Author Topic: what did the 70's guys really use?  (Read 14309 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: what did the 70's guys really use?
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2013, 04:17:14 PM »
You guys need to hash this out in PM's or i'll remove it.

I'm not taking sides, but there is a common factor here.

8)
haha, im picking up what youre laying down.

although I think the common factor won't.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2013, 04:24:47 PM »
ERASE THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2013, 04:25:33 PM »
And the crying thread about experts and shit

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »
go have liver check.

run 100mg dbol for 2 weeks and then go have bloodwork checked, haha, lucky health genetics my balls.

cruisng at 10mg?

is this a joke?that will grant less net hormones than a natural, i never heard snything so stupid in my life

thread should stay, newcomers can learn alot from this.particularly,what not to do
n

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2013, 01:46:02 PM »
HOPE this helps, he worked out with Arnold & crew:

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »

Cool , will check this one out later...

check your pm box spritz.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2013, 08:49:05 PM »
what I want to know is how did they come in so dry and hard. Yes certain compounds make me look better in that regard, but I never look grainy/hard/dry as a bone. Sure BF % has a role but even when very lean.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2013, 08:56:05 PM »
Cool , will check this one out later...

check your pm box spritz.

^^
I did, and thanks!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »
what I want to know is how did they come in so dry and hard. Yes certain compounds make me look better in that regard, but I never look grainy/hard/dry as a bone. Sure BF % has a role but even when very lean.
diet
compounds and doses
training

do you use HGH and slin? Seems like Slin users never get the same leans as the older competitors... this is anecdotal, just my observations.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2013, 11:01:47 PM »
diet
compounds and doses
training

do you use HGH and slin? Seems like Slin users never get the same leans as the older competitors... this is anecdotal, just my observations.

I have tried slin for say a month, worked up to 15iu on training days (w/o hgh). Out of HGH at the moment, have run it before. Dbol isn't helping this time around. Funny, I got leanest on 1.2g Tren/1g NPP/1g EQ/1.2g Test P (doses from memory but somewhere around there), lowish carbs, dropped weight on that cycle, apparently didn't eat enough. Still wasn't grainy/paper-thin, though very vascular in gym. Wonder if I ran it longer what would have happened, but hatted that I was losing so much (wanted to gain size/mass)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2013, 12:15:44 PM »
low bodyfat first.

estrogen shut down second.

not spilling over on carbs and smart water reduction.

that order.

genetic factor is skin thickness, gh causes thicker skin.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2013, 12:27:17 PM »

dj 181 listen! open the ignorant ears!

-chicken breast!

-meat balls(bw 32 i dont find sooo much)

-eggs,hamburger patties

-lunch chicken breast and tuna

-cottage cheese

-protein shakes

-low carbs!! listen exactly why he says, hes very smart guy

so, im not even through the video, and to anyone who thinks other kind of diet of trash junkfood is possible,as long you run the right drugs, is a throughout moron, a full blown idiot.

so, get this into your heads, if your diet doesnt resemble something like the guy tells you, then its RIDICULOUSE!!! dumb as hell to even ask what cycle they used, bc the main factor diet isnt even the same.
and the training wont be the same either.

you do not get around proper diet, you just do not.

eat like them ,shut up for few years, then come back to talk.

any steroid will do if you eat like that.day in day out.

dj181 makes me angry like hell when he posts about the trash he eat "shish kebab", fuuuck kebab, you do have zero muscle mass, fuck your diet.

its been known and around since 40 fucking years what is required to eat, yet some ppl fail to even follow the most essential part, the diet.the fuel for the muscle and body.

do you see now how retardd it is to ask what cycles did they use?

and they dieted on 1000cals for leans that why they got so dry, nothing else, not some magic steroid.

eat 1000cals mostly protein per day,train every day,do dteroids and you will be shredded to the bone as fast as humanly possible.

you can ask all the questions in the world, but its just you looking for an easy way,for excuses, when there is no easy way.

for christ ssake i hope this answers some questions ::)

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »
next

tuna salad

rice and bread and pasta and potato were nonos, ok this is debatable, if you do away the fats, can eat bit of those no problem, but this is far from a fucking shish kabab and croisaint with coffe for freaking breakfast.

jesus wept, dj181 you make me so angry, youre so ignorant i never seen anthing like it before.

how can you not understand that the diet is the most important part.

sure a kebab and croissant wont hurt, but theyre so far from suboptimal it ridiculous.

do not have all 3 macros at once, do not have fats and carbs together, this is very simple concept.

