Author Topic: Dianabol or Winstrol?  (Read 30252 times)

TheNeed

• Getbig II
Re: Dianabol or Winstrol?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 03:14:59 PM »
kinda stupid question,because:

ran on their own?this is stupid to do anyway.

and bc theyre both orals, you wont run those forever, the changes are short lived.

dianabol has heavy heavy estrogen conversion, i cant see why anyone find this a good drug, and its a liver toxic oral on top of that.

winstrol is terrible on lipids, harsh on joints if lean(but so are most similar drugs) and is not very hair frendly.

ok to your questions:

gains:

gains?what you gain on dbol will be mostly water.you piss it out when the cycle is through.simple as that.it will not improve ones look, unless they run anti estrogens and have extremly clean diet.

on winstrol ,the gains will be real muscle,if diet is right.

the fatsos think on dbol you gain more muscle haha, but its just they dont know what the hell they doing, they cant tell bloof and muscle apart.they delude themselves into thinking the dbol bloof is muscle.

weight gain(note i say weight gain)will be 5 times more on dbol.all water.

-feel good experience?

wtf?this is some disbelief from the steroid handbook.feel good experience , fucking hell , the mental doctors the best in the field havent figured this out, but bbuilders fatsos dbol eaters have the mental happyness figured out.i suggest apply for noble rice or soemthing ::)

libido increase, id say winstrol is superior.

no prostate problems?ah this is cute,what else do you want along with that?maybe a free villa with sea sight on spanish coast?
realize that steroids are not very healthy.

hair shedding, both can be terrible.

i see estrogen issues wasnt asked about.dbol will turn you into an estrogen bomb.

however winny can turn you into estrogen bomb when you come off of it.

they both have their purposebest used int his way.dbol as pre workout boost and nothing else.

winstrol maybe for the last weeks of contest prep, making it obsolte for the fatties who never get leaner than 8% in their life.

Do your research  - I'm with this galenko fella. Stupid question.  You want to know which one is better for more muscles?   You want to grow new muscles?   What are you like 12 - 13 years old?

Do your research and come back after you learn to ask about what you need to know. 

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: Dianabol or Winstrol?
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 01:52:35 AM »
What is better? dianabol or winstrol?

Purpose:

Gain muscles
Feel good experience
Libido increase
No prostate problems
No hair shedding