Author Topic: DHTs  (Read 10236 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
DHTs
« on: November 03, 2013, 01:25:20 PM »
Anyone play with stanolone and at what dosages? Being non methylated a total plus!

-Anavar (oxandrolone) does very little for me any more.... unless I dose it at 100-120mg which is a waste of money. Plus it's methylated, so liver time stress.

-Winstrol (stanozolol) no matter how cheap and effective for instant strength, hardening and drying out... it absolutely instantly destroys my joints. Weeks of painful devestation afterwards... just horrible. Pretty much want to toss any I have left to the toilette, but I found it useful for weekend libido boost. It really kicks up my libido hard. Also methylated and so liver time stress.

-Proviron (Mesterolone) totally meh and just OK but totally overpriced to run at 100mg. Not methylated but meh?

-Masteron injectable and non-liver toxic, great stuff especially when lean. Makes one feel like they are running more juice with less. Overall great compound but meh it's injectable and I rather be injecting something more anabolic. Still good stuff sometimes overpriced but I love to run it. 600mg a week feels great.

-Primobolan. Whoever has run it high enough has praised it for total quality gains and muscle separating definition. Anabolic even on caloric defecit. However damn overpriced... often faked too. Haven't tried it but have always desired to, but the money just doesn't make sense... unless I lived in Turkey or Arab countries where it's cheaper and easier to get pharma over the counter. Even still, pharma grade would be 100mg/ml which would be a loooot of pinning. Still some dudes will run 1g a week with hrt test and transform themselves gradually.

-Stanodrol (3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one which is androsterone a ph to stanolone, dosed between 600mg-900mg, I run it at 1200mg. Totally love this. Over the counter, but sooner than later may dissapear which will suck. Absolute Alpha male in a pill. Everything positive I can think of. Converts to actual stanolone.

-Considering getting stanolone and want to know if anyone has run it? I want to find the sweet spot for myself to get the same results as 1200mg of androsterone. Have never tried it but should be just as insane.

-Mestanolone (methyl-dht -- methylated stanolone) probably even more ridiculously potent but it's methylated so not my choice. Rather use the liver for other strong anabolic methyls for short periods of time.

Benefit of a non-methyl dht? Good on a cruise in between orals when you take a break.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: DHTs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 02:28:33 PM »
I didn't mention anadrol and superdrol even though they are in fact DHT derivatives because they are totally different animals. Pure anabolics at the end of the day and methyls. Acting nothing like the ones above basically.

I didn't mention halotestin either, but that would make more sense in comparison to the above list. Still it's a methyl so not what I am looking out for. Apparently stanolone and methyl-stanolone are up there in terms of effects like halo without the liver damage (well methyl-stanolone will deliver liver damage over time...)

Anadrol is definetely unique and I've run it at 100mg but it just kills my appetite way too much. Starts to make me feel sick and down, up to 150mg, even worse so I only tried that for a few days. 50mg with some dbol worked so much better. However the gains are temporary and hard to materialize permanently when it's so hard to eat on it.

Superdrol on the other hand I would say is more like 10mg superdrol = 50mg anadrol... it doesn't supress appetite as much, sometimes even increases it if you train hard at least which you WILL on it... but again it's more of an anabolic. Also it's gains are far denser and harder and it has a dieuretic effect for most people, some people apparently slightly bloat on it but NOTING like dbol or drol bloat...

I like superdrol more than anadrol, however again, this is not quite the type of "DHTs" that I had in mind.

The thing I love with the prospect of stanolone is that it's a non methyl which can deliver a punch in between cruises when not running a harsh methyl oral. Maintaining size, hardness, strength, etc... Androsterone also increases my appetite which is a bonus while giving immense energy even if I don't eat. Pretty versatile whether bulking or cutting.

Been wanting to try methyltrienelone once and for all and figured to give my liver a break to run a few weeks of stanodrol/androsterone or eventually stanolone... then do a blast with methyltrienelone for 3-4 weeks, then back to 4-6 weeks of stanodrol/androsterone or stanolone.

Should be interesting.

I'm still bulking and probably won't begin any cut any time soon, but I feel stanodrol will help with a recomp alongside it all.

Then to finish it off do some methyl tren for the final touches and turn it into a cut by march. Long ways ahead...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 02:31:15 PM »
Pretty sure turinabol is a dht derivative...would definately give that one a go if you haven't yet.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »
It's not it's a deriative of testostorone: 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

I'm a huge fan of tbol, love it, but it's a methyl as well. 6-7 weeks at 100mg is magical without any bloat. Somewhat 'mild' but it packs a quality punch of gains imo. Stacked with var I had a wonderful cut in the summer with it. Gained some lean pounds on it too while constantly cutting.

