Author Topic: A routine traffic stop. Standard procedure.  (Read 6461 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: A routine traffic stop. Standard procedure.
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2013, 06:45:35 AM »
What on earth would make a doctor perform a second colonoscopy? As if the first camera and all the other fingers up the mans anus missed an area  ::)

Think he might get even more money in this case because he's going to be joining the hospital to the suit. This is a scary case of extreme police power. Police easily get warrants to draw blood for refusal to submit to a breathalyzer, but it seems this warrant to search his body cavity was way too broad to be considered constitutional. I wish him and his attorney the best.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
Turns out the first hospital they took him to refused to perform any type of procedure saying it was unethical. So they took him to another county hospital where the search warrant was not valid. The Dr's at that hospital are possibly going to lose their license and are up in front of a review board. This guy will get a huge settlement. Supposedly this is the second time they have done this to someone. The hospital billed the man too.  ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 01:16:21 PM »
Are you f*cking kidding me?

I honestly had to look away when she went for the woman's crotch. And like the description says, she didn't even change gloves.

I gotta post that to YouTube--with a warning.

I thought it was kinda hot. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »
You bunch of idiots.

If you READ the article it has been amended to include the fact that this guy HAS been caught with drugs up his ass only just a few months earlier.

He was not just a random, he's been a mule previously.

Lol, guess that explains why the cops were so adamant.

Doesn't matter though his prior bad acts or criminal convictions don't change the act that was done from being illegal to legal. His past act or bum mule conviction can be used to impeach him as a witness, if he ever took the stand, doubt the judge would even allow it though.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 03:24:01 PM »
You bunch of idiots.

If you READ the article it has been amended to include the fact that this guy HAS been caught with drugs up his ass only just a few months earlier.

He was not just a random, he's been a mule previously.

shhhhh

dont ruin their fun