Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 239281 times)

Jonny34

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #325 on: November 10, 2013, 02:27:02 PM »
I am a trainer and worked at gyms since 2001. I did some nude modeling for men's mags and got paid well for it. The cam work I dabbled in... Didn't get nude, just used my assets which was my accent, personality and the face that I am a very feminine woman which some like.

You posed nude for a mens magazine over 10 years ago. In the last 10 years, the only income you have comes from a part time job at a gym. Don't try and bullshit people, you are not a trainer, I think you mean, you need a trainer. No one in their right mind would pay a gym for some fat, weird, old lady to train them. You didn't make any money on cam, because no one is going to pay some old fat lady any money to see on cam. You have no college education and your biggest accomplishment in life is posing naked 10 years ago for some smut magazine which thousands of women posed for.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #326 on: November 10, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »
Eat less than you do actually if you want to lose fat and you ll lose fat. If you can/want, you can even exercise too in addition in order to accelerate the process.
wow, awesome info, did you just learn that Einstein

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: November 10, 2013, 02:27:42 PM »
You have a daughter if i remember correctly right?
Why did you separate from her father? what is he up to nowadays?
You are the biggest asshole on here. He's deceased. Your brain is empty. That's why I rarely reply to your dribble because nothing sinks in.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: November 10, 2013, 02:31:30 PM »
don`t bring up her daughter just to win an argument, that is fucken low
dude, apparently you re taking everything i say very seriously in this thread. Dunno why.

Anyway, Yes i find it odd people would add useless "enhancements" to their bodies when all they simply have to do is stay natural and lean, which is the perfect balance everyone should strive to find and maintain. The problem is people who go too far, and it always originates in past traumas that keeps deeply underlying their behaviors decades later. Booty would look better without the colored hair, and with less weight. I dont know what she looked like before the nose job tho. Did she have a crooked nose?

But you are right tho, it's how she views herself, how she wants to be, that matters; some people have everything but still feel empty inside for some reasons, and ruin what they had for no apparent reasons. A self destructive behavior.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: November 10, 2013, 02:31:41 PM »
don`t bring up her daughter just to win an argument, that is fucken low
He is low. Look how this pos asks about the father when he knows that he is deceased. And the thing is if I was quick to shack up with a guy after my partner died, this dirtbag would say I wasn't independent and say plenty of horrible things. But instead I am single and did what I want in life and raised and took care of my children on my own.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #330 on: November 10, 2013, 02:32:10 PM »
You ...

Bla bla. Why the evilness? Maybe I am boring here, but you are dealing with a real person. I think you are crossing the line.

NN

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: November 10, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
You are the biggest asshole on here. He's deceased. Your brain is empty. That's why I rarely reply to your dribble because nothing sinks in.
Oh, I didnt know, sorry seriously. Did you find for your daughter a decent father figure to replace him ? Or have you been dating several men since then , looking for the right -new- one?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:27 PM »
dude, apparently you re taking everything i say very seriously in this thread. Dunno why.

Anyway, Yes i find it odd people would add useless "enhancements" to their bodies when all they simply have to do is stay natural and lean, which is the perfect balance everyone should strive to find and maintain. The problem is people who go too far, and it always originates in past traumas that keeps deeply underlying their behaviors decades later. Booty would look better without the colored hair, and with less weight. I dont know what she looked like before the nose job tho. Did she have a crooked nose?

But you are right tho, it's how she views herself, how she wants to be, that matters; some people have everything but still feel empty inside for some reasons, and ruin what they had for no apparent reasons. A self destructive behavior.
my old nose you fuck face.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #333 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:37 PM »

well you are a caveman, this what people do to look good in this era, you are in the minority with your outdated ways of thinking.

You keep saying I am attacking you, well I am only correcting your ways the way you do to people who juice and to others.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #334 on: November 10, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »
Oh, I didnt know, sorry seriously. Did you find for your daughter a decent father figure to replace him ? Or have you been dating several men since then , looking for the right -new- one?

don`t talk about her daughter asshole, it is not appropriate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #335 on: November 10, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »
I have never understood why Booty gets the abuse that she does.  What has she really ever done to anyone?  All I see is a bunch of "grown" men using her as a punching bag hoping to break her down for whatever reason.  She never asked for anyones opinion on how she should wear her hair or what enhancement to get, yet you morons seem to give it freely.  Why I ask?  Its not like you will hate or despise her any less if she actually took your misguided advice in any way.

