Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 297215 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1150 on: December 24, 2005, 07:57:05 PM »
hey, they say some of those latina heshes are hot

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1151 on: December 24, 2005, 07:59:40 PM »
Kelly's face is so totally over PhotoShopped for that cover...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Case, continuing story: update p. 24,27
« Reply #1152 on: December 24, 2005, 08:12:30 PM »
240, how about changing the name of the site to www.dontfreecraigtitus.c om or for the optimists: www.maybefreecraigtitus. com........................

btw, thanks for the site.....just not feeling the name :-\

When you read the site, you'll notice i take a totally neutral view on things- all I do is share information and I let people decide what to believe. 

I kNEW someone would buy freecraigtitus.com because I knew many people would want to free him, no matter if he did it or not.  Remember the popularity of freetookie.com?

This way, when peeple that feel he should be feed no matter what, visit the site, they will be able to learn ALL sides of the issue.

Hits are in the thousands per day now.  And they were only booked yesterday :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1153 on: December 24, 2005, 08:15:31 PM »
thanks for ceasing the 300 bullshit

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: December 24, 2005, 08:18:31 PM »

When you read the site, you'll notice i take a totally neutral view on things- all I do is share information and I let people decide what to believe.

I kNEW someone would buy freecraigtitus.com because I knew many people would want to free him, no matter if he did it or not. Remember the popularity of freetookie.com?

This way, when peeple that feel he should be feed no matter what, visit the site, they will be able to learn ALL sides of the issue.

Hits are in the thousands per day now. And they were only booked yesterday :)

I have viewed the site......this is a good explaination though.  Thanks.
R

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1155 on: December 24, 2005, 08:27:20 PM »
240, how about changing the name of the site to www.dontfreecraigtitus.c om or for the optimists: www.maybefreecraigtitus. com........................

btw, thanks for the site.....just not feeling the name :-\
www.titusandryan.com IS A MUCH BETTER SITE.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: December 24, 2005, 08:46:15 PM »
titusandryan.com is a great news and blogger site.

my site is different, going more into investigative journalism and digging to get to the bottom of everything.

I offer COMPLETE anonyminity to any source. 

and as a result, well, you can read the quality of news we're getting.  Many exclusives today on craig's life, the last week of the affair, etc.

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #1158 on: December 24, 2005, 09:30:13 PM »
Titus won't be serving any real time. Think about it. The kerosene was bought with kelly's card, body was disposed in Kelly's car, and evidence will show Kelly strangled her.  8)
bullshit.  even if Kelly killed the poor girl, Craig was part of the cover up.  he's going away for a very long time regardless.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1159 on: December 24, 2005, 09:38:09 PM »
a good defense for her would cost alot and does she have that kind of resources ?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #1160 on: December 24, 2005, 09:42:07 PM »
First and foremost, freecraigtitus.com needs major editing. And the .txt files could be advanced to .pdf files, or just a new page on the site?

Second, Why is the 2nd page on here of the Matt Kline thread blocked off?

Third, it seems, based on reports and evidence that Kelly did the killing while Craig tried to cover it up. If Melissa was stealing money from them, why was Craig still hooking up with her? Seems like he was trying to help get her out of there by getting her plane ticket and hotel room but Kelly had other plans.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1161 on: December 24, 2005, 09:57:29 PM »
www.officialwpi.com

March 17th 7 18TH,  Orleans hotel -"The Las Vegas master bodybuilding, womens bodybuilding, fitness, figure & fitness model search world pro championships".  Go to www.officialwpi.com for more info that will be posted December 12-13-05

Friday night will be fitness model search judging and masters pre judging.

The prize money will blow your minds ladies!!!

get ready for the new leader of womens physique competitions to emerge.  Lets not forget the master

Let's examine Craigger's last post. It look obvious to me he wasn't in a bad mood when he posted this shortly before the murder. Instead of jumping all over Titus I think we need to take a closer look at Kelly. We know women can be very emotional and jealous. Titus loves Kelly and would do anything to help her, but we have zero evidence that he committed the murders. We don't even know if he was aware the murder was happening. If he was, I'm sure he would have taken steps to stop it. All the information we have now points to Kelly Ryan as the murderer. It's unfair to assume Titus did this because he has a reputation as a tough guy. I think Titus was just standing by his woman once he found out what happened. 

Kerosene bought with Kelly's credit cards.
Body found in Kelly's Jaguar.
Melissa was stealing Kelly's identity.
Melissa had an affair with Titus, causing Kelly to fly into a rage...
Titus seemed calm and in a good mood based on his last post shortly before the murder.
Kelly seems crazy based on the fact she stopped for a pedicure.

This is a strong case against Kelly. At most, Titus was just an accessory to her escape.
"Shut the F up and train"

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #1162 on: December 24, 2005, 10:04:37 PM »
Let's examine Craigger's last post. It look obvious to me he wasn't in a bad mood when he posted this shortly before the murder. Instead of jumping all over Titus I think we need to take a closer look at Kelly. We know women can be very emotional and jealous. Titus loves Kelly and would do anything to help her, but we have zero evidence that he committed the murders. We don't even know if he was aware the murder was happening. If he was, I'm sure he would have taken steps to stop it. All the information we have now points to Kelly Ryan as the murderer. It's unfair to assume Titus did this because he has a reputation as a tough guy. I think Titus was just standing by his woman once he found out what happened. 

