Author Topic: Most impressive lifting feat you have seen IN PERSON in the gym?  (Read 34102 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Most impressive lifting feat you have seen IN PERSON in the gym?
« Reply #200 on: May 13, 2012, 04:37:37 PM »
100 lb plates

Those are the gayest looking plates I've ever seen.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2012, 06:46:04 PM »
Not bad decent. Now I just talked to Carlos he says he's got 512 for 3 reps on one leg standing curls what you got this beat BDB or a bit below?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2012, 07:05:41 PM »
I started training in 1985.  During my first week in the gym I saw a guy doing very strict/deep/wide arch DB flyes for multiple reps using 125lb dumbells.  That sight is still burned into my brain.  Maybe it's not the most impressive thing, but to me it was a superhuman feat. I'll never forget that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2012, 07:37:23 PM »
I started training in 1985.  During my first week in the gym I saw a guy doing very strict/deep/wide arch DB flyes for multiple reps using 125lb dumbells.  That sight is still burned into my brain.  Maybe it's not the most impressive thing, but to me it was a superhuman feat. I'll never forget that.
Damn thats sounds impressive to me only thing you can get hurt on DB flyes if not used in strict form. I train a guy now and he is always hurting his shoulders, I have to always correct his form but by the time I do that damage done.