Author Topic: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD  (Read 42194 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2013, 12:08:59 PM »
Already a 5 page thread on this.

Conclusion was that all pros are liars!  Just like lee takes only 2 cc of deca

yes 5 pages!  8)
MIRAGETROPIN

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »
Agree. Some guy's just respond insanely to gear. Kevin is one of them. I dont mean he took 500mgs a week or some bs but like 2.5g and gh, sure. Honestly, and just my opinion, if you have to take 5g of gear you dont have the genetics to be a pro. But guy's just keep taking more and you get the terrible build's that make up amateur and pro bb.

Nope. A black guy who probably had the genetics to be a world class sprinter and the deepest muscle bellies ever, couldn't carry 240 pounds of muscle on 3 grams of pharm grade anabolics per week and 10iu gh per day. ::)
I'd be very curious to know what pros OTH knows lol, probably some nobody Canadian pro with bottom of the barrel genetics and a gut wider than my shoulders.
OTH is OUT TO LUNCH saying genetics don't matter. I could own stock in fuckign bayer, take 10 times the amount he did and not come anywhere close, and neither will anyone here on this board, or anyone in the NPC or any gym in the world. We are talking about the man with probably the best body of all time. Kevin was the Cream of the crop...most pros don't have great genetics.

a guy with  the best muscle building  genetics of all time class genetics needs 7 grams of pharm gear lmao, gtfo you guys.

Galeniko didn't you speak to dennis wolfe?  he told you it was 15iu pharm grade gh per day 1.5 grams of test and a gram of two of exotics correct?

craig titus would run 5 grams of test, all pharm grade...to compete at a whopping  230.  I guess dennis newman competing at 249  at 4 years younger than titus had to of been on at least  7 grams of test right? lol..wake up people
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2013, 01:02:31 PM »
can you substantiate this claim? Hard to believe "a whole bottle" theory considering his obvious success in growing muscle and being conditioned.

cant back this up with hard facts, but its a rumour thats been hanging around him since the 90's., been repeated in many circles etc etc...

when you consider the majority of 90's pros were addicted to opiates( nubain ) and ghb, even cocaine and meth in some cases, a little drink problem doesnt sound so bad..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »
Nope. A black guy who probably had the genetics to be a world class sprinter and the deepest muscle bellies ever, couldn't carry 240 pounds of muscle on 3 grams of pharm grade anabolics per week and 10iu gh per day. ::)
I'd be very curious to know what pros OTH knows lol, probably some nobody Canadian pro with bottom of the barrel genetics and a gut wider than my shoulders.
OTH is OUT TO LUNCH saying genetics don't matter. I could own stock in fuckign bayer, take 10 times the amount he did and not come anywhere close, and neither will anyone here on this board, or anyone in the NPC or any gym in the world. We are talking about the man with probably the best body of all time. Kevin was the Cream of the crop...most pros don't have great genetics.

a guy with  the best muscle building  genetics of all time class genetics needs 7 grams of pharm gear lmao, gtfo you guys.

Galeniko didn't you speak to dennis wolfe?  he told you it was 15iu pharm grade gh per day 1.5 grams of test and a gram of two of exotics correct?

craig titus would run 5 grams of test, all pharm grade...to compete at a whopping  230.  I guess dennis newman competing at 249  at 4 years younger than titus had to of been on at least  7 grams of test right? lol..wake up people
you are a fucken delusional clown, wake up? you are the only one sleeping and out dated BIGTIME that is why you will not get shredded because you will turn into a bean pole, a skinny, skinny nothing, trust me diet ONETIME, ONETIME ONLY and do it on 3 grams and you will come to the conclusion that shit 3 grams is fuck all.

It is simply not enough to sustain 240 striated not even close. You are making a fucken fool out of yourself here.

Who do I know?, your jaw would drop if I tell you, there is no where else to go but me, I am at the very top, I KNOW EXACTLY EVERYTHING, NOT SOME THINGS, I KNOW IT ALL, EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR ME TO LEARN,  NOTHING

ya because dennis wolf is going to tell him the truth, YA OK BRO GET FUCKEN REAL, I love gal but that is fucken outrageous to believe that.

