Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 73635 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #550 on: January 29, 2014, 06:06:57 AM »
his giving kevin Durant too many compliments, its weird
its soft like this crew is done winning championships or something too comfortable

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #551 on: January 29, 2014, 06:19:48 AM »
Maybe he's just trying to change the mood so when they fail to win the championship this year it won't seem to big a deal.  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #552 on: January 29, 2014, 06:25:55 AM »
Love this exchange.  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #553 on: January 29, 2014, 08:37:37 AM »
his giving kevin Durant too many compliments, its weird
Lebron never has been a shit talker, he is friends with Durant! Lebron is at the point now where he has nothing to prove he will do his talking on the court! This will be one of those games where Lebron and the Heat will prove they are the champs! Wade is definitely starting tonight!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #554 on: January 29, 2014, 02:53:49 PM »
Lebron never has been a shit talker, he is friends with Durant! Lebron is at the point now where he has nothing to prove he will do his talking on the court! This will be one of those games where Lebron and the Heat will prove they are the champs! Wade is definitely starting tonight!

True, he needs atleast 3 more rings, he needs to match kobe in rings.

Kobe is taking another month off, his knee is still swelling. Should take the year off.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #555 on: January 29, 2014, 06:25:23 PM »
Thunder destroying the Heat down 25 points with 5 min to go in 4th quarter!  >:(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #556 on: January 30, 2014, 06:47:45 AM »
 :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #557 on: February 01, 2014, 03:51:09 PM »
So Pacers signed Bynum I think it's a bad idea, he will mess up their chemistry. Almost makes me not want to root for them any longer. But I don't want to cheer for the Heat.  :-X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: February 01, 2014, 04:22:58 PM »
So Pacers signed Bynum I think it's a bad idea, he will mess up their chemistry. Almost makes me not want to root for them any longer. But I don't want to cheer for the Heat.  :-X

Lol what a terrible decision.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #559 on: February 01, 2014, 05:08:28 PM »
Lol what a terrible decision.

Yeah why mess with a winning formula by throwing someone like him in their to mess up chemistry.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: February 01, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »
Yeah why mess with a winning formula by throwing someone like him in their to mess up chemistry.

there must be multiple clauses in his contract.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #561 on: February 09, 2014, 03:25:00 AM »
Blazers.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #562 on: March 04, 2014, 06:47:41 AM »
Lebron 61 points last night, move over Durant here comes Lebron your MVP!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #563 on: March 04, 2014, 09:31:45 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: March 04, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #565 on: March 04, 2014, 02:53:04 PM »
Lebron 61 points last night, move over Durant here comes Lebron your MVP!

I was impressed by this until I watched a replay of the game.  He played the entire game trying to set a record when it was a 20 point blowout after 3 quarters.  Come on son.

If Kobe did that he would get crucified.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #566 on: March 04, 2014, 03:07:16 PM »
I was impressed by this until I watched a replay of the game.  He played the entire game trying to set a record when it was a 20 point blowout after 3 quarters.  Come on son.

If Kobe did that he would get crucified.
Nonsense, he only took 33 shots. Kobe took 46 when he got 81!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #567 on: March 04, 2014, 03:32:36 PM »
It's not nonsense.  Playing in a 20 point blowout to get a scoring record is weak.  Kobe had 62 in three quarters against Dallas in 2006.  The game wasn't close so he appropriately sat out the entire 4th quarter.  When Kobe got his 81 he was leading the Lakers back from behind, not playing garbage time.  I'm happy for Lebron's shooting efficiency but it doesn't change the fact that he should have been sitting.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #568 on: March 05, 2014, 12:36:04 PM »
It's not nonsense.  Playing in a 20 point blowout to get a scoring record is weak.  Kobe had 62 in three quarters against Dallas in 2006.  The game wasn't close so he appropriately sat out the entire 4th quarter.  When Kobe got his 81 he was leading the Lakers back from behind, not playing garbage time.  I'm happy for Lebron's shooting efficiency but it doesn't change the fact that he should have been sitting.

Lebron was in a groove. He didn't want to sit down. He's the best player in the NBA. He can do what he wants. When you're in the zone like that the last thing you want to do is sit. And 20 points is not a blowout. The Heat were keeping their foot on the gas pedal. Going on a streak like that can carry over to the next game for the entire team. (even though they lost the next game)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #569 on: March 05, 2014, 12:56:09 PM »
Lebron was in a groove. He didn't want to sit down. He's the best player in the NBA. He can do what he wants. When you're in the zone like that the last thing you want to do is sit. And 20 points is not a blowout. The Heat were keeping their foot on the gas pedal. Going on a streak like that can carry over to the next game for the entire team. (even though they lost the next game)

Yeah.  I agree. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: March 05, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »
Spurs.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: March 08, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »
Yeah.  I agree. 

Really? did you see what happened to derrick rose when he played garbage minutes with no purpose? Lebron shouldn't be playing when there is nothing to play for. It's too risky and really pointless from a business/basketball perspective.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #572 on: March 10, 2014, 01:42:19 PM »
Really? did you see what happened to derrick rose when he played garbage minutes with no purpose? Lebron shouldn't be playing when there is nothing to play for. It's too risky and really pointless from a business/basketball perspective.

It wasn't garbage minutes. The 3rd quarter began, the Heat were up by 20(not a blowout yet with that much time remaining), Lebron was in a groove and wanted to keep playing.

These men are pro athletes and Lebron has carte blanche to do what he wants as the best player in the NBA. There were plenty of games where Michael Jordan would keep playing with a big lead late in a game. Especially when he was motivated based on what an opponent said prior. It's called being a competitor with a will to dominate. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.

Lebron is playing at the peak of his powers. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: March 10, 2014, 03:31:20 PM »
Jordan is the greatest but the refs loved MJ, the refs asked MJ for his shoes after the game. I don't think there ask lebron for his shoes...
If you got to close to Jordan you got called for a foul.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: March 11, 2014, 09:49:57 AM »
Jordan is the greatest but the refs loved MJ, the refs asked MJ for his shoes after the game. I don't think there ask lebron for his shoes...
If you got to close to Jordan you got called for a foul.

Thats because Lebron has stinky feet.