Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238552 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #725 on: November 11, 2013, 07:17:41 PM »
That AC pic is from 2007, when I first met Lee.  I have others from more recent times that I never posted. 

The thread is about DA dying, not about you.

Attention whore elsewhere.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: November 11, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »
Booty,

I have never bothered to concern myself with any relationship you had in the past with Lee Priest.  However, with that said, can we clear the air once and for all regarding him shitting on you literally?  Did this really happen or is it something someone just made up?

No it was something that some loser made up on the forums.  Lee is too shy to even take a piss around me.  That's the truth. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #727 on: November 11, 2013, 07:19:14 PM »
Booty,

I have never bothered to concern myself with any relationship you had in the past with Lee Priest.  However, with that said, can we clear the air once and for all regarding him shitting on you literally?  Did this really happen or is it something someone just made up?
yes..please. so we can all move on Lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: November 11, 2013, 07:19:46 PM »
The thread is about DA dying, not about you.

Attention whore elsewhere.
Then don't bring him up in the first place Hockey.   ;)  Cause you won't be able to shut me the fuck up.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: November 11, 2013, 07:22:27 PM »
No it was something that some loser made up on the forums.  Lee is too shy to even take a piss around me.  That's the truth. 

Are you implying that Lee is the type of "shy" guy that if awoken in the middle of the night due to urgency, while lying next to you, would need to slowly crawl out of bed, tiptoe to the bathroom while holding his breath and proceed to piss against the side walls of the toilet, as to not wake you up from the sound of urine splashing against toilet water?

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: November 11, 2013, 07:22:33 PM »
Are you so sure that gloating over an enemies death is a negative thing and that it is only reserved for scavengers or cowards?

I disagree and history says you are wrong.

In my homeland of Tonga after battle they would chop off the heads of their enemies and keep them as souvenirs. The act of defilement was meant to insult both the slain and his people.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: November 11, 2013, 07:29:24 PM »
Are you implying that Lee is the type of "shy" guy that if awoken in the middle of the night due to urgency, while lying next to you, would need to slowly crawl out of bed, tiptoe to the bathroom while holding his breath and proceed to piss against the side walls of the toilet, as to not wake you up from the sound of urine splashing against toilet water?

"1"

He holds it.   ;D  I think I am the one who crept to the bathroom with my phone as I would never leave it laying around. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #732 on: November 11, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
Then don't bring him up in the first place Hockey.   ;)  Cause you won't be able to shut me the fuck up.  

I can only hope Goodrum takes a strong disliking to you...

Idiot.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: November 11, 2013, 07:33:53 PM »
Derek's recent texts to Ron Harris at MD. Doesn't seem too worried, and certainly hasn't changed any:

You tell your clown friend and anyone else get there fucking facts straight I'm not using synthol or gear I'm getting a kidney and there destroying a tumor first that's been there for years that's localized tell that jerkoff ron Harris get his fucking facts straight !!! I would not jeopardize that. Is he a asshole grow up !! And you should no better !! I'm 32 not some punk kid. He wants to know about me give him my number and stop spreading rumors the jerkoff. Post that on md !

You think I'm stupid stop assuming asshole and spreading fucking rumors. I love my life and very happy. Great family friends fans and financially secure. Mind your god damn business. Be a man and ask me instead of assuming and talking fucking shit and pretending you care oh I don't wish him death. Bullshit you could care less if I die. Got news for you little man and you 16 inch arms I'm not going anywhere ps I have had 20 inch arms and calvs since I was 19 dickhead before I even knew about synthol yea I used least I admit it maybe you should try funny my best body parts are your worst. Jealousy ????? Fuck you

Keep talking shit. Your a asshole. You were always and will be a jealous little nerd

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: November 11, 2013, 07:34:06 PM »

Idiot.
What's wrong Hockey??  You bought up Lee, not me.  So don't be surprised.  

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #735 on: November 11, 2013, 07:38:13 PM »
so much hyper aggression in this thread

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: November 11, 2013, 07:40:40 PM »

Idiot.

If you weren't such a hateful asshat 95% of the time I'd actually like you.

Tone it down to 50% of the time and you'll be a winner in my book.

A

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #737 on: November 11, 2013, 07:41:34 PM »

thats hockey take it or leave it everyone always says welcome to the jungle on getbig so it is what it is i like hockey

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: November 11, 2013, 07:42:24 PM »

Hockey is okay.   ;)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: November 11, 2013, 07:43:32 PM »
thats hockey take it or leave it everyone always says welcome to the jungle on getbig so it is what it is i like hockey

If he's someone's gimmick I could understand but for a person to be all hate here is not good.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: November 11, 2013, 07:46:02 PM »
Just fyi I was on getbig before either of you back in the days when the jungle grew wild. I need no welcoming to this playground.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: November 11, 2013, 07:48:13 PM »
If he's someone's gimmick I could understand but for a person to be all hate here is not good.
I get along just fine with hockey.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: November 11, 2013, 07:49:16 PM »

I don't care who you do or don't get along with.

Hope this helps.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #743 on: November 11, 2013, 07:52:39 PM »
Update:  Derek just threatened to have Ron Harris's family murdered.....hope some of you figure out one day why I go hard at this asswipe...

Oh yeah, new picture DA just put out.  Look closely at the arms....

A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #744 on: November 11, 2013, 08:07:53 PM »
Just fyi I was on getbig before either of you back in the days when the jungle grew wild. I need no welcoming to this playground.
Let's meet up at Coachs gym and dock lift some shit! 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #745 on: November 11, 2013, 08:09:09 PM »

Stop it.....next you you'll know, they will start thinking I'm a nice guy.

;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #746 on: November 11, 2013, 08:12:12 PM »

No hate brother, I'd pick any of you fellas up at LAX if you were stranded.   ;D

Think of it more as "tough love".....

Like the kind your Uncle used to give you in the backseat of his '72 Pinto.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: November 11, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »
Let's meet up at Coachs gym and dock lift some shit! 8)

Dude I totally can't hang right now as i haven't even been lifting for a year yet since my comeback. I told Coach im gonna stop by once I get in shape probably in a year or so.

code word: GETBIG for a free pass at Coachs gym.

A

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #748 on: November 11, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
Are you so sure that gloating over an enemies death is a negative thing and that it is only reserved for scavengers or cowards?

I disagree and history says you are wrong.

if you're going to address my post at least address what I actually wrote and try to understand the point...But OK I'll go ahead and bite.

So tell me TA how is goodrums gloating a "good thing" in a historical sense?

Of course victory over an opponent feels good and can be cause for celebration.  Im not sure taking pleasure in anothers death has any inherent value aside from the context of the relationship of the involved parties. In which case maybe there is personal satisfaction. In that case keep it personal and show some composure.

Vince, however, is claiming that he achieved some sort of victory through machavellian cunning and military strategy and that is horseshit. DA's health issues are of his own doing.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #749 on: November 11, 2013, 08:33:10 PM »

We'll be even when I spit on his grave.

OMG how dramatic