Author Topic: Only 6 people enrolled in ObamaCare on day of launch. LMFAO!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!  (Read 1215 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah, I can't believe libfags have not tried to blame Bush for this!! 

Oh. Give them time. Supposedly, everything they are doing is a response to what Bush didn't do or refused to do.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Talking to oneself is a sign of mental illness.  Or in your case, sign #72.

I like how I am insinuated to support Obamacare when I have posted in my words in the past exactly what my stance on it is.   ::)

But if it helps you drown out the voices in your head, believe what you want.
well you know what obama says right?

if you dont condemn it and act against it you are giving approval...just ask him about Syria ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
well you know what obama says right?

if you dont condemn it and act against it you are giving approval...just ask him about Syria ;)

Last time I checked, my name isn't Obama.  So unless I say it, it isn't applicable to me.   ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Last time I checked, my name isn't Obama.  So unless I say it, it isn't applicable to me.   ::)
last time I checked I wasnt a racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, pro life, gun nut but it doesnt seem to stop you and your fellow libtards from making statements saying I am.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I have never called you a racist.  I have no care if you are Pro Life.  I am Pro 2nd Amendment and detest Islam as well.  Homophobe?  No I just think you are a self loathing closet case.

Now you can assert those words to me instead a vague generalization that does nothing but paint yourself as an idiot grasping at straws.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I have never called you a racist.  I have no care if you are Pro Life.  I am Pro 2nd Amendment and detest Islam as well.  Homophobe?  No I just think you are a self loathing closet case.

Now you can assert those words to me instead a vague generalization that does nothing but paint yourself as an idiot grasping at straws.

Dont bring Straw into this.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Yes but those 6 are representative of the 300 million Americans that actually really want this crappy system/

Question for you, P-01:  Would you be in favor of single-payer?  (Like they have in LOS.)

I don't know much about the system there, but I read a reader submission on Stickman from a guy who I believe calls himself Sawasdee2000, where he described emigrating to LOS and promptly having a serious heart attack.  Sounded scary as fuck  --- except the public hospital totally took care of him for ridiculously little money and he's doing great now.  Wondering what your experience there has been regarding healthcare.  

The limit of my personal experience (just mine -- my wife has lots of positive and negative stories -- but she group up down south in the jungle) was as a tourist crashing a motorcyle and squashing my right knee.  Went to phuket hospital got attended to the same day for 6000 baht which included x-rays, seeing the doctor (who spoke great english) and all medicine (which included 6 sweet-looking pre-loaded syringes containing I don't know what).  BTW, my insurance back home would have comped me for most of it but I was too lazy to do the paperwork.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
last time I checked I wasnt a racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, pro life, gun nut but it doesnt seem to stop you and your fellow libtards from making statements saying I am.

I notice that you did not include "misogynist".  So us libfags can't include "liar", I guess.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obamacare website to be down again for maintenance late Saturday
Reuters ^
Posted on November 2, 2013 1:17:07 PM EDT by Sub-Driver

Obamacare website to be down again for maintenance late Saturday

12:51pm EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The glitch-ridden website used to sign up for insurance under President Barack Obama's healthcare law will be down for "extended maintenance" overnight on Saturday, the Department of Health and Human Services said.

The website has been plagued by technology problems and has not worked reliably since its launch on October 1, embarrassing the administration and providing ammunition for Republicans seeking to roll back the law known as Obamacare.

The application, enrollment tools, and "data hub" will not be available from about 9 p.m. ET on Saturday (0100 Sunday GMT) until 9 a.m. ET (1400 GMT) on Sunday, a spokeswoman for the department said in a statement, telling consumers they can call a toll-free call center to apply for insurance in the meantime.

"The HealthCare.gov tech team is performing extended maintenance this weekend to improve network infrastructure and make enhancements to the online application and enrollment tools," said Joanne Peters, the spokeswoman.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Lmfao.