I do not care either way if you are choosing to be a dumb naive kid, that is your choice, I am not writing this to change your mind, I am doing so for the sake of others reading this so they do not listen to your retarded assumptions on your hero.

Do genetics play a role?, yes but they all have insane freaky genetics and if levrone has better genetics then the other Olympian, it would be marginal not out of this world where he can shoot lighting.

SWEAR TO GOD TO  EVERYONE HERE, I HAD A TOP 5 OLYMPIA CONTENDER STAY AT MY HOUSE FOR THE WEEKEND A FEW YEARS BACK AND HE SPOKE ON EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

...and yes he says there is a few pros that would never discuss anything and LEVERONE was one of them, he would not talk about it to anyone, PERIOD , so in reality nobody knows in detail what he took but himself.

If flinstone wants to believe he can bring a knife to a gun fight because he thinks he is CAPTAIN AMERICA,, let him.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2013, 01:13:46 PM »
A successful pro will never tell you exactly what they take because they don't want anyone else to know their formula. If you want to find a believable drug stack talk to one of the guys that place near the bottom.
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2013, 01:25:41 PM »
I don't know what any pros actually take, but I know what George Farrah has his NPC Super heavies taking (one of my best friends.) pre contest is ~4g of the usual expected shit. GH still in single digits.

ukjeff

« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2013, 01:30:24 PM »
you are a fucken delusional clown, wake up? you are the only one sleeping and out dated BIGTIME that is why you will not get shredded because you will turn into a bean pole, a skinny, skinny nothing, trust me diet ONETIME, ONETIME ONLY and do it on 3 grams and you will come to the conclusion that shit 3 grams is fuck all.

It is simply not enough to sustain 240 striated not even close. You are making a fucken fool out of yourself here.

Who do I know?, your jaw would drop if I tell you, there is no where else to go but me, I am at the very top, I KNOW EXACTLY EVERYTHING, NOT SOME THINGS, I KNOW IT ALL, EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR ME TO LEARN,  NOTHING

ya because dennis wolf is going to tell him the truth, YA OK BRO GET FUCKEN REAL, I love gal but that is fucken outrageous to believe that.

I do not care either way if you are choosing to be a dumb naive kid, that is your choice, I am not writing this to change your mind, I am doing so for the sake of others reading this so they do not listen to your retarded assumptions on your hero.

Do genetics play a role?, yes but they all have insane freaky genetics and if levrone has better genetics then the other Olympian, it would be marginal not out of this world where he can shoot lighting.

SWEAR TO GOD TO  EVERYONE HERE, I HAD A TOP 5 OLYMPIA CONTENDER STAY AT MY HOUSE FOR THE WEEKEND A FEW YEARS BACK AND HE SPOKE ON EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

...and yes he says there is a few pros that would never discuss anything and LEVERONE was one of them, he would not talk about it to anyone, PERIOD , so in reality nobody knows in detail what he took but himself.

If flinstone wants to believe he can bring a knife to a gun fight because he thinks he is CAPTAIN AMERICA,, let him.

Why dont you just shut the fuck up you idiotic twat.
You hang around with a load of genetically inadequate gymrats because thats all you are fucking fit for, you have zero genetics yourself so you just HAVE to believe its all about huge dosages to justify your own idiotic regime.
How the fuck do you know your so called "mates" are not just pulling your pisser and laughing at you as you destroy your internal organs and shorten your pathetic fucking life?
Wolf wouldnt tell Gal anything, but oh, they all tell you exactly what they are doing while you sit there like a fucking nodding dog in the back of a car.

Fuck off back to tiling roofs you fucking failed bodybuilder and stop trying to convince the rest of the lapdogs and goons on here you know anything at all.

Jusy popped in for a look and see nothings changed here, Bigmc trying to bully people and getting owned by dj181 when he posted his pic, poor bigmc tried to troll him but when people gave dj181 some props he left the thread sulking.
I notice he hasnt posted much since Donny owned his and just about everyone else's arse.

