepernick and RGIII now?

Now?? dude leapfrogged ages ago...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2013, 02:43:36 PM »
Not to sidetrack the discussion, but has Russell Wilson leapfrogged Colin Kaepernick and RGIII now?

Russell Wilson will prove himself to be the best QB taken in the draft and undoubtedly is going to be a stud in this league. his pocket awareness and ability to escape trouble with his athleticism is second to none. I'd say he way more mobile than rg3 but what makes him special is that he's not an option QB who can throw when he needs to, he's becoming a pocket passer first with the mobility of an option QB. the whole time he's scrambling he's always looking down field for the open man unlike the aforementioned who tuck and run and be can deliver strikes while moving at speed. a pure raw talent. he has a touch on the ball that rg3 and karpernick simply don't.

as for Richard Sherman he does his job of getting in your head. that's the job of an NFL cornerback. it's like mike Tyson used to say most of his fights were won before he even got in the ring. that's what makes him good. plus it give the team swagger. they place with a confidence due to that cockiness. as for Sherman the person he does a lot of work for underprivileged inner city youth so check that fucking bullshit abt how much of an asshole he is. when was the last time you did something for an underprivileged kid? speaks volumes of the mans true character. not what you 'see'

sincerely,

a Giants fan.
b

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2013, 06:05:53 PM »
 great post no one

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2013, 06:27:55 PM »

Sherman is very quickly losing the respect of the other players in the league.  

And that's bad. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »

Sherman is very quickly losing the respect of the other players in the league. 

And that's bad. 

Guys like Deion and TO were big talkers, but they did it in a different way where it was entertaining. Sherman is just annoying as hell and acts like a punk.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
Guys like Deion and TO were big talkers, but they did it in a different way where it was entertaining. Sherman is just annoying as hell and acts like a punk.

I agree.  After bigman om the Skins punkfaced him he wanted nothing to do with it until a bunch of people were between them.  "Hold me back!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2013, 07:05:35 PM »

yep.  They had a way of doing it to entertain the fans.  Sherman's is almost exclusively based upon "I need to hear that I am better than Revis".   He can talk to fans about anything and it's "I'm better than Revis, right?"

You always know a person's TRUE nature for the 5 seconds after they are punched or smacked.  Voice going up 4 octaves with "He hit me, I didn't do nothing!"  lol...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2013, 07:22:45 PM »
yep.  They had a way of doing it to entertain the fans.  Sherman's is almost exclusively based upon "I need to hear that I am better than Revis".   He can talk to fans about anything and it's "I'm better than Revis, right?"

You always know a person's TRUE nature for the 5 seconds after they are punched or smacked.  Voice going up 4 octaves with "He hit me, I didn't do nothing!"  lol...
we get it, you dont like sherman.

guess what, hes a killer player and the hawks just keep on winning, so you can suck it Rob :D (im not even going to get into all the charity work and other shit dude does without even so much as a peep, as dudes attitude annoys me.... but hes not anywhere near as bad as youre making him out to be)

what team do you pull for again? It wouldnt be Tampa by any chance, would it?

I feel like youre pulling another 240 or hater like you did with zimmerman.... you dont like a couple things about a dude, form an opinion that only focuses on your dislikes, and then proceed to blindly hate in the face of all the evidence.

And we all know how that worked out for you. (Zimm walked, HA)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »

Russell Wilson will prove himself to be the best QB taken in the draft and undoubtedly is going to be a stud in this league. his pocket awareness and ability to escape trouble with his athleticism is second to none. I'd say he way more mobile than rg3 but what makes him special is that he's not an option QB who can throw when he needs to, he's becoming a pocket passer first with the mobility of an option QB. the whole time he's scrambling he's always looking down field for the open man unlike the aforementioned who tuck and run and be can deliver strikes while moving at speed. a pure raw talent. he has a touch on the ball that rg3 and karpernick simply don't.

as for Richard Sherman he does his job of getting in your head. that's the job of an NFL cornerback. it's like mike Tyson used to say most of his fights were won before he even got in the ring. that's what makes him good. plus it give the team swagger. they place with a confidence due to that cockiness. as for Sherman the person he does a lot of work for underprivileged inner city youth so check that fucking bullshit abt how much of an asshole he is. when was the last time you did something for an underprivileged kid? speaks volumes of the mans true character. not what you 'see'

sincerely,

a Giants fan.

So you're saying Russell Wilson will be a better player over his career than Andrew Luck?

Hmmmm.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »
So you're saying Russell Wilson will be a better player over his career than Andrew Luck?

Hmmmm.....
my personal opinion is that luck is a better "pure" qb... its wilsons poise, work ethic, and ability to ceamlessly switch from passer to runner that makes him so dangerous.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2013, 08:49:23 PM »
my personal opinion is that luck is a better "pure" qb... its wilsons poise, work ethic, and ability to ceamlessly switch from passer to runner that makes him so dangerous.

I think Luck is bigger and stronger and will end up being more durable.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2013, 10:20:27 AM »
I think Luck is bigger and stronger and will end up being more durable.

I wouldnt sell Wilson short. He rarely takes big hits.  At NC State he got ko'd in his first start, I think, with a concussion.  I think he learned from it. He knows when to give up in a play and with Seattle rolling him out a lot, he creates angles to not get blown up. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2013, 05:23:07 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
There is nothing to talk about. Patriots vs. Seahawks in the superbowl.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2013, 01:26:04 AM »
There is nothing to talk about. Patriots vs. Seahawks in the superbowl.
Noise. Panthers are in they already crushed the Pats, Seahawks suck.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2013, 01:15:50 PM »
This football in the snow has provided much better games. I'm liking this Nick Foles fella. Bye-bye Michael Vick.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »
 yep

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2013, 02:58:45 PM »
Denver's kicker (Matt Prater) just kicked the longest field goal in NFL history (64 yds).