Kerosene bought with Kelly's credit cards.
Body found in Kelly's Jaguar.
Melissa was stealing Kelly's identity.
Melissa had an affair with Titus, causing Kelly to fly into a rage...
Titus seemed calm and in a good mood based on his last post shortly before the murder.
Kelly seems crazy based on the fact she stopped for a pedicure.

This is a strong case against Kelly. At most, Titus was just an accessory to her escape.
\\

I couldn't agree further.....all SIGNS point to Kelly....

619Rules

« Reply #1163 on: December 24, 2005, 10:29:24 PM »
man you're 100% right. this is a no brainer that the female did the job.

Neve has a crystal ball and can read the future!

619Rules

« Reply #1164 on: December 24, 2005, 10:32:18 PM »
man you're 100% right. this is a no brainer that the female did the job.

Good thing you won best arms and not best brain award...... :-X

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1165 on: December 24, 2005, 10:44:55 PM »
And as Disgusted pointed out in his thread, Craig had Melissa set up with a motel and bought her a plane ticket. Why would he buy a plane ticket for a corpse. Kelly seems the likely candidate because she had the motivation to commit the murder. The physical evidence points to her now too. The paper trail points to her. She has demonstrated her mentally unstable state.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: December 24, 2005, 10:49:59 PM »
And as Disgusted pointed out in his thread, Craig had Melissa set up with a motel and bought her a plane ticket. Why would he buy a plane ticket for a corpse. Kelly seems the likely candidate because she had the motivation to commit the murder. The physical evidence points to her now too. The paper trail points to her. She has demonstrated her mentally unstable state.

a person from Mass with very close ties said that Kelly did it, Craig did the burning.

www.freecraigtitus.com

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1167 on: December 24, 2005, 10:55:03 PM »
a person from Mass with very close ties said that Kelly did it, Craig did the burning.

www.freecraigtitus.com

Unless this person testifies against Craig, it will be hard to prove he committed the arson. Weren't the chemicals purchased with Kelly's personal credit card? Or was it the company card?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: December 24, 2005, 10:57:05 PM »
Unless this person testifies against Craig, it will be hard to prove he committed the arson. Weren't the chemicals purchased with Kelly's personal credit card? Or was it the company card?

one news source said the walmart parking lot camera showed craig help kelly load the car with the accelerants- and they put it in the backseat, not the trunk.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1169 on: December 24, 2005, 10:58:01 PM »
one news source said the walmart parking lot camera showed craig help kelly load the car with the accelerants- and they put it in the backseat, not the trunk.

Well then, he's not out of the hot water yet.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #1170 on: December 24, 2005, 11:07:17 PM »
yeah no shit
Valhalla awaits.

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #1171 on: December 25, 2005, 08:50:39 AM »
hey 240, again great job on site. i have a couple of questions you may be able to answer. it definitely could swing either way as to the killer, kelly or craig. i was wondering if there was any description of the home. was it in shambles like on the run shambles or just had not been maintaining the home shambles. secondly, was there evidence of christmas prep such as ornaments, tree up, gifts. the reason i ask is to get a mindset of the couple. if they were as chic says on the downward spiral with drugs etc, their state of mind would be assesable from their realizing its christmas.
have they reported any findings in the home such as rec drugs, roids, weapons, videos, etc.
have you secured sources to provide us with info from the hearing in MA? and the return to LV.
have we discovered the relationship of titus and this anthony kid?
This matt kine gave up his dope business ratting titus out i guess. POS. not to do with craig guilty or not, but claim to be a friend and trap him off. why not say dont come here. probably get smashed for calling matt a rat but whatever.
let me know 240'
Gonna Beat Em'

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
« Reply #1172 on: December 25, 2005, 09:20:13 AM »
Just look at her mugshot, she knows she is through... Craig is like, "Let's get it over with so I can walk..."

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #1173 on: December 25, 2005, 09:38:34 AM »
was an investigation done at hotel room. they said there was a suitcase in car. was that mj's. did they take it from the hotel?
was anyone close to them in the last couple months. what were they up to doing.
i read craigs 'titus talks' from aug and he was talking about not competing anytime soon, having his daughter with him, not going out and glad to be away from venice
then in nov titus talks he goes on about not training for 4 months!!!!! then gives a long breakdown of why not train. then states he will be getting it together to come back in 06 but riddles the column with doubt of competiting.
was he that crushed from the ironman? had he given up. did rec drugs take over his life and focus?
any insight.
Gonna Beat Em'

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #1174 on: December 25, 2005, 09:40:36 AM »
was kelly at wits end with the swinging and stuff. did she want out. did she discover craig fancying mj and suspected love and relationship. like another posted sex is sex, relationship is violation.
nobddy has a pic of this girl, MJ?
what was her relationship like with craig and kelly in LA couple years back?
Gonna Beat Em'