Anyway guys, glad to see you are all still as fucking pathetic as ever.

Toodloo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2013, 01:39:40 PM »
Why dont you just shut the fuck up you idiotic twat.
You hang around with a load of genetically inadequate gymrats because thats all you are fucking fit for, you have zero genetics yourself so you just HAVE to believe its all about huge dosages to justify your own idiotic regime.
How the fuck do you know your so called "mates" are not just pulling your pisser and laughing at you as you destroy your internal organs and shorten your pathetic fucking life?
Wolf wouldnt tell Gal anything, but oh, they all tell you exactly what they are doing while you sit there like a fucking nodding dog in the back of a car.

Fuck off back to tiling roofs you fucking failed bodybuilder and stop trying to convince the rest of the lapdogs and goons on here you know anything at all.

Jusy popped in for a look and see nothings changed here, Bigmc trying to bully people and getting owned by dj181 when he posted his pic, poor bigmc tried to troll him but when people gave dj181 some props he left the thread sulking.
I notice he hasnt posted much since Donny owned his and just about everyone else's arse.

Anyway guys, glad to see you are all still as fucking pathetic as ever.

Toodloo.
hey welcome back MIKE S Jeff   ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2013, 02:03:30 PM »
1 Jack Daniels 40oz in the Morning

1 Jack Daniels 40oz in the afternoon.

1 Jack Daniels 40oz at night, pre workout

4 Jack and Cokes

And 4 bags of 28 WWII toy soldiers
http://www.classictoysoldiers.com/cgi-bin/ctsc6/rtl/prd_d.cgi?category=54mm%20Toy%20Soldiers+WWII%20Figures%20(54mm)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:11 PM »

says the guy who has never even held a kit of pharm grade HGH in his life, and swears that all pros are on generics.  ::)
and im not you...stop luping everyone here into categories. Ive never even used 2/3 of the shit you have...you have taken ALOT more shit than guys  on this board. You just like discouraging newbies and guys new to the game  because it makes you feel better about your lack of success.  its not my fault you ended up at 207 on 3 grams of anabolics per week  :-\
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
says the guy who has never even held a kit of pharm grade HGH in his life, and swears that all pros are on generics.  ::)
and im not you...stop luping everyone here into categories. Ive never even used 2/3 of the shit you have...you have taken ALOT more shit than guys  on this board. You just like discouraging newbies and guys new to the game  because it makes you feel better about your lack of success.  its not my fault you ended up at 207 on 3 grams of anabolics per week  :-\
ALL TOP OLYMPIA GUYS DO PHARM GRADE, NOT ONE OF THEM DO GENERICS, LEARN TO READ, I SAID ALL THE LOWER LEVEL GUYS DO GENERICS, which happens to be most pros, but the one who can afford pharm grade comfortably do so

lmao twist it anyway you want it does not bother me but please stay on point here, discourage? your statement reeks of someone who has ambition to turn pro, lol is that what you want to do? win a regional first before making that decision, if you want me to be blunt your structure is not made for bodybuilding, you have a big frame, you will look lanky out there unless you compete at 270lb, structure dictates the weight you need to be to do damage, you are simply not COMPACT, also I am bringing the truth, you just can not HANDLE THE TRUTH. that is what this is about.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »
Can OTH's OCD get any more hysterical? holy shit  I've never seen someone get to dramatic and into geting in the 5 years ive been on here.

l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »
Can OTH's OCD get any more hysterical? holy shit  I've never seen someone get to dramatic and into geting in the 5 years ive been on here.

calm down bro, changing the subject and attacking else where shows that you are the one who is getting EMOTIONAL not me, I argue for the cause not a personal agenda.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2013, 03:02:44 PM »
ALL TOP OLYMPIA GUYS DO PHARM GRADE, NOT ONE OF THEM DO GENERICS, LEARN TO READ, I SAID ALL THE LOWER LEVEL GUYS DO GENERICS, which happens to be most pros, but the one who can afford pharm grade comfortably do so

lmao twist it anyway you want it does not bother me but please stay on point here, discourage? your statement reeks of someone who has ambition to turn pro, lol is that what you want to do? win a regional first before making that decision, if you want me to be blunt your structure is not made for bodybuilding, you have a big frame, you will look lanky out there unless you compete at 270lb, structure dictates the weight you need to be to do damage, you are simply not COMPACT, also I am bringing the truth, you just can not HANDLE THE TRUTH. that is what this is about.