As if a bunch of third rate male gym lifters know anything about being a woman in the first place.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: November 10, 2013, 02:36:36 PM »
He is low. Look how this pos asks about the father when he knows that he is deceased. And the thing is if I was quick to shack up with a guy after my partner died, this dirtbag would say I wasn't independent and say plenty of horrible things. But instead I am single and did what I want in life and raised and took care of my children on my own.
That's great. Sincerely. congrats. And i didnt know your first husband died, or i wouldnt have asked. You re just a woman trying to adapt and survive, and as long as your kids became happy,  producing christian members of society I doubt anyone could really throw you under the bus. You probably did plastic surgery to stay confident doing your stuff at the workplace, so it makes sense.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: November 10, 2013, 02:37:15 PM »

You did know. I have told you before but either you are an empty air head or a total asshole . Which is it????  And as for the question it's none of your business. Don't ask about my family again. Keep the attacks to me, asshole.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: November 10, 2013, 02:38:39 PM »
well, it was perfect.
Why change it?
Are you and OTH dating btw?

But i would understand if you didnt want to go further.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: November 10, 2013, 02:39:04 PM »
Eat less than you do actually if you want to lose fat and you ll lose fat. If you can/want, you can even exercise too in addition in order to accelerate the process.

Watched a show last night about morbid obesity. Three men were profiled in this segment of a 2008 Discovery Channel series called Extreme Bodies http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/70202348?locale=en-US&mqso=81198655&titleVideoId=70202348&awadgroupid=5836491068&awcampaignid=121071908&awcreative=32396223788&awdevice=c&awexpid=&awkeyword=extreme%20bodies&awmatchtype=e&awnetwork=g&awposition=1t1&gclid=CLa_w_Oj27oCFe-DQgodgCwA7g In this segment, a lot of information about how our bodies are changed when we become obese is explained. You might enjoy watching it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: November 10, 2013, 02:41:22 PM »

Is this a "set up" or what?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:43 PM »
Booty has good teeth.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »
well, it was perfect.
Why change it?

i got sick and infection built up as my nose deviated slightly and apparently it wasn't draining. I got my sinus's all cleaned out and nose straightened so that I never had to deal with this health issue again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #343 on: November 10, 2013, 02:44:13 PM »
well, it was perfect.
Why change it?

I am married with children and live in Canada, I am not defending her but rather correcting your ignorant ways.  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: November 10, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »
Booty has good teeth.
Thanks. And they are my own before uberasshole goes on about this for several pages.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #345 on: November 10, 2013, 02:44:48 PM »
My goodness
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #346 on: November 10, 2013, 02:44:55 PM »
I have never understood why Booty gets the abuse that she does.  What has she really ever done to anyone?  All I see is a bunch of "grown" men using her as a punching bag hoping to break her down for whatever reason.  She never asked for anyones opinion on how she should wear her hair or what enhancement to get, yet you morons seem to give it freely.  Why I ask?  Its not like you will hate or despise her any less if she actually took your misguided advice in any way.

As if a bunch of third rate male gym lifters know anything about being a woman in the first place.  :D

x2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: November 10, 2013, 02:46:09 PM »
i got sick and infection built up as my nose deviated slightly and apparently it wasn't draining. I got my sinus's all cleaned out and nose straightened so that I never had to deal with this health issue again.
Oh so it was not for cosmetic purpose, but health related.

Btw i swear i dont recall asking you about your ex.  Seriously. Or I wouldnt have asked. You sound like a wise, courageous, genuine, spiritual strong woman. Are you christian?

Btw , what caused your husband 's death, and then I ll leave it at that; you re free to not answer tho.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: November 10, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
Oh so it was not for cosmetic purpose, but health related.

Btw i swear i dont recall asking you about your ex.  Seriously. Or I wouldnt have asked. You sound like a wise, courageous, genuine, spiritual strong woman. Are you christian?
You did know and I have also explained how I got my nose done for health issues. But you play ignorant so that you can attack and troll. I am not Christian. I am spiritual and I believe in respecting and learning about all religions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2013, 02:50:18 PM »
You did know and I have also explained how I got my nose done for health issues. But you play ignorant so that you can attack and troll. I am not Christian. I am spiritual and I believe in respecting and learning about all religions.
There is no reason to give any religion any respect.  Its just belief without evidence founded upon complete nonsense, violence and hatred.  It deserves no respect at all actually.