Author Topic: Ted Cruz tells Trayvons' mother why Stand Your Ground laws are important  (Read 8348 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Ted Cruz tells Trayvons' mother why Stand Your Ground laws are important
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2013, 11:12:37 AM »
Fixed. Common sense says that the risk for an altercation would be extreme.
wat

stahp

stahp with the nonsense

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »
no necissarily but yes I agree for the most part they would.

doesnt matter the presence of a gun before an altercation ensues would make it less likely that trayvon would want to wrestle with zimmerman.

what I find absolutely hillarious is you refuse to comment on something saying "I don't know whether this is true or false."

then cite common sense as your proof of the validity of your claims...

for fucks sake man, only on getbig is the stupidity this fucking thick

Have you noticed that you've been unable to state it as anything but truth?

You know, and I know, that it can't be stated as being true or false. So why do you do that?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2013, 11:21:18 AM »
hahaha ok albert, I was telling the truth about competing in judo, telling the truth about competing at a international level, telling the truth about training with japanese olympians and their colleges/private clubs but I lied about national championships ::)

whatever makes you feel good broseph.

Lying about being a national champion as opposed to just someone who practices judo is a pretty big lie. However, I'm not even saying I believe you practice judo. I haven't seen even seen any of the proof that you claim proves you practice judo. I haven't seen the pics you are talking about and it sounds like none of them are pics of you and you could have just taken some phone pics at a competition or training facility. You are trying to paint yourself as superior because you have allegedly posted pics of yourself, but from the way you are describing the pics, it sounds like you did your best to hide your identity. (And let's be real , bro. I don't give A SHIT about ya. I'm not waiting for the day you post pics of yourself.  I just know you are full of it. If you had actually backed up one of your dream sequences, I might have had to admit some respect for you.)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2013, 11:31:31 AM »
Lying about being a national champion as opposed to just someone who practices judo is a pretty big lie. However, I'm not even saying I believe you practice judo. I haven't seen even seen any of the proof that you claim proves you practice judo. I haven't seen the pics you are talking about and it sounds like none of them are pics of you and you could have just taken some phone pics at a competition or training facility. You are trying to paint yourself as superior because you have allegedly posted pics of yourself, but from the way you are describing the pics, it sounds like you did your best to hide your identity. (And let's be real , bro. I don't give A SHIT about ya. I'm not waiting for the day you post pics of yourself.  I just know you are full of it. If you had actually backed up one of your dream sequences, I might have had to admit some respect for you.)
hahahah just someone who practices judo?

someone who just practices judo doesnt compete nationally(probably dont compete at all) they certainly dont compete internationally. They also dont travel to japan to train with olympians and their college teams.

Again coming from a nameless, faceless poster such as yourself I could care less what you or for that matter anyone here thinks of me.

LOL there are plenty of vids showing my face, go search fido....

I am better than you b/c I have posted my picture, Im not some faceless fat ass blob behind a keyboard ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2013, 11:33:43 AM »
Have you noticed that you've been unable to state it as anything but truth?

You know, and I know, that it can't be stated as being true or false. So why do you do that?

ok lets say its common sense backed up by the majority of cases in which situations like that happen then...

LMFAO

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2013, 11:43:32 AM »
ok lets say its common sense backed up by the majority of cases in which situations like that happen then...

LMFAO

You'd love to claim that, if only you could.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2013, 11:45:06 AM »
You'd love to claim that, if only you could.

lol well it cant get any worse than your claim hahahahha

the amount of stupidity you display leaves me in awe.

You cant answer a question b/c you dont know if the premise is true or not.

Then to back up your claim you use "common sense" LMFAO

only on getbig baby

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2013, 11:47:35 AM »
lol well it cant get any worse than your claim hahahahha

What claim is that, Tony?

the amount of stupidity you display leaves me in awe.

You cant answer a question b/c you dont know if the premise is true or not.