Of course I'm going to have to be 270 plus, Im not some  midget l. ::)  but I don't want to compete so that's not the issue. I have no passion for bbing. HOWEVER....I am man enough to admit that lack of drugs is not the  reason I wont look like kevin levrone.

If being a pro was so easy what the fuck are you waiting for? you make a good living right? go do it.

Its funny  someone mentioned one time you were full of shit and that you actually used FDA GH and lots of insulin and lied about it because you were a poor responder, rolled my eyes at the time...

but perhaps he was right.

comparing some nobody Canadian pro who probably looks like a construction worker in clothes  who needs to take 6 shots a day to a guy with the best genetics ever for gaining size and the deepest muscle bellies ever. HAHAa
l

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2013, 04:06:02 PM »
yo, flint, i seen the guy recntly who trained and lived with wolf,ill see him soon again and precisely ask and tell you here.

it was 2g test as base, then some of the usual stuff and north of 15iu gh.

i will think of it and ask exactly and precisely.
n

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »
yo, flint, i seen the guy recntly who trained and lived with wolf,ill see him soon again and precisely ask and tell you here.

cool 8)
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2013, 04:28:12 PM »
Of course I'm going to have to be 270 plus, Im not some  midget l. ::)  but I don't want to compete so that's not the issue. I have no passion for bbing. HOWEVER....I am man enough to admit that lack of drugs is not the  reason I wont look like kevin levrone.

If being a pro was so easy what the fuck are you waiting for? you make a good living right? go do it.

Its funny  someone mentioned one time you were full of shit and that you actually used FDA GH and lots of insulin and lied about it because you were a poor responder, rolled my eyes at the time...

but perhaps he was right.

comparing some nobody Canadian pro who probably looks like a construction worker in clothes  who needs to take 6 shots a day to a guy with the best genetics ever for gaining size and the deepest muscle bellies ever. HAHAa
lol, if it makes you feel better believing anyone who says what I take so be it, but why take their word for it when I am the most honest poster on getbig, you said so yourself, I have admited to 3 grams and what I accomplished with this (500lb bench, 700lb deadlift and 30 inch thighs) is laughable right? and yet you claim I do more at the same time. Which one is it? my high dose did not produce much? or you think I take even more then I say because you think it takes more? you are all over the place.

BTW THERE IS A GUY AT MY GYM WHO IS NAME MIKE SMITH, HE IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS TELLYING ME I TAKE TONS OF GH.   ;D

OH ON ANOTHER NOTE, saying 207 lean is not that much maybe so but believe me, at my frame 5foot 9 with tiny bones and a 29 inch waist in contest shape at 207 people guess I weigh 230 + and that is bodybuilding, a compact look, as for turning pro just because I up my dose is not gurenteed as everyone else is at high doses knocking on the door as well, beside after 3gs per week I get headaches, blood pressure, not easy to handle, I suppose I could push to 5 grams but it is hard and I am a pussy  ;) and I dont care to compete more then 2 or 3 more times for the love of the process, I throw my trophies out in the garbage, including the overall I won at a regional event, that is right do not even have it anymore.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2013, 04:30:31 PM »

2g of test base usually translates in 5-6 + grams if not more.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
lol, if it makes you feel better believing anyone who says what I take so be it, but why take their word for it when I am the most honest poster on getbig, you said so yourself, I have admited to 3 grams and what I accomplished with this (500lb bench, 700lb deadlift and 30 inch thighs) is laughable right? and yet you claim I do more at the same time. Which one is it? my high dose did not produce much? or you think I take even more then I say because you think it takes more? you are all over the place.