Very harsh on liver and lipids. So no. Urine definitely turns dark.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 02:41:23 PM »
It's not it's a deriative of testostorone: 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

I'm a huge fan of tbol, love it, but it's a methyl as well. 6-7 weeks at 100mg is magical without any bloat. Somewhat 'mild' but it packs a quality punch of gains imo. Stacked with var I had a wonderful cut in the summer with it. Gained some lean pounds on it too while constantly cutting.

oh ok...for some reason I thought it was.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 02:43:30 PM »
Winstrol is garbage. Works for some, doesn't work for me. The joint destruction is not worth any of it's 'benefits'.

I'm definetley looking forward to trying MT in the future. Will start at 500mcg and do a month of that, then another burst will try 1mg and see how that goes too.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 06:52:28 PM »
As a poor guy with little money, masteron is the only one of these I would be able to justify using for the price.
Just an off comment really, will probably apply to some. If you're short of money and need a hardening drug I'd go for mast.
I haven't used any of these though which also bears mentioning. I think I am a non responder to anadrol or the stuff I got was faked.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 10:35:36 PM »
hm not sur ehow much anadrol is needed,10 years + ago i ran 50mgs day ,blew me the hell up ,but that was just on top of 1g test and deca each along with that.

ok as for dht derivates/

proviron,i dont know what it does, but it does something.not even the msucle, but it does something to general mood.really not sure.gains wont happen from it,though.

halotestin absolutely deserves to be on the list,in its way its the strongest of them all mg per mg.hardly available...

primo is shit, im sure the others who reported gains,made their gains by whatever they ran with the primo,

anavar is ok, at high doses.but as like al oral, beware of the liver.

winstrol, great stuff, great sideffects too.as for joints soreness, this will more or less happen with all non aromatizing steroids, hell even just test with anti es,or e blockers, the feeling is similiar.

masteron is great stuff, the real tren :D no progesterone issues, no estrogen issues.absolutely terrible for lipids, but theres apricetag for everything 8)
n

madg

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
Masteron all the way

I hate winny dont do shit for me ..and var ?? Lol with the dose i need i could use the money and be on fda gh

Primo is thing of past ,only primo that gave me results was schering amps but again all this money could go on gh

In my opinion test-gh-tren is all anyone needs if not competing,best results,best bung for buck

Respect

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 12:04:51 AM »
Tried Var from 5 different labs over the years, each at 100mg/ed, either all of them were fake or I just don't respond well to it. Considering I could buy three times the amount of other drugs (that work for me) for the price, I'd say I'm pretty much done with it.
Only used Winstrol once, and ceased using it after some 2 weeks. Been 100% injury free for years before and preferred to stay that way. Used whatever I had left during a vacation when I didn't lift anyway.
Used a bottle of Superdrol at 20-30mg ed and didn't get anything out of it. Was likely a bunk batch a formerly legit PH company put out before the ban (pretty much confirmed.

Never tried Primo, couldn't justify the price & risk of getting bunk is way too high.

Used pharma Proviron at 50-100mg ed for a couple of months. Nice little gimmick, but I'd rather buy Masteron.

Anadrol is by far my favourite oral. Gives me insane pumps and fullness and acts pretty much like an anti-depressant for me. No matter how shitty I feel, 100mg and 1 hour later I can have the most amazing workout.
Masteron is probably the injectable that gave me the greatest cosmetic effect. Started shedding water like crazy within a week. Also great for sex drive. Not to mention it kills gyno and any symptoms of it in a week flat.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 12:44:25 AM »
Anyone remember the name of that preban prohormone/ legal steroid that you were supposed to crush up and put under your tongue preworkout?
A

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 04:05:54 AM »
depends on how much you used.

i'd say a minimum of 100mg/day is needed of drol.

for the cost (if money is an issue) you're better off with tren. mg per mg it gives better results (and should cost the same as mast).

Yeah after two weeks of getting nothing I started taking 3 a day and still nothing. Not sure if faked or not. Seems like an odd drug to fake though  ???

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 05:19:52 AM »
was that pharma anadrol or ugl anadrol? that sounds a lot like dbol. ugls' will put out dbol in place of anadrol since they can use half the mg's for the same price.

Was UGL. Thought about that before actually, but then I had Dbol from different labs, and I never felt like that on it. Always made me sluggish and want to sleep all day (which is usually what people report about Anadrol, I guess)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 11:26:54 PM »
This might be a hard question to answer. But how bad is masteron when it comes to raising cholesterol? Is it as bad as tren or winstrol?

pjtolken

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 10:07:08 AM »
This might be a hard question to answer. But how bad is masteron when it comes to raising cholesterol? Is it as bad as tren or winstrol?

i ran mast p @ 100-150mg ED for 10 wks with 350 test and my bloods came back nearly untouched.

chess315

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 03:33:33 PM »
epistane is dht i believe very underated imo

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 04:31:27 PM »
Not sure on Epistane if it's a DHT derivative, however it is also horrendous on joints just like winny.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 02:02:07 AM »
Why does winny dry you up. And kills the joints at 50mge.d.
$