Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 72946 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!
« Reply #425 on: November 07, 2013, 05:31:12 PM »
Old fat bastard talking alot of gibberish in this thread.

Chaos, you are a big bloke and have paid your dues. Whatever have I done to you to deserve nasty shit all the time?

What you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #426 on: November 07, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
Chaos, you are a big bloke and have paid your dues. Whatever have I done to you to deserve nasty shit all the time?

What you?

Name one good thing you have done. Have you spent any time on any other area of getbig helping others? Answering questions? Giving advice? No. You spend all your time on the g&o whining about how bad it is. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #427 on: November 07, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »
Name one good thing you have done. Have you spent any time on any other area of getbig helping others? Answering questions? Giving advice? No. You spend all your time on the g&o whining about how bad it is. ::)

Chaos, I am a professional in the gym industry and I don't have to give free advice. I have started a thread here on the G&O about my theory of maximum hypertrophy but the lads weren't satisfied.

I bet I am one of the few gym owners who doesn't do personal training. I help people at my gym but I don't charge for it.

On the internet there are just too many 'experts'. It is the same elsewhere and not only on Getbig. I literally do not read those training forums because I have no interest in them. Arguing about training methods and feats of strength is

not at all productive. If I were among knowledgeable people that would be different. I accept that there are knowledgeable people here on Getbig but I choose to refrain from debating with them except here on the G&O.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #428 on: November 07, 2013, 05:56:26 PM »
No, Booty, it just sounds odd. Of course I am interested in all facets of hypertrophy and research done. It is just a fact that there have been no studies on Mr Olympias. What is the composition of their muscles? No one knows. How does one train to obtain maximum size in his muscles. It remains hearsay and not science. Of course, I exclude the drugs from the equation but that is also a separate inquiry that is of interest to me.

That is why there remains total confusion about training and in the vacuum just about everyone steps in as an expert.

Most Mr. Olympias train differently. High volume, low volume, heavy weight. more reps, cheating style, strict form, etc. It's different for everyone.
S

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: November 07, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
Chaos, I am a professional in the gym industry and I don't have to give free advice.
Didn't read past this. You think you are special, you are not.
What you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #430 on: November 07, 2013, 06:02:43 PM »
You can't what you me and get away with it you know?

So, Chaos, what national titles have you won? Just curious.

Is Milos' gym still open in Fullerton?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #431 on: November 07, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »
The horse in this picture was a 9 foot tall Clydesdale 6 months ago before he started Vince Basile's hypertrophy way of training theory...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: November 07, 2013, 06:10:08 PM »
You can't what you me and get away with it you know?

So, Chaos, what national titles have you won? Just curious.

Is Milos' gym still open in Fullerton?

Too many to list!!
How many have you won? Not including the ones where you picked the judges.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #433 on: November 07, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
Most Mr. Olympias train differently. High volume, low volume, heavy weight. more reps, cheating style, strict form, etc. It's different for everyone.

You aren't talking to some bloke in the corner of your gym now. A scientist would ask what is it that bodybuilders do to stimulate maximum hypertrophy? They speak using terms like time under tension, intensity, translation. It can be put down in a formula. The problem becomes complex because of the many variables in humans and moving systems, especially over perhaps a decade or more.

Think about triceps training. How long has the muscle endured under tension and what is the degree of that tension? How many repeats lead to growth? It therefore makes no difference about individual methods as long as things can be reduced to scientific data. There has to be a precise theory that can be applied by everyone. Since humans vary in so many ways applying the right theory will provide maximum growth but individual results will vary according to many factors such as sex, age, muscle fibre type and number and so on.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #434 on: November 07, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »
Too many to list!!

If true it seems an injustice that you have no BLUE stars! What you Ron Avidan!

By the way, picking the judges was a favour to the promoter. Not something a knucklehead would think of, huh?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: November 07, 2013, 06:18:12 PM »
If true it seems an injustice that you have no BLUE stars! What you Ron Avidan!

By the way, picking the judges was a favour to the promoter. Not something a knucklehead would think of, huh?

You are not above anyone to have the contempt towards others you portray. You offer no practical advice for bodybuilding or strength training in general. Your quack "theories" are unfounded and completely irrelevant to building muscle mass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2013, 06:27:04 PM »
Chaos, fly out to Sydney and see what I can do. No homo!! This is a nice time of the year.

What you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »
Chaos, fly out to Sydney and see what I can do. No homo!! This is a nice time of the year.

What you?