Then to back up your claim you use "common sense" LMFAO

only on getbig baby

Not sure what you mean.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2013, 11:49:47 AM »
hahahah just someone who practices judo?

someone who just practices judo doesnt compete nationally(probably dont compete at all) they certainly dont compete internationally. They also dont travel to japan to train with olympians and their college teams.
You claim these things happen. Who knows? You're history of lying is strong, so I wouldn't take your word for it. The things you claim are "proof" aren't really proof. Just saying it doesn't make it so. My first post in this thread, I actually thought there might be a possibility you weren't just bullshitting this time.

Again coming from a nameless, faceless poster such as yourself I could care less what you or for that matter anyone here thinks of me.

LOL there are plenty of vids showing my face, go search fido....
I've never seen a picture of you. Just a few posts ago, you were saying you posted proof of your judo championships. Then you claimed you meant that you were talking about some benchpressing videos. The bar keeps getting lower. Next thing you know, it'll be a pic of you watching a judo competition on youtube.

I am better than you
No, you're not...
b/c I have posted my picture, Im not some faceless fat ass blob behind a keyboard ;)
The only pics I've seen that you posted had your face blacked out, and I don't remember you looking like you were in great shape. That was a few years ago, maybe things have changed.  ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »
I've never seen a picture of you.

The only pics I've seen that you posted had your face blacked out, and I don't remember you looking like you were in great shape. That was a few years ago, maybe things have changed.  ???

LOL the amount of melt you are doing is quite amusing. I never claimed to be in great shape, Id be willing to bet I am in much better shape than you however.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »
LOL the amount of melt you are doing is quite amusing. I never claimed to be in great shape, Id be willing to bet I am in much better shape than you however.

Melt?  ::) In those progress pics, you didn't look to be in much better shape than anyone. And I don't even mean that as a criticism, so much as you just had an average body that most men who aren't obese and maybe hit the gym twice a week have, if they have the time or inclination. I can't find the pic, but I can't imagine feeling competitive towards you the way I remember it looking.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »
Melt?  ::) In those progress pics, you didn't look to be in much better shape than anyone. And I don't even mean that as a criticism, so much as you just had an average body that most men who aren't fat and maybe hit the gym twice a week have. I can't find the pic, but I can't imagine feeling competitive towards you the way I remember it looking.
hahah of course, all getbiggers are muscle men especially those faceless giants posting behind their keyboards.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=295241.0

by all means big hoss, show us all how you outmass me

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2013, 12:23:25 PM »
hahah of course, all getbiggers are muscle men especially those faceless giants posting behind their keyboards.

You actually do look to be in better shape than I remember in that pic.

Incidentally, Retardo, I guess this is one of your face-behind-the-screenname pics? Or proof that you're a a 2 time national judo champ?  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2013, 12:26:46 PM »
You actually do look to be in better shape than I remember in that pic.

Incidentally, Retardo, I guess this is one of your face-behind-the-screenname pics? Or proof that you're a a 2 time national judo champ?  ::)
lol nope just a picture as you said I was in no better shape than some average guy who hit the gym twice a week.

Ive posted videos in which you can see my face and have posted more than enough to prove I am not lying about the judo claim but whatever.

You continue to try and call others out as liars and not in shape as a faceless/bodyless fat ass behind the keyboard.

Whatever floats your boat and sets your sail there fat albert

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »

lol pwned.

Damn Tony, you've got a seriously obsessed stalker, lol.

This is almost as bad as StrawMan dangling from Beach Bums nutsack.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2013, 12:28:51 PM »

lol pwned.

LOL I know, he comes out of the woodwork every few weeks just to let me know he is still there

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2013, 12:35:50 PM »
Hey, has anyone else seen these pics/ video? Cuz I remember a few different threads calling Retardo out on being a judo champion. Some of those threads play into why I think he is such a liar and an idiot. If it turns out he actually did post vid, then I guess I will have to consider him less of a liar and an idiot and I might have to give him a little respect. But I actually did do a search and none of the threads I could find contained pics or vids. It seems like he just randomly started claiming he posted them one day.

And.....Boom!  lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »
And.....Boom!  lol
LOL yay yet another faceless gimmick.

