Author Topic: Man Anally Searched 8 Times By Police After Minor Traffic Violation  (Read 1657 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Man Anally Searched 8 Times By Police After Minor Traffic Violation
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
Adding insult to injury:

It's unclear why the colonoscopy was necessary after enemas and x-rays did not reveal hidden drugs. Eckert was sent a $6,000 bill for the medical procedures he involuntarily underwent, his lawyer says.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/05/man-seeks-millions-after-nm-police-force-colonoscopy-in-drug-search

Good link. 

2 new things from this link:
1. It's being speculated that it may have been a New Mexico racial thing in that all the officers were hispanic and Eckert is a scraggly "white boy" who supposedly looks like an aged Tom Petty.
2. (This one pisses me off.)  Eckert was 63 years old when this happened.  THEY DID THIS TO AN OLD MAN. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 11:31:15 AM »
I'm sure the apologists will be right along to make excuses for these pigs for one reason or another since they are Hispanic

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 02:32:40 PM »
I'm sure the apologists will be right along to make excuses for these pigs for one reason or another since they are Hispanic

It won't get any real traction once it's found out the perps are Hispanic.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 03:58:05 PM »
And, apparently, they've done this to someone else. Strikingly similar circumstances, the same drug-sniffing dog, the same hospital of horrors:

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3210356.shtml

What the fuck is happening down in New Mexico?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 04:40:50 PM »
And, apparently, they've done this to someone else. Strikingly similar circumstances, the same drug-sniffing dog, the same hospital of horrors:

Ah, it makes sense now why they were so brazenly open about how they did this with Eckert (by having so many people involved, for one thing);  They've been doing this for a while with no consequences. 

I hope the all the news organizations that are now aware of this story keep looking for more victims.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 05:28:32 PM »

Tip of the iceberg.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 07:47:40 PM »

which apologists on getbig have excused this behavior, 33?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 08:18:14 PM »
which apologists on getbig have excused this behavior, 33?

In generql

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 09:51:41 PM »
In generql

weak answer.  We get this a lot here.  "Kneepadders here would support this and that..."

But not a lot of specific examples.  I dont think anyone here supports cops in this case. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 11:41:21 PM »
Why don't you go back to peddling fool's gold and leave the serious discussion to the adults?

Where else has such a travesty occurred? ...I don't think we've seen anything like this before.

Hence my comment: Only in America! 

Sheesh, ...for someone who couldn't find the words,
...you'd think you'd be a little more grateful & appreciative of me helping you out.  :P
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2013, 12:19:38 AM »
Where else has such a travesty occurred? ...I don't think we've seen anything like this before.

Hence my comment: Only in America!  

Sheesh, ...for someone who couldn't find the words,
...you'd think you'd be a little more grateful & appreciative of me helping you out.  :P

People who abuse under color of authority can be found everywhere.

Your little northern "paradise" isn't immune: A quick Google search yields the name Kenneth Estabrooks - a rapist with a badge. It yields numerous articles about police abuse and numerous videos of Canadian cops brutalizing citizens.

You can say "only in America" but you'd be wrong.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2013, 04:01:44 AM »
Dr Twana Sparks was chief of staff at the same hospital I believe
Y

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2013, 05:38:23 AM »
People who abuse under color of authority can be found everywhere.

Your little northern "paradise" isn't immune: A quick Google search yields the name Kenneth Estabrooks - a rapist with a badge. It yields numerous articles about police abuse and numerous videos of Canadian cops brutalizing citizens.

You can say "only in America" but you'd be wrong.

Oh ya, we have dickheads with badges up here too... including the guy who cold cocked a guy trying to break up a fight, knocking his teeth out then charging him with assault on a police officer, ...a charge that could have seen him deported to Somalia, had there not been video-taped evidence it was the cop who actually did the assault. I wasn't referring to police getting rough, or comitting rape, like the cop honoured by the White house.

I was referring to a guy getting anally probed eight times...

...and the kind of bloody stupidity that could even lead to something like that.
He clenched his butt cheeks, so he must have drugs up his ass?  ???
We need to forcibly probe his butt eight times, and repeatedly give him an enema, against his will,
...even though x-rays & sonograms show nothing, ...all because he made a rolling stop at a stop sign?
Puleaze... that kind of shit is ONLY IN AMERICA!
w

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2013, 10:18:52 AM »

Tip of the iceberg.

Looks like you might be right:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/criminal-charges-against-police-in-strip-search-case-expected-today-gf5cb94-173312411.html

4 Milwaukee police officers charged in illegal rectum searches (My title - RRKore)

Four Milwaukee police officers were charged Tuesday with felonies related to illegal rectal searches of suspects on the street and in police district stations over the past two years.

In one case, an officer held a gun to a man's head as two others held his arms and a third put him in a choke hold while jamming a hand into his anus, purportedly searching for evidence, according to the criminal complaint. Another man bled from his rectum for several days after his encounter with police, the complaint says.

The complaint lays out in graphic detail how the primary suspect, Officer Michael Vagnini, conducted searches of men's anal and scrotal areas, often inserting his fingers into their rectums. Vagnini acknowledged performing one of the searches. At least one suspect said Vagnini planted drugs on him.

State law and police procedures prohibit officers from conducting cavity searches. Only medical personnel are allowed to perform them, and police must first obtain a search warrant.

Read more at link

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2013, 01:24:39 PM »
Disgusting