Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 299940 times)

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Case, continuing story: update p. 24,27
« Reply #1175 on: December 25, 2005, 09:45:50 AM »
Let's examine Craigger's last post. It look obvious to me he wasn't in a bad mood when he posted this shortly before the murder. Instead of jumping all over Titus I think we need to take a closer look at Kelly. We know women can be very emotional and jealous. Titus loves Kelly and would do anything to help her, but we have zero evidence that he committed the murders. We don't even know if he was aware the murder was happening. If he was, I'm sure he would have taken steps to stop it. All the information we have now points to Kelly Ryan as the murderer. It's unfair to assume Titus did this because he has a reputation as a tough guy. I think Titus was just standing by his woman once he found out what happened.

Kerosene bought with Kelly's credit cards.
Body found in Kelly's Jaguar.
Melissa was stealing Kelly's identity.
Melissa had an affair with Titus, causing Kelly to fly into a rage...
Titus seemed calm and in a good mood based on his last post shortly before the murder.
Kelly seems crazy based on the fact she stopped for a pedicure.

This is a strong case against Kelly. At most, Titus was just an accessory to her escape.

I agree Mansoniever..

My money says that Craig Titus did NOT do the killing.  Everyone is ASSUMING he did because he has a record... For drug charges only !!!

Drug charges DO NOT equal a murderer....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1176 on: December 25, 2005, 10:47:01 AM »
Xmas day sitting in jail i wonder if either one of them imagines the rampant speculation on getbig and elsewhere... :o

Fun day at Kell's parents considering they were against the marriage.. :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1177 on: December 25, 2005, 10:48:26 AM »
someone is logging it for them
hopefully at a dollar a page

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1178 on: December 25, 2005, 11:18:54 AM »
Xmas day sitting in jail i wonder if either one of them imagines the rampant speculation on getbig and elsewhere... :o

Fun day at Kell's parents considering they were against the marriage.. :D

Fun day for Craig & Kelly too. If the drug rumors are true, Craig w/ Nubain& coke & Kelly w/ GHB, 2 days after the arrest, They should be detoxing pretty hard as we speak. I can't comment on the Nubain/coke withdrawl's, but I've seen GHB withdrawl's first-hand & they are not pleasant.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1179 on: December 25, 2005, 11:22:07 AM »
There is no doubt both of them are replaying what they did over and over and over again in their minds and how they fucked up big time. Again, especially around Christmas time when everyone shoul dbe with their family and friends, they are stuck in a small cage of steel and concrete with a dead wqomans blood on their hands.

Oh well...... Merry Christmas!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: December 25, 2005, 11:26:43 AM »
Officers, in keeping with the spirit of Xmas, give em both some quality time on Getbig..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1181 on: December 25, 2005, 11:27:24 AM »
they will have plenty of time to ponder all the what ifs while being transported back and fourth to hearings and court

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #1182 on: December 25, 2005, 12:03:57 PM »
Fun day for Craig & Kelly too. If the drug rumors are true, Craig w/ Nubain& coke & Kelly w/ GHB, 2 days after the arrest, They should be detoxing pretty hard as we speak. I can't comment on the Nubain/coke withdrawl's, but I've seen GHB withdrawl's first-hand & they are not pleasant.

I was just thinking the same thing. Detoxing cold turkey in a jail cell would be horrible, especially since they are unlikely to get any medical help from the local police.

Karma is a bitch.
D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1183 on: December 25, 2005, 12:13:38 PM »
they will get a weak Tylenol or whatever it's called

GTO KILR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1184 on: December 25, 2005, 01:13:29 PM »
I could not believe the headlines when I saw them today on Getbig. Been working day and night and haven't had time to turn the television on or log on to the computer lately. My condolences to the James family. This won't be good for Professional bodybuilding. As for Craig and Kelly "They themselves are makers of themselves". Out of a clean heart comes a clean life and a clean body. I hope everyone takes notice of the choices they make in their life. You know right from wrong, try to make the correct decision.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1185 on: December 25, 2005, 02:31:56 PM »
They were picked up down the street from Alex's, a strip joint owned by a Greek family.  I've banged a couple of big assed Brazilian strippers who work there.
(

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1186 on: December 25, 2005, 02:40:34 PM »
What a transformation. Our little sherlocks here have pronounced Craig innocent and Kelly the she-beast that did the deed. The reason? Who would make reservations for a person who would be murdered?

