Author Topic: best bulking juice?  (Read 22033 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: best bulking juice?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at no point have I seen Division claim that he is a steroid expert. 
I agree, I've never read anywhere on here where he has made a claim like that... but whether he has or not, he does seem to have a pretty good grasp on the anabolic world.

Be it DIV is an expert or gives out bad advice, this is up for everyone who comes to this board to decipher for themselves, as it is for the advice anyone here post.  What this board is for, is to provide advice based on opinion, experience, and hopefully both are backed by fact. But in the end it is up to each individual here to do some research themselves and experiment themselves by means of trial and error, finding what works for them. This board and the advice given should be a place to aide in ones journey through the dark side, not the means of which they base every decision. But even so, I will admit that there are many aspects of AAS that are absolute fact, set in stone so to speak, and I can't think of one post where DIV has gone out against factual scientific evidence.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2006, 06:06:28 PM »
is ther eone above all others? or a combo like test and something else?
food, food, and testosterone !
w

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2006, 06:06:31 PM »
OK I WILL CORRECT YOU, BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG.

SOME OF "DIV"S PAST COMMENTS THAT I CAN RECALL

"I KNOW MORE ABOUT AAS THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW ABOUT FIGHTING JIM BLAH BLAH BLAH"

"I RESEARCHED THIS SHIT FOR YEARS BLAH BLAH BLAH" I FORGET

AND A MILLION OTHER COMMENTS PROCLAIMING HIS "VAST" KNOWLAGE ABOUT AAS.  HE'S BACKED OFF ON THOSE TYPE OF COMMENTS RECENTLY THOUGH.

Fair enough.  I haven't been around this particular board for all that long.

You didn't answer my question though which was, in your opinion XL, what is the best bulking AAS combination?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2006, 06:16:58 PM »
I CAN.

SOME OF "DIV"S COMMENTS

"TREN IS 3 TIMES AS ANABOLIC AS TEST" - WRONG

"Best Bulking AAS Combo:  Test + Deca." - WRONG

THOSE ARE JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, I CAN THINK OF MORE.

you have trenbolone's anabolic/androgenic ratios handy to confirm this?
musclegurus.com

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2006, 06:34:28 PM »
you have trenbolone's anabolic/androgenic ratios handy to confirm this?
READ WILLIAM LLEWELLYNS ANABOLIC 2OO4 REF MANUAL THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS IN THERE.

JUST A LESSON ON HOW THEY COME UP WITH THESE NUMBERS MATE.

TESTOSTERONE IS THE BASIS FOR THE NUMBER(100:100) AND TRENS RATIO OF 500:500 REPRSENTS AN ANABOLC AND ANDOGENIC EFFECT 5X TESTOSTERONES. THEY FIND THE NUMBER BY GIVING A MASURED AMOUNT OF THE DRUG IN QUESTION TO CASTRATED MALE WINSTAR RODENTS, AND THEN SACRAFISING THEM. THEIR LEVATOR ANI(A MUSCLE) AND PROSTATE ARE BOTH WEIGHED THE WEIGHT OF THE LEVATOR IS USED TO DETERMINE ANABOLIC EFFECT AND THE WEIGHT OF THE PROSTATE IS USED TO DETERMINE THE ANDROGENIC EFFECT.

HOPE THIS HELPS MATE.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2006, 06:39:14 PM »
One more time, XL....   :)

You didn't answer my question though which was, in your opinion XL, what is the best bulking AAS combination?

Just curious.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2006, 06:41:16 PM »
TAKE A GRAM OF ANADROL A DAY BLAKE, YOU'LL GET HUGE.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
READ WILLIAM LLEWELLYNS ANABOLIC 2OO4 REF MANUAL THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS IN THERE.

JUST A LESSON ON HOW THEY COME UP WITH THESE NUMBERS MATE.

TESTOSTERONE IS THE BASIS FOR THE NUMBER(100:100) AND TRENS RATIO OF 500:500 REPRSENTS AN ANABOLC AND ANDOGENIC EFFECT 5X TESTOSTERONES. THEY FIND THE NUMBER BY GIVING A MASURED AMOUNT OF THE DRUG IN QUESTION TO CASTRATED MALE WINSTAR RODENTS, AND THEN SACRAFISING THEM. THEIR LEVATOR ANI(A MUSCLE) AND PROSTATE ARE BOTH WEIGHED THE WEIGHT OF THE LEVATOR IS USED TO DETERMINE ANABOLIC EFFECT AND THE WEIGHT OF THE PROSTATE IS USED TO DETERMINE THE ANDROGENIC EFFECT.

HOPE THIS HELPS MATE.

I know how they come up with those numbers...I'm just saying that they have 1-test as being 700% more anabolic than regular test..M1T being like over 1500% more anabolic than test..In the real world test is fucking king...Bar none...Nothing produces more muscle gains than test..Oh ya, anavar, winstrol, primo, deca, and almost all other anabolics steriods are more anabolic than test..According to those petri dish studies...Test is the least potent anabolic steriod known to man...Yet it's the base of almost every cycle..
musclegurus.com

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2006, 06:55:13 PM »
I know how they come up with those numbers...I just saying that they have 1-test as being 700mg anabolic than regular test..M1T being like over 1500% more anabolic than test..In the real world test is fucking king...Bar none...Nothing produces more muscle gains than test..
NO.....FUCKING.....SHIT.