-fish and steak and turkey

-bedtime protein drink

and the fatsos listen, he says nobody,this means nobody of the hugest guys back then, went overboard with eating.keep that in mind.

1 day a week cheat day.which sounds something like 5k cals.

very little rice.

arnold,draper, ALL the guys did the same thing.does that tell you something? ::)

great guy in the video,he summed it up perfectly
n

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »
Lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »
Use what ? Damn can anyone fucking do anything without the drugs?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2013, 03:00:36 PM »
Galeniko, I love my rice, and I am not even an ectomorph, and I got shredded this past summer cut so... Why you hating on rice you rice racist lol

We need a special DJ section

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »

.............1 day a week cheat day.which sounds something like 5k cals.

.........very little rice.

I know you've been over this over and over again so bear with me.  Why rice as opposed to say bread?

Also.  On a cheat day-is it anything goes?  I'm talking chocolate(high sugars), pizza, Chinese food?

My current diet consists all protein and fat, literally.  Beef, eggs, sharp cheddar, whey protein, chicken, and fish.  I started doing this diet after talking to you last February in a effort to simply blast body fat.  The results were so dramatic and quick, I said fuck it and went balls to the wall.  I havn't had a cheat day since March and I haven't touched candy since around the same time.  Needless to say I'm in the best physical shape of my life and I'm literally addicted to being able to witness my body evolve on a daily basis.

First off, I enjoy the process and don't feel a overwhelming need to cheat.  However, part of my thought process involves the thinking that if I overload my carb reserves, it will take a few days to deplete them all over again. To me it just seems counter productive when I'm in fat burning mode "now".  I guess what I want to know is how bad does a cheat day actually blunt progress.  It just seems to me that 4 cheat days a month is too much.

Is this a correct assumption.  Or am I wrong in my thinking?  What's your opinion?  

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2013, 03:14:48 PM »
Galeniko, I love my rice, and I am not even an ectomorph, and I got shredded this past summer cut so... Why you hating on rice you rice racist lol

We need a special DJ section
nono, neither me not the guy in the video said rice or carbs are bad.

he even said he got his leanest on protein, no fats, and LITTLE carbs from rice.

just dont mix the cabrs with fats, no all macros in abdundance was the way he said it, he worded that so perectly ,i couldnt think of saying it better.

ofc i f one eats only protein and 100gramms rice and nothing else a day, they will become shredded to the bones , very fast,no doubt.

all in all he described what ALL the pros did back then ,they werent fans of carbs(well fats are the better energy source, in more than 1 way), so that was related to what dj did ask,well he asked what they took,lol, and he believes in a vareity of their training rpogrammes,but is too daft to ask what the diet was.

meanwhile hes "proud" and feels edgy and revolutionary to have breakfast of croissant and coffe, and freakign shish kebab post workout.

and then wonders why he dont gain an ounce of muscle in a decade.

Use what ? Damn can anyone fucking do anything without the drugs?
its even worse than that bro, its "the drugs will do everything".

lol they will not, no need to look any further than dj or the millions of failed gymrats out there.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »
I know you've been over this over and over again so bear with me.  Why rice as opposed to say bread?

Also.  On a cheat day-is it anything goes?  I'm talking chocolate(high sugars), pizza, Chinese food?

My current diet consists all protein and fat, literally.  Beef, eggs, sharp cheddar, whey protein, chicken, and fish.  I started doing this diet after talking to you last February in a effort to simply blast body fat.  The results were so dramatic and quick, I said fuck it and went balls to the wall.  I havn't had a cheat day since March and I haven't touched candy since around the same time.  Needless to say I'm in the best physical shape of my life and I'm literally addicted to being able to witness my body evolve on a daily basis.

First off, I enjoy the process and don't feel a overwhelming need to cheat.  However, part of my thought process involves the thinking that if I overload my carb reserves, it will take a few days to deplete them all over again. To me it just seems counter productive when I'm in fat burning mode "now".

Is this a correct assumption.  Or am I wrong in my thinking?  What's your opinion?  
this is a smartly asked question.

rice before bread simply bc it has no salt in it, salt makes for water retention and can trigger binges.
i find that salt free rice cakes and pale rice for carbs do much less optical damage than bread etc.

on a cheat day, i always keep it to a big cheat meal,really big.
it definitely does less damage than having the same cheat calories throughout the day, no idea why(well i do have an idea why, after the first meal,the stores will be kind afull and insulin will already be released, good enviroment for fat gains, when instead having all at once, its one insulin burst, and it seem that not even all the food is processed.sure maybe not most healthy idea but works).

