Author Topic: Obama Wants to sterilize you - and maybe you deserve it?  (Read 4117 times)

agenda21nwo

Obama Wants to sterilize you - and maybe you deserve it?
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:11:09 PM »
Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.

You can read a lot more about Obama's top science man here:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Of course a total planetary regime will be necessary!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Obama Wants to sterilize you - and maybe you deserve it?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 08:17:06 PM »
I want him to personally come and try it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:10 PM »
Well Obama does seem eager to surrender our sovereignty to a forein faction... there was a thread in the poli board taljing about the DOJ arguing that they should be able to prosecute IS citizens for violating international treaties that have zero jurisdiction here.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:35 PM »
I for one think sterilization isn't such a bad idea.  Lets start with Detroit, then Atlanta, Jackson, Baltimore and so on.  
A

agenda21nwo

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 08:29:25 PM »
I for one think sterilization isn't such a bad idea.  Lets start with Detroit, then Atlanta, Jackson, Baltimore and so on.  

The elite see YOU in the same category my friend.  Common man =  dirty rags.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 08:34:13 PM »
It wouldn't end there. As other dude said, politicians view you with the same contempt they view the shitheads in those cities. The 99% is the civilian populous, the real 1% is the politicians, and major elite power players (think global bank owners)

No one should have their choice to procreate taken from them by another man, who's only qualification is having been elected to public office.

A license to have kids is a possibility.... but to involuntarily sterilize people? No fucking way. I have a hard time believing these words, but if they were true, this man is a fucking psychopath.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 08:36:41 PM »
The elite see YOU in the same category my friend.  Common man =  dirty rags.

That may be so but I might work a little harder for them if they decreased the number of fools.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
It wouldn't end there. As other dude said, politicians view you with the same contempt they view the shitheads in those cities. The 99% is the civilian populous, the real 1% is the politicians, and major elite power players (think global bank owners)

No one should have their choice to procreate taken from them by another man, who's only qualification is having been elected to public office.

A license to have kids is a possibility.... but to involuntarily sterilize people? No fucking way. I have a hard time believing these words, but if they were true, this man is a fucking psychopath.

Involuntary sterilization will never fly but offering cash money to the poor baby making machines to get fixed might work.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:40:46 PM »
Involuntary sterilization will never fly but offering cash money to the poor baby making machines to get fixed might work.
Im down with that.

The fact that dude was supposedly preaching involuntary mass sterilization is fucking terrifying.

These are the kind of people we put in power.

Absolutely horrifying.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 08:44:47 PM »
Im down with that.

The fact that dude was supposedly preaching involuntary mass sterilization is fucking terrifying.

These are the kind of people we put in power.

Absolutely horrifying.

I agree, really frightening stuff.   We already know Obama would never forcible sterilize the people who need it must, his own voting block.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 08:53:39 PM »
I agree, really frightening stuff.   We already know Obama would never forcible sterilize the people who need it must, his own voting block.
Ha, touche.

He needs to eliminate the republican party as a viable alternative and solidify the Democrats as the de facto national party first.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 08:57:53 PM »
They can't build a website that works and they're gonna do this? Doubt it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 09:06:55 PM »
Well, as grotesque and frightening as it might be, something is going to have to be done, eventually. Sooner rather than later. Our population growth cannot continue. Not even CLOSE.

I'd suggest that our insane global population is at the heart of a majority of what is ailing us as a species as well as our planet. Obviously both are mostly intertwined.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
Well, as grotesque and frightening as it might be, something is going to have to be done, eventually. Sooner rather than later. Our population growth cannot continue. Not even CLOSE.

I'd suggest that our insane global population is at the heart of a majority of what is ailing us as a species as well as our planet. Obviously both are mostly intertwined.
while some ppl surely -at first glance-deserve to even be euthanized,lol, you never know their offspring could be some new einstein.

as for the have to do something some time, i think turning a belt lets say from turkey all the way to japan into nuclear wasteland and same for the whole africa would do the job.

not sure about the uk, maybe wall around it would be enough,for first measure.

n

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 03:47:24 AM »
They are already using methods to slowly cause infertility.
Why would this sound so proposterous?

They are talking about a depopulation of about 95%.
The US has no constitution left. You are a America INC.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 07:28:25 PM »
It wouldn't end there. As other dude said, politicians view you with the same contempt they view the shitheads in those cities. The 99% is the civilian populous, the real 1% is the major elite power players (think global bank owners)

Once they've done away with the population, the politicians are next.
w