WHERE DID I SAY TREN WAS BETTER THAN TEST? JESUS CHRIST.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2006, 06:57:36 PM »
TAKE A GRAM OF ANADROL A DAY BLAKE, YOU'LL GET HUGE.

LOL

Since you're so quick to call out Division I actually thought you'd have an educated, realistic view on which anabolic steroids, when stacked, give the greatest amount of muscle gain.  Am I asking too much?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2006, 07:06:52 PM »
LOL

Since you're so quick to call out Division I actually thought you'd have an educated, realistic view on which anabolic steroids, when stacked, give the greatest amount of muscle gain.  Am I asking too much?
THE BEST BULKING AAS COMBO IS NOT TEST AND DECA.  I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR SURE.  IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH??

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2006, 07:12:57 PM »
THE BEST BULKING AAS COMBO IS NOT TEST AND DECA.  I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR SURE.  IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH??

Then what IS the best combo, in your opinion?  I'm not trying to argue, I'm honestly just curious as to what you think is the best combination.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2006, 07:14:45 PM »
TEST AND DROL MATE.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2006, 09:08:38 PM »
"DIV" KNOWS BASIC SHIT, YES. 

BUT SOME OF WHAT HE SAYS IS IGNORANT, AND FOR A SELF PROCLAIMED EXPERT ON AAS THAT'S UNNACCEPTABLE.  IF YOU'RE GOING TO CLAIM YOU'RE AN EXPERT ON AAS THEN YOU BETTER BACK IT UP, SO FAR "DIV" HASNT, SO I FEEL THE NEED TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE.
I agree that Div isn't the expert he's portrayed to be. He knows basic stuff, intermediate stuff. I'm sick of his "DIVISIONAL CHANGES" too, lol ::) This isn't a personal attack on him. It's others on this board that hype him up, not himself.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2006, 10:48:15 PM »
I'm the only one here the has a brotelligence degree in Steriodology. ;D
musclegurus.com

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2006, 05:14:09 AM »
I'm the only one here the has a brotelligence degree in Steriodology. ;D

;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2006, 09:45:48 AM »

I'm giving my opinion of what works best for me, XXL.

I don't do well on D-bol or Anadrol, so obviously that's not something I'd recommend.

For pure bulking, Test + Deca are what have worked best in my experience.

Genetical predisposition differs, everyone doesn't respond the same to the same drugs.

As far as the Tren being more anabolic than Test.......whether it's 3X or 5X, what is your point?  I have William Llewellyn's book as well, and it's not that big of a deal.  The point that I was making was that Tren is MORE anabolic than Testosterone, by a significant amount.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2006, 01:59:28 PM »
I don't do well on D-bol or Anadrol, so obviously that's not something I'd recommend.
you recommend d-bol all the time

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2006, 09:39:26 PM »
you recommend d-bol all the time

I recommend D-bol all the time because I know most people gain on it when stacked with Testosterone.

That doesn't mean I like it for myself.

It makes me sluggish for some reason.

DIV

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2006, 09:10:38 PM »
I know how they come up with those numbers...I'm just saying that they have 1-test as being 700% more anabolic than regular test..M1T being like over 1500% more anabolic than test..In the real world test is fucking king...Bar none...Nothing produces more muscle gains than test..Oh ya, anavar, winstrol, primo, deca, and almost all other anabolics steriods are more anabolic than test..According to those petri dish studies...Test is the least potent anabolic steriod known to man...Yet it's the base of almost every cycle..
Of course you know we are talking about potencies with these ratios.  (a mg for mg comparison of two different drugs)  Try running 30 mg/day of a Test base, then run 30 mg/day of Dbol and you'll know exactly what it means.  Vida is fairly accurate up to a point.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2006, 09:02:39 AM »

SO BECAUSE YOU DONT USE ANADROL OR DBOL THAT MAKES TEST AND DECA THE BEST BULKING COMBO?  DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2006, 09:04:17 AM »
I recommend D-bol all the time because I know most people gain on it when stacked with Testosterone.

AND YOU DONT KNOW THAT PEOPLE GAIN ON ANADROL...?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 10:16:18 AM »
SO BECAUSE YOU DONT USE ANADROL OR DBOL THAT MAKES TEST AND DECA THE BEST BULKING COMBO?  DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

For me it is.......

DIV

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »
I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STEROID GURU?  WELL A SELF PROCLAIMED ONE.  YOU REALLY NEED TO HIT THE BOOKS KIDDO..............TEST+DECA THE BEST BULKING AAS COMBO? HAHAHAHA, OH BROTHER, YOU REALLY NEED TO DO SOME MORE RESEARCH "DIV". 

BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SOMEONE WHO SAYS TREN IS 3 TIMES AS ANABOLIC AS TEST.  A LITTLE AAS LESSON FOR YOU "DIV"  TREN HAS A 500:500 RATIO TEST HAS A 100:100 RATIO.

Have you ever taken tren? Obviously not, tren is not a good for bulking! Its more for a hardening and strength. I don't always agree with DIV but he is definitely right on this one.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 01:14:01 PM »
Have you ever taken tren? Obviously not, tren is not a good for bulking! Its more for a hardening and strength. I don't always agree with DIV but he is definitely right on this one.
WOW, IT REALLY AMAZES ME HOW STUPID SOME PEOPLE CAN BE.

DIV SAID TREN IS 3 TIMES A ANABOLIC AS TEST, BUT I CORRECTED HIM, AS TREN IS 5 TIMES AS ANABOLIC AS TEST NOT 3 TIMES.  DOES THIS REGISTER WITH YOU?  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?