Author Topic: UFC 167 - Info and Report  (Read 18838 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 167
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2013, 09:43:43 PM »
GSP had more take downs than JH?
he probably had more attempts

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »
  First take down was fast. GSP landed it. Last take down was also by GSP.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »
the fuck? what was gsp babbling about? is he sick?  cant handle the training anymore? its been a long road for him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2013, 09:44:17 PM »
stop crying gsp was the aggressor while hendricks had the occasional counter deal with it

lol the aggressor  ::) Hendricks did more damage , landed more significant shots. Johnny won convincingly

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »
bull shit, gsp trying to press while johnny was relying on the hailmary

And he was getting broken open when he tried. Hendricks made a mess of him.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2013, 09:45:55 PM »
Wow, what a disgusting display.

Hendricks destroyed GSP, no questions.

Worst fix ever...

"1"

Very frustrating to see this BS call!!  JH did not even look tired in the post fight interview.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2013, 09:46:08 PM »
 GSP had more take down attempts?

GSP had more take downs total?

GSP tried more submissions?

GSP kept slapping on Kimura locks...

Looks like JH had one... a reverse kimura (defense to a kimura in which you actually reverse the kimura being put on you and turns the pressure on to the original person applying it)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2013, 09:46:47 PM »
lol the aggressor  ::) Hendricks did more damage , landed more significant shots. Johnny won convincingly
shields also roughed up gsp face whats your point, more significant shots in the first couple rounds thats it not to mention it did appear that gsp dropped hendricks later in the fight

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »
Fuck Jonny Hendricks
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2013, 09:47:54 PM »
Johnny staggered GSP , GSP is talking about memory loss of the fight he just fought , Hendricks busted GSP's face apart

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:08 PM »
 GSP face was destroyed

GSP looked dead tired

GSP looked like he was going to have a heart attack

JH had a clean face

JH looked fresh

JH looked calm and cool

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:17 PM »
i suggest you guys rewatch the fight on mute

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:29 PM »
glad i didn't pay.  Will never pay for that shit again.  What fucking utter bullshit. and everyone's in on it.

This.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »
  Jones just pulled out of the bout with Glover

Dana says Jones is scared of Alexander and Glover

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »
 GSP said that he has memory loss from being rocked by JH so much

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2013, 09:50:32 PM »
GSP said that he has memory loss from being rocked by JH so much

GSP was caught having sex with another man in a public restroom.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2013, 09:50:48 PM »
GSP face was destroyed

GSP looked dead tired

JH had a clean face

JH looked fresh

JH looked calm and cool

GSP lost memory of the fight.

GSP does not want to fight anymore.

JH looked like he just did 5 minutes of warmup on a treadmill.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2013, 09:51:25 PM »
i suggest you guys rewatch the fight on mute

Georges St.-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks

Round one: And finally, here we go. GSP in black, Hendricks in yellow and our third man is Yamasaki. GSP with the jab and a front kick. Hendricks goes for a big punch, GSP ducks under and takes him down. GSP with a mounted guillotine, but Hendricks escapes and gets standing. Clinch battle. GSP with the knee. Hendricks takes GSP back to the cage. GSP and Hendricks trade thigh knees and are clinching standing. Yamasaki breaks them up despite them being in center cage. GSP ducks under an uppercut, and is working on a single. He can't finish and Hendricks is landing hard, hard punches and elbows to GSP's head as he fights for that takedown. GSP gives up the TD and they're clinching. Hendricks reverses off the cage and takes GSP down. GSP is up against the cage and works to get to standing.  He eats a knee, but is up. Knee from Hendricks. Jab from GSP. High kick from GSP. Hendricks comes forward and they clinch. They trade thigh knees again as they're going shoulder to shoulder. GSP with a couple body knees. They break. Pierre hits a jab, misses a 1-2. Hook from GSP and a headkick and also a bodykick. Left from Hendricks. Body punch from Gsp. Hendricks with a big left uppercut that doesn't land.

10-9 Hendricks

Round two: Leg kick from Georges. Johny blocks a couple body kicks. Hendricks with a 1-2 and GSP with a jab. Hard left from Hendricks and GSP is wobbly. Uppercuts here from "Bigg Rigg" and Johny lost his mouthpiece. Yamasaki calls time to get it back in. Left from Hendricks again. Knee. Right. Hendricks is looking fantastic here. Clinch to the cage with GSP trying to stop the takedown. Knees to the thigh from Hendricks. Hook from GSP and a jab. Another. Hook from Georges and another jab. Superman jab from GSP. Low kick from Hendricks. Hendricks misses a left. Straight right from GSP. Jab meets an attempted kick from Hendricks. He hits a jab of his own. Head kick lands from GSP. Hook from GSP, left from Johny and a counter from GSP. Hendricks looks to have slowed down a bit here. They clinch. Hendricks hits those thigh knees about four times.