If you were allowed to travel, I'd tell you to fly to LA.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2013, 06:37:04 PM »
You are not above anyone to have the contempt towards others you portray. You offer no practical advice for bodybuilding or strength training in general. Your quack "theories" are unfounded and completely irrelevant to building muscle mass.

has basile ever actually stated what his 'hypertrophy theory' is, or just continue to say he has one?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #439 on: November 07, 2013, 06:41:27 PM »
has basile ever actually stated what his 'hypertrophy theory' is, or just continue to say he has one?

Yes, I posted the theory here on the G&O and debated all comers. Did the same on HST forum and no one there could refute my claims.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #440 on: November 07, 2013, 06:42:02 PM »
Chaos running a large one-man train

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2013, 06:44:14 PM »
If you were allowed to travel, I'd tell you to fly to LA.

Yes, Chaos I cannot travel at the moment because both my passports have expired. Will attend to that when needed.

I have special equipment that is necessary to apply my programs especially for arms.

I have nothing to gain getting you bigger but you have so you should be the one travelling.

Sydney is great and it is summer down here. Aussie gals even dig the Yank accent ya know.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
Yes, Chaos I cannot travel at the moment because both my passports have expired. Will attend to that when needed.

I have special equipment that is necessary to apply my programs especially for arms.

I have nothing to gain getting you bigger but you have so you should be the one travelling.

Sydney is great and it is summer down here. Aussie gals even dig the Yank accent ya know.

Lol excuses, excuses. Special equipment? Can you point us in the direction of all these massive bodybuilders that use your "special equipment"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #443 on: November 07, 2013, 06:58:07 PM »
You aren't talking to some bloke in the corner of your gym now. A scientist would ask what is it that bodybuilders do to stimulate maximum hypertrophy? They speak using terms like time under tension, intensity, translation. It can be put down in a formula. The problem becomes complex because of the many variables in humans and moving systems, especially over perhaps a decade or more.

Think about triceps training. How long has the muscle endured under tension and what is the degree of that tension? How many repeats lead to growth? It therefore makes no difference about individual methods as long as things can be reduced to scientific data. There has to be a precise theory that can be applied by everyone. Since humans vary in so many ways applying the right theory will provide maximum growth but individual results will vary according to many factors such as sex, age, muscle fibre type and number and so on.

No. I'm talking to an old fart who thinks he knows it all.
S

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #444 on: November 07, 2013, 07:06:08 PM »
Lol excuses, excuses. Special equipment? Can you point us in the direction of all these massive bodybuilders that use your "special equipment"?

Bodybuilders are a curious lot. They believe what others believe. That is why few read what science has to offer. Nope, they prefer the knowledge

from the big guys at the gym who must know because they got big. Well, up to a point that is not silly. However, if you enquire about a theory from

those musclemen you won't obtain anything scientific. Instead they talk about doing what works for you? Yeah, but what about if you want to save

years and not experiment to find out what works for you? What must work for everyone is my quest and I am closer than most in finding a solution.

Bodybuilders will take their false beliefs to their graves. I will abandon my theories if they are refuted. So far no one has done that. Dismissing me

falls infinitely short of a refutation!

What you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »
Bodybuilders are a curious lot. They believe what others believe. That is why few read what science has to offer. Nope, they prefer the knowledge

from the big guys at the gym who must know because they got big. Well, up to a point that is not silly. However, if you enquire about a theory from

those musclemen you won't obtain anything scientific. Instead they talk about doing what works for you? Yeah, but what about if you want to save

years and not experiment to find out what works for you? What must work for everyone is my quest and I am closer than most in finding a solution.

Bodybuilders will take their false beliefs to their graves. I will abandon my theories if they are refuted. So far no one has done that. Dismissing me

falls infinitely short of a refutation!

What you?

Post a link to the thread you started with your theories.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: OMR and Ron Avidan.....What YOU?
« Reply #446 on: November 07, 2013, 07:11:02 PM »
Since he is part female the only way he knows how to get even is to fabricate bullshit

ROFL!!!

Basile +1

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: November 07, 2013, 07:44:19 PM »
Why is someone your age so concerned about hypertrophy anyway? What a total waste of your twilight years.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #448 on: November 07, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
Why is someone your age so concerned about hypertrophy anyway? What a total waste of your twilight years.

Have you considered that hypertrophy might be the fountain of youth in old age? If you can stimulate your muscles to grow then your body will resemble a younger person.

So far I haven't seen any diminishing hypertrophy effect from training. It might affect libido positively as well. The problem when you are over 70 is dealing with injuries caused by training in the past.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: November 07, 2013, 08:24:11 PM »

So far I haven't seen any diminishing hypertrophy effect from training.

Really? So today you're walking around with the same amount of muscle that you had on stage?