Try a guy that was screwing her, and knew that she would want to confirm by phone that he INDEED made reservations for her to go back to New Jersey, and what the Hell, have a screw session before at a cheap hotel.

All the better to help the alibi..."what, I made those reservations myself..how could she not be on the plane?"

Sounds more like this you super sleuths...Kelly had him by the short hairs, and they both did it, and wanted to live happily ever after.

After a nailjob and a Mug'o root beer of course.   

Fanatic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1187 on: December 25, 2005, 03:28:42 PM »
The police charged CRAIG with the murder.  They must have evidence to rule out Kelly as the murderer otherwise she would be charged not Craig.

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1188 on: December 25, 2005, 04:36:50 PM »
Let's examine Craigger's last post. It look obvious to me he wasn't in a bad mood when he posted this shortly before the murder. Instead of jumping all over Titus I think we need to take a closer look at Kelly. We know women can be very emotional and jealous. Titus loves Kelly and would do anything to help her, but we have zero evidence that he committed the murders. We don't even know if he was aware the murder was happening. If he was, I'm sure he would have taken steps to stop it. All the information we have now points to Kelly Ryan as the murderer. It's unfair to assume Titus did this because he has a reputation as a tough guy. I think Titus was just standing by his woman once he found out what happened. 

Kerosene bought with Kelly's credit cards.
Body found in Kelly's Jaguar.
Melissa was stealing Kelly's identity.
Melissa had an affair with Titus, causing Kelly to fly into a rage...
Titus seemed calm and in a good mood based on his last post shortly before the murder.
Kelly seems crazy based on the fact she stopped for a pedicure.

This is a strong case against Kelly. At most, Titus was just an accessory to her escape.

WE, dont need evidence. WE are not the police. the police and the DA are the only ones with ALL THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS surrounding this. they chose to charge craig. there is a reason for that. you can play super sleuth all you want but the fact remains that married couples frequently use each others cards, they freiquently borrow each others cars. hmmm, maybe, just maybe, the girl threatened to go after craig for money. or maybe she threatened to tell kelly about the affair still going on. or maybe she demanded money from craig to cover up the affair? could be lots of things. if kelly was so mad about the affiar, then it isnt a stretch to think that craig would stop at nothing to avoid her wrath of finding out he banged some other chick.
dont read a few news reports and assume you have all the facts and that the police and govt is out to persecute some innocent bodybuilder just beacuse he has occasionally posted here. the guy is a scumbag that cheated on his wife with their assistant and who has committed numerous crimes and spent time in prison. he has a propensity towards violence which is well documented. let the cops do the real work. speculate if anything, on how much jail time he will get.
remember one thing- innocent people dont run

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #1189 on: December 25, 2005, 04:47:52 PM »
innocent people dont run??

in that case Kamali is the most innocent person around
Valhalla awaits.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #1190 on: December 25, 2005, 08:01:19 PM »

I wonder what kamali has to say about all this after all he was craig's best friend.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #1191 on: December 26, 2005, 07:45:04 AM »
Man, this story is getting pretty nasty!!!! But its very clear and obvious how Titus can escape from all this mess....
 All he have to do is...
pull a Cormierīs

DOUBLE C[/size][/b]

;D
!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1192 on: December 26, 2005, 10:47:47 AM »
What a transformation. Our little sherlocks here have pronounced Craig innocent and Kelly the she-beast that did the deed. The reason? Who would make reservations for a person who would be murdered?

Try a guy that was screwing her, and knew that she would want to confirm by phone that he INDEED made reservations for her to go back to New Jersey, and what the Hell, have a screw session before at a cheap hotel.

All the better to help the alibi..."what, I made those reservations myself..how could she not be on the plane?"

Sounds more like this you super sleuths...Kelly had him by the short hairs, and they both did it, and wanted to live happily ever after.