BTW THERE IS A GUY AT MY GYM WHO IS NAME MIKE SMITH, HE IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS TELLYING ME I TAKE TONS OF GH.   ;D

OH ON ANOTHER NOTE, saying 207 lean is not that much maybe so but believe me, at my frame 5foot 9 with tiny bones and a 29 inch waist in contest shape at 207 people guess I weigh 230 + and that is bodybuilding, a compact look, as for turning pro just because I up my dose is not gurenteed as everyone else is at high doses knocking on the door as well, beside after 3gs per week I get headaches, blood pressure, not easy to handle, I suppose I could push to 5 grams but it is hard and I am a pussy  ;) and I dont care to compete more then 2 or 3 more times for the love of the process, I throw my trophies out in the garbage, including the overall I won at a regional event, that is right do not even have it anymore.

dude that's all fine and dandy but I really don't give a fuck what you take. This thread was about kevin levrone...you turned into what x pro and pro does. I know a guy on a 20iu pharm grade hgh per day who's not even a pro , of course I know abuse goes on. But how people would really die for bodybuilding in the quest for extreme size? ALOT, you even said it yourself. How many guys looked like kevin?

It would be foolish to not believe in the slight possibility that kevin may have taken less than today's top guys. Notice I never said I 'absolutely believe" kevin's cycle. I don't ....but would I tell him to get the fuck out of here liar  like I would with another pro? I wouldnt be able to without looking like an idiot
l

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »
OTH and Flint y'all need to calm down and have a 40 of JD, that's why Kev was so cool and laid back...

Also because when you play with toy soldiers, your side always wins  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2013, 04:43:57 PM »
OTH and Flint y'all need to calm down and have a 40 of JD, that's why Kev was so cool and laid back...

Also because when you play with toy soldiers, your side always wins  ;D

haha. Im far more curious about what type of women kevin dated than what steroids he took. what was his wife Italian?  never struck me as the type of black guy to go for sistas.
l

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »
haha. Im far more curious about what type of women kevin dated than what steroids he took. what was his wife Italian?  never struck me as the type of black guy to go for sistas.

Kev identifies with being white, votes republican and loves rock music hence his band ;D

He even had a nose job to look less "ethnic" :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2013, 05:02:28 PM »
haha. Im far more curious about what type of women kevin dated than what steroids he took. what was his wife Italian?  never struck me as the type of black guy to go for sistas.
His wife was mixed just like him...I think he went for all types of chicks...I don't know.
What is funny, is that back in the early 2000s I was buying a Flex magazine from a drug store, and it had Kevin Levrone on the cover. Well, the cashier was this slim light skinned black chick with a round, booming backside and a cute face. She looks at the cover and says, "I know him, he was at Cancun Cantina (Kev really apparently likes to hang out there)---he was dancing with all the girls..."
The girl said that he was "hot".

Kev's sister (the one I have seen) look like a regular light skinned black woman.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2013, 05:08:06 PM »

craig titus would run 5 grams of test, all pharm grade...to compete at a whopping  230.  I guess dennis newman competing at 249  at 4 years younger than titus had to of been on at least  7 grams of test right? lol..wake up people

I think your love of "levroneflinstone" is blinding u my friend  :D

imo levrone is one of the best no doubt but bbing genetics flex wheeler is/was better until he fucked himself up with all that oil

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2013, 05:10:46 PM »
His wife was mixed just like him...I think he went for all types of chicks...I don't know.
What is funny, is that back in the early 90s I was buying a Flex magazine from a drug store, and it had Kevin Levrone on the cover. Well, the cashier was this slim light skinned black chick with a round, booming backside and a cute face. She looks at the cover and says, "I know him, he was at Cancun Cantina (Kev really apparently likes to hang out there)---he was dancing with all the girls..."
The girl said that he was "hot".

Kev's sister (the one I have seen) look like a regular light skinned black woman.

One thing about kev I remember when he was in CA , mid 2000's he seems to never talk about girls....