Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 235680 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2013, 06:57:09 AM »
CURSE OF VINCE GOODRUM  CONTINUES

First Keith now Derek , Basile you are next.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2013, 07:39:52 AM »
Living in the bottom half of the hourglass at this point.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2013, 07:41:44 AM »
Living in the bottom half of the hourglass at this point.
Wow. Apt.    :-\

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2013, 07:45:03 AM »
Dorian Yates talked about this , steroids are like cigarettes some people can smoke 3 packs a day for 50 years and never have a problem , other get cancer. The problem is you don't know which of those people you are until you roll the dice.  

Damn, that's serious........cancer has got to be the scariest disease for mankind.....I have seen a friend of mine died of liver cancer 3 years ago, he had no chance against this monster.....Death was guaranteed ......

dustin

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2013, 08:19:49 AM »
My stepdad has kidney cancer which has metastasized to his liver, lungs and heart. He is a good man and doesn't deserve it. He will die soon and it tears myself and my family apart.

Derek on the other hand is a piece of shit. Lived for no one but himself. Abused every drug under the sun, recreational and performance enhancing, stripped for homos and sold his body, and HE deserves this. He shouldn't expect any tears.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 08:33:01 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2013, 08:33:13 AM »
Curious why they aren't treating it more aggressively. If it is malignant, you'd think that a chemo/radiation mix with a surgical option. Perhaps it is some of those benign tumors that some long-time AAS folks get?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2013, 08:54:21 AM »
My stepdad has kidney cancer which has metastasized to his liver, lungs and heart. He is a good man and doesn't deserve it. He will die soon and it tears myself and my family apart.

Derek on the other hand is a piece of shit. Lived for no one but himself. Abused every drug under the sun, recreational and performance enhancing, stripped for homos and sold his body, and HE deserves this. He shouldn't expect any tears.

you just revealed so much about yourself with this quote...i shall ignore everything you say in the future.  hope this helps.  :)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2013, 08:58:01 AM »
Curious why they aren't treating it more aggressively. If it is malignant, you'd think that a chemo/radiation mix with a surgical option. Perhaps it is some of those benign tumors that some long-time AAS folks get?

It could well be on of those, however, not benign if it's being labeled cancerous.  Surgery on a dialysis patient has more risks so this course of action was chosen.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2013, 08:59:47 AM »
Couldnt happen to a better guy...
If you feel yourself feeling an ounce of sympathy for him, re read some of his posts, or, watch the video of him hitting the punching bag...
This is the death he deserves because he was a wanker his whole life...
Karma is a bitch...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2013, 09:03:05 AM »
He looks great.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2013, 09:10:57 AM »
Wasted waste.

P.O.I.P. (Pump Oil In Peace)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2013, 09:15:34 AM »
Reason for the delay in his transplant:

Derek Anthony
November 6 via mobile
Well one of the main reasons the kidney transplant was delayed my thyroid was elevated they fixed that with medicine. And they saw a tumor in my liver they biopsyed it and it was a localized cancer tumor. It can be fixed with radiation not chemo. So no transplant for me another battle I have to fight why can't I catch a break am I that bad a person. Dialysis now cancer ? Ill try to stay optimistic but this is killing me inside I just wanted to be normal

Its interesting because even after all the stuff he has been through, he posts pics of what appears to be oiled induced muscles. He did it to himself, unfortunately. Who cheats death, gets out of the hospital, and sticks more shit into their body?  :-\ :-\

X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2013, 09:17:21 AM »
Requiem for a Reprobate

Boo-hoo. What a puss!

derek's woes are all self inflicted, unlike little ones like these, don't waste your pity on the likes of him.

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2013, 09:21:00 AM »
I think vince is working some of that louisiana vodooo if you guys ever meet him dont let him get a piece of your hair.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2013, 09:24:02 AM »
he didnt want to be just normal as he claims.

he wanted look jacked, inject oil into arms and everyfucking where and now its crubaby time.

he should seriously just off himself.

that cancer will come back in other places if its jnot cut out physicaly, he might aswel apply for new liver transplant.

this is the point where suicide should become an option.

sorry, but him saying he just wants be normal is so hypocrite diarhea from his mouth, it makes me want to vomit for 1 hour straight
n

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2013, 09:32:01 AM »

Talk about insecure and trying to overcompensate.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2013, 09:32:48 AM »
Quacker State 10-40.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
Sounds like karma is catching up now.

. I would never wish this on anyone, it's  someone's life bro. We may not like him,,,I dont like him... but he's got family that's probably alright.  Imagine being a father and seeing your son on dialysis with  liver cancer. I don't feel bad for Derek I feel bad for his family.
l

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2013, 09:34:49 AM »
So a guy drinks a bottle of whiskey at the bar every night for the past 10 yrs.  He goes to work on time, has a great family, friends love him ect. No problem.  Then all of a sudden one night after that bottle at the bar he drives home but this time runs into a tree and kills himself.  Sad??  Of course not!  The guy had it coming just did not know when.

So now this guy DA has screwed up organs from doing PED for most of his life with the hopes of being Mr Olympia.  The only thing is the Grim Reeper decide to come collect on this ill fated dream of his first.  Sad? of course not!  The guy had it coming just did not know when.

Those who carelessly and continuously challenge the world and the environment they live within will lose every single time.  So DA get whats left of your life right so that when the Grim reeper says enough is enough you can go peacefully.

good luck.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 09:35:33 AM »
I don't want the guy to die, especially from liver cancer but i can't say i feel bad either.

I feel sorry for his parents, I'm sure they tried their best and never envisioned an end like this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2013, 09:38:14 AM »
. I would never wish this on anyone, it's  someone's life bro. We may not like him,,,I dont like him... but he's got family that's probably alright.  Imagine being a father and seeing your son on dialysis with  liver cancer. I don't feel bad for Derek I feel bad for his family.

Well, thats the thing. We feel bad for his family, but not for him. Eventually your body will fight back.
X

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »
WTF guys ? Do you understand this could happen with any of you or your family, your best friends and so on, even
if they are fully healthy and do not use steroids or other stuff. ??
This thig is really suck ! Modern world and lifestyle suck. May be Derek asshole, but:
Wish Derek BEST. Wish him to be strong and fight with it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
does Derek have any kids?
l

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2013, 09:41:42 AM »

Derek will benefit from obamacare..
If doesn't have insurance .. now he will have..
They cant deny him anymore with the pre-existing BS ..

It remains to be seen what level of care and quality people will receive under Obamacare. People who they write off according to the regulations will likely receive end of life care rather than expensive lifesaving procedures.