After a nailjob and a Mug'o root beer of course.   

Thing is, if Craig was smart enough to creat an alibi for himself, he wouldn't have been dumb enough to have the body disposed of in the manner it was. The killer wasn't of sound mind. This was a crime of passion. A spur of the moment thing.
"Shut the F up and train"

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1193 on: December 26, 2005, 10:58:53 AM »
WE, dont need evidence. WE are not the police. the police and the DA are the only ones with ALL THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS surrounding this. they chose to charge craig. there is a reason for that. you can play super sleuth all you want but the fact remains that married couples frequently use each others cards, they freiquently borrow each others cars. hmmm, maybe, just maybe, the girl threatened to go after craig for money. or maybe she threatened to tell kelly about the affair still going on. or maybe she demanded money from craig to cover up the affair? could be lots of things. if kelly was so mad about the affiar, then it isnt a stretch to think that craig would stop at nothing to avoid her wrath of finding out he banged some other chick.
dont read a few news reports and assume you have all the facts and that the police and govt is out to persecute some innocent bodybuilder just beacuse he has occasionally posted here. the guy is a scumbag that cheated on his wife with their assistant and who has committed numerous crimes and spent time in prison. he has a propensity towards violence which is well documented. let the cops do the real work. speculate if anything, on how much jail time he will get.
remember one thing- innocent people dont run

All this is speculation. We are speculating here. But I'm sure the investigators WILL refer to this site for information. Craig being a scumbag is not relevent here. From the few interviews I've read by him, he seemed like a fairly intelligent person that was turning his life around.

By allot of accounts, Kelly and Craig were swingers. It may come out that Craig and Kelly brought here in the house for that purpose. The motivation for Kelly to kill her is stronger. She was stealing her identity and her man. Kelly may have felt there was something more than sex happening - an emotional connection. If she was using meth(someone said she was), she could have killed the skinny meth addicted girl during one of her paranoia spells. Kelly has demonstrated alot of irrational(meth influenced?) behavior lately - stopping for a pedicure, buying the kerosene on her credit card, allowing the body to be disposed of in her car.
"Shut the F up and train"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1194 on: December 26, 2005, 11:46:52 AM »
lol   delusions of grandeur par excellence
you think an investigator will be here ?  try an assistant researcher, maybe.

suckmymuscle

Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1195 on: December 26, 2005, 12:18:06 PM »
Ya, that's their before.

here's their after ...

Kelly looks like un undead zombi, or Countessa Dracula, in his picture. Fuuuuuuuuugly! :o :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: December 26, 2005, 12:20:59 PM »
Uh, no one's gonna look good in those circumstances, traveling for days, lack of sleep, drugs, their context, bad lighting.

Besides, she didn't get the complete pedicure..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1197 on: December 26, 2005, 12:26:27 PM »
especially if they drove up 95 from 78 in new jersey
or did they hit 81 to albany then east on 90 to 128 south

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1198 on: December 26, 2005, 12:30:58 PM »
Uh, no one's gonna look good in those circumstances, traveling for days, lack of sleep, drugs, their context, bad lighting.

Besides, she didn't get the complete pedicure..

HA HA! ;D Yeah, you're right... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #1199 on: December 26, 2005, 01:03:58 PM »
Big D, the TR6 was my favorite car as a kid.  My first car was a 59' MGA.  My mom went into Larry Reed Imports in LA back in 75' or so.  She went in to buy somecar (can't remember) but ended up going to a warehouse in Santa Monica and buying the last year they made the TR6 he had in storage (he had a few).  SHe paid $10,000 even for it.  That was back in 1975 or so.  It had less than 100 miles when thye bought.  My dad decided to keep it as an investment and trailered it up to our cabin in Running Springs.  She ended up buy a new 280Z.  In short 11 years or so later when my mom died, she ended up being n the hospital for almost a year.  Even after insurance had paid my dad had to pay out allot of money.  He ended up sellng the TR6.  It had less than 1000 original miles on it.  Was in absolutely mint conidtion and sold it to a collector for over $20,000.  I couldn't believe it.  I loved that car.

Oh, did Titus kill someone?