Author Topic: Can Coffee Prevent Cancer? New Study Says Yes  (Read 1792 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Can Coffee Prevent Cancer? New Study Says Yes
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
Whether it is a dire need or has a placebo effect, I consider it my duty to drink coffee every morning. Not just to function coherently but also because of its health and antioxidant properties. Coffee consumption has been found to reduce the risk of certain types of cancers, including endometrial cancer, prostate cancer, head and neck cancers, oral cancer and breast cancer. It may even reduce the risk of breast cancer returning. Some data indicates that three cups of coffee per day reduce liver cancer risk by more than 50 percent. One study even found that older adults who drank coffee (caffeinated or decaffeinated) had a lower risk of death overall than others who did not drink coffee.

Now a study has come out which found that coffee consumption also reduces one's risk of the most common type of liver cancer, by about 40%. One of the reasons may be associated with the fact that coffee consumption can reduce a person's risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by as much as 25%, depending on how much coffee he or she drinks regularly.

Liver cancer is the 6 th most common cancer in the world, and the 3 rd most common cause of cancer death. Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) accounts for more than 90% of all liver cancer cases. Liver cancer is typically considered one of the more avoidable cancers as it is commonly caused by chronic infections with hepatitis B and C as well as risk factors such as alcohol, tobacco, obesity, (and the already mentioned) diabetes. Hepatitis B is one of the common virus vaccinations given to children. That vaccination, along with reducing the spread of hepatitis C, reducing extensive alcohol intake, and keeping diabetes under control can all be effective measures for avoiding liver cancer.

This new study indicates that drinking coffee may be helpful as well. In fact, some data indicates that 3 cups of coffee per day could reduce liver cancer risk by more than 50%. While this new finding does not give you a free pass to chase your alcohol with a cup of coffee, it is yet another interesting benefit of coffee consumption nonetheless. A nutrient-rich diet, exercise, enough sleep, and healthy habits are all important as potential cancer deterrents.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/coffee-prevent-cancer-study-says-yes-154100399.html

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Can Coffee Prevent Cancer? New Study Says Yes
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 05:32:10 PM »
Whether it is a dire need or has a placebo effect, I consider it my duty to drink coffee every morning. Not just to function coherently but also because of its health and antioxidant properties. Coffee consumption has been found to reduce the risk of certain types of cancers, including endometrial cancer, prostate cancer, head and neck cancers, oral cancer and breast cancer. It may even reduce the risk of breast cancer returning. Some data indicates that three cups of coffee per day reduce liver cancer risk by more than 50 percent. One study even found that older adults who drank coffee (caffeinated or decaffeinated) had a lower risk of death overall than others who did not drink coffee.

Now a study has come out which found that coffee consumption also reduces one's risk of the most common type of liver cancer, by about 40%. One of the reasons may be associated with the fact that coffee consumption can reduce a person's risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by as much as 25%, depending on how much coffee he or she drinks regularly.

Liver cancer is the 6 th most common cancer in the world, and the 3 rd most common cause of cancer death. Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) accounts for more than 90% of all liver cancer cases. Liver cancer is typically considered one of the more avoidable cancers as it is commonly caused by chronic infections with hepatitis B and C as well as risk factors such as alcohol, tobacco, obesity, (and the already mentioned) diabetes. Hepatitis B is one of the common virus vaccinations given to children. That vaccination, along with reducing the spread of hepatitis C, reducing extensive alcohol intake, and keeping diabetes under control can all be effective measures for avoiding liver cancer.

This new study indicates that drinking coffee may be helpful as well. In fact, some data indicates that 3 cups of coffee per day could reduce liver cancer risk by more than 50%. While this new finding does not give you a free pass to chase your alcohol with a cup of coffee, it is yet another interesting benefit of coffee consumption nonetheless. A nutrient-rich diet, exercise, enough sleep, and healthy habits are all important as potential cancer deterrents.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/coffee-prevent-cancer-study-says-yes-154100399.html

God bless the group that did this study!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 07:01:20 PM »
Hey WOOO who funded this study?  ;D

Thank you coffee producers for telling me what I wanna hear  :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:37:31 AM »
Hey WOOO who funded this study?  ;D

That's irrelevant! >:(

The take home message is GOLDEN!! ;D

Don't fukk with my 4:00 a.m.
 8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 05:05:40 AM »
hahah yes montague!!!

I would drink coffee even if it was scientifically proven to cause homosexuality.

:D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 05:18:58 AM »
Hey WOOO who funded this study?  ;D

Thank you coffee producers for telling me what I wanna hear  :-\

yup... never trust anyone who is trying to sell you anything

hahah yes montague!!!

I would drink coffee even if it was scientifically proven to cause homosexuality.

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 09:07:59 AM »
hahah yes montague!!!

I suppose all of us would. (semi-homo)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 11:25:48 AM »
hahah yes montague!!!

Red wine, in moderation, reduces prostate cancer risk by reducing testosterone levels (no homo)    :-X

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
Red wine, in moderation, reduces prostate cancer risk by reducing testosterone levels (no homo)    :-X

I believe that.

Just as higher levels of test through hrt/juicing is known to increase the chances of prostate issues in some people.