anything goes is bit vage term.ofc can eat everything, but id stay away from sugars on that day or keep it to a minimum,chose whole foods instead,pizza lasagna etcetc.

its extremly hard to get back to clean food when starving for sugars.

then on top of that, its good to still observe somewhat how full the glycogen stores would be, some 700-1000gramms carbs that day after 5 keto days will be no roblem.
i reduce the damage by simply fasting afterwards for as long i can.until all is shit out,empty stomach.not until brain wants to eat agagin, thatd be withing 1 hr,lol.
this was i manage to stay totaly shredded all year.day in day out.
if you eat after such meal(S) before hungry, you can bet there will be some fat gains, esp when the glycogen stores are full,i mean where else would the food go?the fat will be stored,as long theres enough glycogen,the fat will just be stored(when there lack of glycogen itll be used first).further carbs will be stpred as fat,with risk of developing a fatty liver(metabolic syndrome after enough time), and even the protein will not be needed at this point.

so there will be full glycogen stores for 1-2 days(till the carbs clear takes 2-3 days, but youll be burning fat sooner), there will be up to 8lbs short term weight gain,mostly water, this will be out again if a fast and 1-2 clean eating days are done.

so its no big deal if there been 5 keto days prior AND if one fasts a bit afterwards and gets bakc to clean diet.

necesary its not,other than mentaly or before the body breaks down and gets sick.

physically needed itll be somewhere at 5% bodyfat, or you as a whole wont function properly anymore.

i say as long you dont feel the desire to cheat,take advantage of it and keep the diet clean, then youre doing it perfectly.
when lean enough, yeah eat once in a while.

btw that rice over bread thing is more for the non cheating days, when one choses high protein.no fat moderate low carbs diet.

one the cheat day(or meal), theres no way id prefer the rice to the bread ;D

btw the difference bewteen cheat day and huge cheat meal of same cals seems to equal one more day of dieting for me,to undo the damage.
but initialy,it feels and looks like 3 days ,lol ;D
n

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2013, 03:42:27 PM »
Ok.  Yeah, the fasting and the one meal as opposed to all day makes perfect sense.  I can remember you mentioning this before but I needed a refresher.

As always, thank you for taking the time.  I appreciate it big time man.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2013, 04:17:42 AM »
lol @ gayleniko and "diet"

take it easy stud ;D

p.s. i will post update/progress pics on jan 31st, and i will have made very good and strong improvements MARK MY WORDS ;)

here's the thing, i don't just talk, i show and prove what i can do

p.p.s. i was just at mickey d's last night and i had a double quarter pounder with cheese and a quater pounder with cheese and bacon, 2 large fries and a large coke lol

and why the fuck do you get so bent out of shape regarding "diet" anyways ??? who gives a fuck about it, all that matters is results and you will see results a plenty come jan. 31 st ;)

and fuck it man, i may even get back down to sub-6 once again "diet" LOL

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
lol @ gayleniko and "diet"

take it easy stud ;D

p.s. i will post update/progress pics on jan 31st, and i will have made very good and strong improvements MARK MY WORDS ;)

here's the thing, i don't just talk, i show and prove what i can do

p.p.s. i was just at mickey d's last night and i had a double quarter pounder with cheese and a quater pounder with cheese and bacon, 2 large fries and a large coke lol

and why the fuck do you get so bent out of shape regarding "diet" anyways ??? who gives a fuck about it, all that matters is results and you will see results a plenty come jan. 31 st ;)

and fuck it man, i may even get back down to sub-6 once again "diet" LOL
:D :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »
Steroid users die early.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2013, 05:46:13 PM »
"lol galeniko and diet",eh?

do you realize i just wrote down what the guy in the video said?how dumb can one person on their self be? ::)

why you think i carry 40-50lbs more msucle mass year round,shredded, than you?

what you think why ar eyou a colection of broomsticks with some little bit arms?

im not training more or harder.

drugs?hardly

the difference is 10+ consectuive years of you having a trash diet, fit for a female teenage volleybal amateur, while i eat what a bbuilder is required to eat to get good results.

easy as that.

carry on, reload your guns haha with a shish kebab, and "Blast" it in the gym after breakfast of croissant and coffee,lol,

takng steroids is relatively dumb enough, only taking orals, is bit dumber, ignoring diet while on steroid is as dumb as it gets,

very edgy, so you get away with a badass mcdonalds meal once in a while,wow ::)
n

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2013, 09:54:48 PM »
one word

jan 31st ;)

you got 19 inch arms right, but you weigh 220 and they are your best bodypart :D

i'll have 17 inch arms @ less than 175

and btw, my lats/back is my best bodypart

"diet" lol