Author Topic: Any of you Beasts try this Creatine??  (Read 6756 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Any of you Beasts try this Creatine??
« on: October 31, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/creature-powder.html

Too many types to keep up with these days? I guess this one jumps clumps 'em all together?
I'm taking Creapure now (Vitacost) affordable and seems to do the trick.

Fuels Muscle Growth*
Optimizes Muscle Strength*
Stimulates Lean Muscle*
Enhances Endurance*
Accelerates Recovery*

Creatine fuels intense weight training and endurance activities to push harder, go faster, and recover quicker. In the process, it stimulates lean muscle mass, acts as a support system to prevent against muscle breakdown, and aids in muscle recovery.*

Creature® is a blend of five top quality types of creatine. Creapure® brand Creatine is imported from Germany utilizing a patented manufacturing process, Creatine MagnaPower® is made up of Creatine and Magnesium-bound to form Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine AKG is Creatine combined with Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, and Creatine Anhydrous is Creatine with the water molecule removed.*

The fifth ingredient is our newest addition—Crea-Trona®. This buffered form of creatine delivers 94% creatine to just 6% buffering agent. Alzchem, the German company which also manufactures Creapure®, produces this true molecularly-bonded compound. Combined with the other four complexes, Crea-Trona® helps Creature® truly outperform our competitors.*

Specifically-chosen, our ingredients' purity levels are higher so they absorb into the body quicker. This prevents bloating and intestinal discomfort. As part of the reformulation, Creature® also includes Astragin® and Cinnulin® to assure maximum uptake directly to the muscle cells.*

Creature® is a core part of any training program. It keeps athletes of all types fit and strong.*

Vitacost

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Any of you Beasts try this Creatine??
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 05:43:27 PM »
always had the best results with just plain creatine monohydrate.

you can a shit ton of monohydrate for like 10-15 bucks

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »
always had the best results with just plain creatine monohydrate.

you can a shit ton of monohydrate for like 10-15 bucks

x2

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 07:11:07 PM »
Have any of you guys read the studies about Creatine boosting test levels by 50% or something?

???

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 02:03:42 AM »
Have any of you guys read the studies about Creatine boosting test levels by 50% or something?

???

Unless new evidence has been discovered, I don't believe there is any mechanism through which creatine affects gonadotropic hormones.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 03:38:29 AM »

Unless new evidence has been discovered, I don't believe there is any mechanism through which creatine affects gonadotropic hormones.

x2

need to separate the marketing from the science

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »

???

Never heard that one Roger, I'm guessing it's from some B.S. study results somewhere...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 05:26:31 AM »
Unless it is a creatine product consisting of some "blend" that contains creatine and other compounds that are "supposed to" have some effect on testosterone elevation.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 02:02:26 PM »
Never heard that one Roger, I'm guessing it's from some B.S. study results somewhere...

You guys are probably right, or I was mixed up.  It says it raises DHT 56%), not exactly sure what that means? I've seen this stated several times on bb.com, here's a link but I don't think they source this claim...

http://military-fitness.military.com/2011/09/breakthrough-in-how-to-naturally-increase-testosterone.html

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »
You guys are probably right, or I was mixed up.  It says it raises DHT 56%), not exactly sure what that means? I've seen this stated several times on bb.com, here's a link but I don't think they source this claim...

http://military-fitness.military.com/2011/09/breakthrough-in-how-to-naturally-increase-testosterone.html

hooey

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 12:48:47 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 06:12:09 AM »
okay  :(

sry, not trying to be a dick

i am just at wits end with all the stupid false advertising that's out there

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 12:28:13 PM »

sry, not trying to be a dick

i am just at wits end with all the stupid false advertising that's out there

No, you weren't... I'm just disappointed that my natural, safe supplement isn't working like a steroid.  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 01:17:16 PM »
No, you weren't... I'm just disappointed that my natural, safe supplement isn't working like a steroid.  ;D

4 guaranties in life:

death
taxes
gravity
only sterois produce steroid-like results

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 12:38:34 PM »

4 guaranties in life:

death
taxes
gravity
only sterois produce steroid-like results

hahaha QFT.

Funny as I read more and more about everyone looking for test boosters that cost $40-65 a month when they could just get real test for around the same price that will last about 10 weeks (assuming HRT dose of 200-250 per week). Will get all the results with little to no sides as dosage is SO very low.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 02:08:21 AM »
hahaha QFT.

Funny as I read more and more about everyone looking for test boosters that cost $40-65 a month when they could just get real test for around the same price that will last about 10 weeks (assuming HRT dose of 200-250 per week). Will get all the results with little to no sides as dosage is SO very low.

yup... i get a lot of supplement questions at work... i constantly have to tell disbelieving people that what works is nutrition and exercise...

that or heavy duty drugs.... but you're right that lots of folks would see a big improvement from such a low dose cycle...

i've stayed natural so far but at 35 i'm starting to think that i may try gear one day... maybe when i turn 50

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 06:53:45 AM »
I tried a few different creatine products, but in the end creatine is creatine. You might as well save your money and just get mono on the cheap. After all, it's been throughly researched and proven to work unlike all of these overhyped products.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, 09:46:50 AM »

yup... i get a lot of supplement questions at work... i constantly have to tell disbelieving people that what works is nutrition and exercise...

that or heavy duty drugs.... but you're right that lots of folks would see a big improvement from such a low dose cycle...

i've stayed natural so far but at 35 i'm starting to think that i may try gear one day... maybe when i turn 50

Low dose isn't about putting on the pounds anyway so you can start now if you want with nothing but heap loads of benefits ...just go to the doc and get a prostate exam first just in case. I mean seriously (as you may know) if you want to "get huge" you need at least 500mg a week of test amongst other things.

The bene's of low dose for just about anyone over 40 is elevate their mood / confidence and give you the energy / motivation to hit the gym more and last but not least, your wife will enjoy your new found 21yr old like sexual appetite  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, 11:27:34 AM »
Low dose isn't about putting on the pounds anyway so you can start now if you want with nothing but heap loads of benefits ...just go to the doc and get a prostate exam first just in case. I mean seriously (as you may know) if you want to "get huge" you need at least 500mg a week of test amongst other things.

The bene's of low dose for just about anyone over 40 is elevate their mood / confidence and give you the energy / motivation to hit the gym more and last but not least, your wife will enjoy your new found 21yr old like sexual appetite  ;D

i hear ya... no issues with confidence, energy, motivation or sexual appetite yet.. but i will keep you posted