Author Topic: what did the 70's guys really use?  (Read 14226 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: what did the 70's guys really use?
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2013, 10:11:23 AM »

14 inches lol

try 16.25 ;)

but the funny thing is... i look better than you :-*

you're not jealous ::) yeah right dude, keep telling yourself that, maybe one day you will believe it ;)

christ dude, you have to struggle like hell to get down to 8% lol
lol @ thinking someone is jealous of your hideous ass. Youre tiny, lean and ugly as fuck. No one is impressed or jealous.  If you actually carried some size and were still lean, maybe your logic would make sense. Right now youre just another skinny guy fighting with the high school kids for girl pants that are small enough to not fall off your bitch ass.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
lol @ thinking someone is jealous of your hideous ass. Youre tiny, lean and ugly as fuck. No one is impressed or jealous.  If you actually carried some size and were still lean, maybe your logic would make sense. Right now youre just another skinny guy fighting with the high school kids for girl pants that are small enough to not fall off your bitch ass.

He has to be trolling. DJ have you seen a mirror lately?
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »
Nobody can stand you even on an internet site and you try to convince yourself its due to jealousy lol

I have better things to do than come argue on the internet with retards...you must suffer enough irl already as it is you poor autistic bastard.

Have a nice day.

fuck off with your "nobody likes you" bulllshit

thank you very much

go fuck yourself fatass

AGAIN.... WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PIC?

post it and own me if you can ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »
Nobody can stand you even on an internet site and you try to convince yourself its due to jealousy lol

I have better things to do than come argue on the internet with retards...you must suffer enough irl already as it is you poor autistic bastard.

Have a nice day.

Fuck me are you bigmcs gimmick?
"Nobody likes you, you can't play with us

Fucking hell man grow the fuck up are you 12?

ukjeff

« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2013, 12:11:44 PM »

Get off his case you fuckwit.
He's got the bottle to post pics on here, thats more than 90% of the pricks here are man enough to do.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »
Get off his case you fuckwit.
He's got the bottle to post pics on here, thats more than 90% of the pricks here are man enough to do.

he's ALL MOUTH

NEVER has posted a pic of himself

ukjeff

« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2013, 12:55:08 PM »
he's ALL MOUTH

NEVER has posted a pic of himself

Thought as much, he will be like bigmc when he called me out to post a pic, he posted one and got fucking owned when I posted mine, he took his down straight away.

Everybody got his back though as per usual.
Expect nothing else here mate.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2013, 01:06:20 PM »
This is a good example of what not to do on this board.

Keep all of your bullshit on the G&O.

This is a steroid discussion board.  If you guys can't act right i'll just lock or remove threads.

8)