I remember in another thread you said you had two children, POST PROOF OR FOREVER BE OWNED ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2013, 12:47:50 PM »

lol pwned.

LOL how is this an "owning"? He tried to deflect my initial question by claiming he was "better"  than me because he posted face pics, then to prove he posted face pics, he posts a link to a pic with his face BLACKED OUT that I said I had already seen. Which had nothing to do with the fact that he is lying about being a judo champion. And likely lying about even having studied judo. I don't think you know what owning means.  ;D  Or maybe, where you're from, it just means the complete opposite of what it means everywhere else?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »
hahaha believe what you want moron, I didnt imply I stated as a matter of fact that I twice national champion in judo.

I am not going to post my identity on here, just like you and your idiot bretheren wont even post a picture...deal with it

I'm not clear on why you won't post your real name here. 

If I were a national champion of anything and, like you said, (I'll paraphrase out of laziness here) there's no need to be worried about the authorities seeking one out for their admissions of steroid use, then I'd be proud to put out my real ID. 

So what's the deal?  This isn't 4chan and no one will be sending pizzas to your house, ya know. 

I think what's likely is that you like to embellish your posts freely and aren't man enough to admit when you're wrong. You'd rather lie or try to re-frame arguments (e.g., "We're not here to talk about possibilities, we're here to talk about blah blah blah I'm a blowhard...") than just admit someone who's argued with you has a point. 

So go ahead and prove me wrong.  'Fess up, and give your ID or just admit you sometimes stretch the truth a bit in the heat of an argument.  BTW, I'm also doubting your claim that you write with proper spelling and grammar in the course of performing your job. And what was your job again?  Something like being a financial advisor to hedge fund managers or some such shit, wasn't it, Mr. Judo Champ?  I would not be surprised to learn that you're actually some kind of low-level salesman who, because he occasionally makes sales to business suit wearing guys who actually work in the finance industry, could technically be said to be advising them about what to do with their money-- even if it's just to buy some of the knock-off cologne from the duffel bag you carry.   

Ah, well.  Takes all kinds to make up the internet, I guess.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2013, 01:15:18 PM »
LOL yay yet another faceless gimmick.

I remember in another thread you said you had two children, POST PROOF OR FOREVER BE OWNED ::)

I don't have 2 kids so you remember incorrectly.  Show me the post and prove me wrong, if you can.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2013, 01:21:38 PM »
I'm not clear on why you won't post your real name here. 

If I were a national champion of anything and, like you said, (I'll paraphrase out of laziness here) there's no need to be worried about the authorities seeking one out for their admissions of steroid use, then I'd be proud to put out my real ID. 

So what's the deal?  This isn't 4chan and no one will be sending pizzas to your house, ya know. 

I think what's likely is that you like to embellish your posts freely and aren't man enough to admit when you're wrong. You'd rather lie or try to re-frame arguments (e.g., "We're not here to talk about possibilities, we're here to talk about blah blah blah I'm a blowhard...") than just admit someone who's argued with you has a point. 

So go ahead and prove me wrong.  'Fess up, and give your ID or just admit you sometimes stretch the truth a bit in the heat of an argument.  BTW, I'm also doubting your claim that you write with proper spelling and grammar in the course of performing your job. And what was your job again?  Something like being a financial advisor to hedge fund managers or some such shit, wasn't it, Mr. Judo Champ?  I would not be surprised to learn that you're actually some kind of low-level salesman who, because he occasionally makes sales to business suit wearing guys who actually work in the finance industry, could technically be said to be advising them about what to do with their money-- even if it's just to buy some of the knock-off cologne from the duffel bag you carry.   

Hahah the irony that this is coming from a faceless nobody on the interweb must be lost on you.

I may have you confused with one of the many gimmicks that have shown up here lately. LMFAO never used roids or any other performance enhancer unless you consider pot a PED. They were pretty serious about drug testing "elite athletes" they could actually show up whenever they wanted and make us take piss tests. That and as you can see by my pic I've always been a naturally muscular person ;)

Ps I'm an analyst for a group of FA's, don't know where you got the shit you did from but ill chalk it up to you being a faceless gimmick

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2013, 01:29:48 PM »

lol pwned.