Close, close round. Hendricks 10-9

Round three: Heavy leg kick from GSP. Knee from Hendricks. Body punch from Johny and a right from Georges. Hook from Hendricks. GSP seems to have the counter-timing now and makes Hendricks miss and pay with some counters. Body kick from GSP and a right. Jab from Hendricks and a left. Counter left from GSP. Hendricks ducks a jab. Straight right from Pierre. Hendricks fakes the takedown and hits a left. GSP evades a combo and lands a couple of rights seconds later. 1-2 from GSP. Left from Hendricks. Jab from the challenger and a superman from the champion. Uppercut from Hendricks, but it looked like an arm punch. Left from GSP. Takedown attempt here from Hendricks, but GSP stuffs it momentarily before Johny finishes. Guard here. GSP surges to his feet without eating a lot of damage.

10-9 St. Pierre

Round four: Uppercut from Hendricks falls short. Low kick from GSP sounded like it hit the cup, but Hendricks says he's fine and we continue. They come forward and GSP slips to the canvas. Hendricks is on top. Body, body, head. Hendricks keeps landing short rights while maintaining top control. Johny postures up, but this allows GSP to kick him off and Hendricks just allows him to stand. "Rush" is bleeding badly. Good left from Hendricks. Low kick from GSP. Hendricks counters a kick with a left and a right. GSP throws a right, but doesn't land cleanly. This right does and he follows with a takedown attempt. Hendricks spins him back to the cage. Hendricks working for a takedown that might solidify this round. GSP turns and sprawls. Hendricks turns St Pierre around. Ten seconds and they're gonna end with nothing having happened at the end.

10-9 Hendricks.

Round five: Final round here and I have him down on my cards, but that second round was close. GSP shoots and works on a single. Hendricks with the balance of a cat here and will not go down. They trade dirty boxing here and GSP finally lets go. Hendricks backs him to the cage and is looking to clasp the hands and take down the Canadian. Hendricks tries for a Kimura and that makes GSP bail. GSP lands a body kick and powers forward for a takedown. Hendricks spins, and GSP is laying on top of Hendricks' neck. Knee to the body from Georges. Hendricks stands. Hendricks takes GSP back to the cage. GSP reverses. They both work for the underhooks. Finally, Yamasaki breaks them. GSP with a high kick. Right from Hendricks and a jab. Front kick from GSP misses but he shoots for a takedown. Hendricks is stopping it so far with 50 seconds left to go. Finally GSP whips the leg and takes down the American. Hendricks stands back up immediately. 20 seconds. Still fighting against the cage. Kimura attempt from GSP.

10-9 St. Pierre

Hendricks thinks he's won, but there were some close rounds up in here. We'll see.

Final result: Georges St. Pierre wins via Split Decision (48-47 x2, 47-48). Wow, I thought Johny had that one.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2013, 09:52:36 PM »
GSP face was destroyed

GSP looked dead tired

JH had a clean face

JH looked fresh

JH looked calm and cool

I know you are a fighter. So seriously, did I just witness a fixed fight? Analysis on this please

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2013, 09:52:43 PM »
GSP lost memory of the fight.

GSP does not want to fight anymore.

JH looked like he just did 5 minutes of warmup on a treadmill.
too bad he could finish that warmup ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
 GSP looks like he is not in to it any more

he looks like he is tired and wants to retire and start a family etc

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2013, 09:55:02 PM »
as soon as the fight finished i knew GSP would get the descision. Did Hendricks deserve the win....ya probably. But it was "close enough". And everybody should know by now that the champ always wins the close fight

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2013, 09:55:45 PM »
too bad he could finish that warmup ::)

I don't really give a shit who wins, but anyone can see that GSP's face was destroyed and he couldn't think properly. He was fucked up bad. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2013, 09:56:41 PM »
GSP looks like he is not in to it any more

he looks like he is tired and wants to retire and start a family etc

was it fixed yes or no

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2013, 09:57:03 PM »
  Here is my personal opinion. JH won on points.

I hate subjective sports. I know that body building is at the top of that list.

I feel that you should stop your opponent. KO, Submission, etc. so as to leave ZERO to EVERY one else.