As for me stalking him, I have fucking said this to him over and over-I've even said it in this thread, it is because he is so fucking stupid and a liar. It isn't just that he's wrong on almost everything- he is so ignorantly and agressively wrong that it is infuriating. He talks about subjects that he doesn't understand and then tries to pretend he is an expert on those subjects.

This is a true story: He posted a thread in which he claimed that homosexuality was abnormal because it was more than two standard deviations away from the mean on a bell curve. Several people- including myself- pointed out that he clearly didn't understand what a bell curve was or what stardard deviations meant. He insisted that he knew what a bell curve was and he understood how they worked. To show that human sexuality could be typed to a bell curve he posts... wait for it... a video of a womam who created that bell curve SPECIFICALLY to point out that there is no such thing as NORMAL human sexuality. The only way that bell curve worked is if you completely disagreed with the premise of his thread.

He does shit like that all the time. He tries to make these huge points that don't make sense, and in trying to defend them, he proves they're false. He just did it in this thread. He trashed me for not showing a face pic, then to prove that he posted pics before he links to a pic with his face blacked out. It's not just the bumbling arguing. He always has to paint himself as a higher authority on a subject. "I good at logic cuz ize in college.""I sucsefil at bizness, so I know how money work","Ize a judo master". Then he just goes on to prove he is virtually retarded.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2013, 01:32:40 PM »
I would not be surprised to learn that you're actually some kind of low-level salesman who, because he occasionally makes sales to business suit wearing guys who actually work in the finance industry, could technically be said to be advising them about what to do with their money-- even if it's just to buy some of the knock-off cologne from the duffel bag you carry.   

This is about where I've figured he lands, too. He takes light knowledge on a subject and trumps it up to "expert level" on the internet.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2013, 02:28:23 PM »
Hahah the irony that this is coming from a faceless nobody on the interweb must be lost on you.

I may have you confused with one of the many gimmicks that have shown up here lately. LMFAO never used roids or any other performance enhancer unless you consider pot a PED. They were pretty serious about drug testing "elite athletes" they could actually show up whenever they wanted and make us take piss tests. That and as you can see by my pic I've always been a naturally muscular person ;)

Ps I'm an analyst for a group of FA's, don't know where you got the shit you did from but ill chalk it up to you being a faceless gimmick

You confused?  I'm not surprised.  And Irony?  Are you sure you know what that word means?  Why should I reveal my ID?  You are the one making claims about your accomplishments here in your "appeal to authority" arguments, not me.  As a result, some of us are saying, "Prove it", (because you come off as a bit of a liar.)  Honestly, I don't care to know your name, -- I'd be satisfied if a mod would vouch for you.  Since this would bolster your credibility here, why is this too much trouble for you?

Ok, do what ya want.  I don't understand, though, why, if you've never used PED's,you are all mysterious about your Judo background.  For instance, who is this "they" that might have tested you?  I take it that you're claiming you were on your college judo team that took a trip to Japan at some time to train, do I have that right?  But you also say you were a 2-time national champion?  Does that just mean the intercollegiate champion or does this mean you went to Nationals and won your weight division twice?  So you were the best Judo player in the nation in your weight class for 2 years?  You mentioned going to Japan "with" the Olympic team, right?  So were you an alternate or ...?  You can play like you're amused to not answer any of these simple questions and maybe it's true that it does amuse you.  What it also does,  though, is to undermine your credibility here on this board.  Som nom naa.

BTW, congrats on finally using an apostrophe.  I take back my suggestion that spelling and grammar was beyond you.

No comment about your pic -- you are fairly thick for a non-iron sport guy but you aren't going to be impressing any bodybuiders any time soon.  TBH, your build does look suited to Judo with your thick waist and fairly strong-looking hips.  
But honestly, I'm much thicker than you (by about 50 pounds though I'm a little shorter) but it's not fair to compare since I do partake of the juice.  

If you want to talk up your judo cred, I'm all ears.