Author Topic: GOP Food Stamp Cuts Would Kick 170,000 Vets Out of the Program  (Read 5254 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: GOP Food Stamp Cuts Would Kick 170,000 Vets Out of the Program
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 04:21:27 PM »
Good luck selling that (that you're not providing any sort of proof to tweak me), ya liar. 

I'm not the only one who's called your claims of a being a 2-time National Judo champ into question.  BTW, I've noticed you're not repeating the Judo champ thing anymore.  Don't worry, fool, I won't let it die.

BTW, if you reveal your real identity, I'll reveal mine.  Pics, ID, home address, all of that.  Put up or shut up...champ.

hahaha what type of person do you have to be to feel the need to justify yourself to nameless, faceless fat assess over the interweb?

good lord I have a life, a pretty damn good one at that. I dont give a shit what you think of me, and I only bring it up when its relevant to the topic at hand. I dont walk around introducing myself as a 2 time national judo champ you moronic fuck

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 06:37:26 PM »
hahaha what type of person do you have to be to feel the need to justify yourself to nameless, faceless fat assess over the interweb?

good lord I have a life, a pretty damn good one at that. I dont give a shit what you think of me, and I only bring it up when its relevant to the topic at hand. I dont walk around introducing myself as a 2 time national judo champ you moronic fuck

Justify?  I know that you have a little trouble with the meaning and spelling of words in English but, trust me, I'm not asking you to justify anything.  What I'm asking is that you provide some evidence, any kind of evidence, that you are what you claimed.

You do remember what you claimed, right?  I'll recap for you (and anyone else who is reading this):
- You claimed that you were a 2-time National Judo Champ. (You were trying to have readers respect your learned opinion about what sort of injuries could have resulted from a physical altercation.)
- I didn't doubt your claim but another getbigger jumped in and did.  He said you'd made that claim before but thought you were lying.
- You replied that you'd posted proof of your claim before (and wouldn't again) but if he'd do a search, he'd find the previously posted proof.
- He did a search and found a pic with a blacked out face that you'd posted but found no sort of proof of anything related to judo.
- He then said he didn't think you'd ever even had much judo experience and you tried to change the subject and stopped responding to questions about judo.  (Even innocuous ones like "What're the Japanese and American names for your favorite judo throws".)  Any non-trolling person telling the truth would have just answered the questions and then maybe gloated because he'd proved his doubters wrong but you didn't do anything like that.  

None of this proves you're a liar but it sure indicates that you are. So does the fact that you claim a college education but in your post above you can't spell "asses" (you know, the plural of "ass").

So, any of that wrong?  

That you're likely a lying POS is not a really a big deal here on the getbig but the difference between you and others here who stretch the truth is that you don't have shit to do with bodybuilding, steroids, or anything else that brings getbiggers together.  

You're just a pudgy little twerp who like to talk big and has wandered into the wrong neighborhood on the internet.  

Well, stay if you like.  I know I will.  And every time you post retarded shit as is your wont, I'll be here to call you on it.  That's all for now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 06:46:56 PM »
Justify?  I know that you have a little trouble with the meaning and spelling of words in English but, trust me, I'm not asking you to justify anything.  What I'm asking is that you provide some evidence, any kind of evidence, that you are what you claimed.

You do remember what you claimed, right?  I'll recap for you (and anyone else who is reading this):
- You claimed that you were a 2-time National Judo Champ. (You were trying to have readers respect your learned opinion about what sort of injuries could have resulted from a physical altercation.)
- I didn't doubt your claim but another getbigger jumped in and did.  He said you'd made that claim before but thought you were lying.
- You replied that you'd posted proof of your claim before (and wouldn't again) but if he'd do a search, he'd find the previously posted proof.
- He did a search and found a pic with a blacked out face that you'd posted but found no sort of proof of anything related to judo.
- He then said he didn't think you'd ever even had much judo experience and you tried to change the subject and stopped responding to questions about judo.  (Even innocuous ones like "What're the Japanese and American names for your favorite judo throws".)  Any non-trolling person telling the truth would have just answered the questions and then maybe gloated because he'd proved his doubters wrong but you didn't do anything like that. 

None of this proves you're a liar but it sure indicates that you are. So does the fact that you claim a college education but in your post above you can't spell "asses" (you know, the plural of "ass").

So, any of that wrong? 

That you're likely a lying POS is not a really a big deal here on the getbig but the difference between you and others here who stretch the truth is that you don't have shit to do with bodybuilding, steroids, or anything else that brings getbiggers together. 

You're just a pudgy little twerp who like to talk big and has wandered into the wrong neighborhood on the internet. 

Well, stay if you like.  I know I will.  And every time you post retarded shit as is your wont, I'll be here to call you on it.  That's all for now.

did not read wall o spam

if you want to be my internet stalker you better get in line there

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 06:47:56 PM »
hey hey easy,this is getbig the land of pure imagination   :D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »
did not read wall o spam

if you want to be my internet stalker you better get in line there

Yeah, I'll bet.  That you didn't read it is about as believable as when you post "lol".

BTW, get in line?  Wonder why that is? 

And I'm your getbig stalker, got it?  I couldn't give 1.5 shits about what you do on the rest of the internet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 07:26:01 PM »
Yeah, I'll bet.  That you didn't read it is about as believable as when you post "lol".

BTW, get in line?  Wonder why that is? 

And I'm your getbig stalker, got it?  I couldn't give 1.5 shits about what you do on the rest of the internet.
and I couldnt give two shits about you period, I guess I should be intimidated by a nameless, faceless fat ass behind a keyboard saying he is going to stalk me on the interweb...i dont know how I will get out of bed in the morning

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 08:59:03 PM »
and I couldnt give two shits about you period, I guess I should be intimidated by a nameless, faceless fat ass behind a keyboard saying he is going to stalk me on the interweb...i dont know how I will get out of bed in the morning

Be nice, Anthony H., your dickish ways of insulting those who question you is what motivated me to fuck with you in the first place. 

Life, whether it's lived in Bumfuck, TX or anywhere else is quite a bit different than a CBG (card battle game, lol) like Rage Of Bahamut, wouldn't you agree?  lol  Point is, it's usually best to only be offensive to those that deserve it.  And just because someone questions your reasoning while debating politics with you is not enough reason by itself to start with the name-calling, imo.

I's funny, that internet stalking comment you made motivated me to really do some searching and I quickly found some hilarious shit about you (including your real name, hometown, videos of some lame squatting efforts, and some semi-embarrassing hobbies).  I'm going to be nice and not be so specific about some of that stuff.

The funniest (and most harmless) stuff,though, was archival stuff from getbig.

You and "The True Adonis" (who very well might be the obnoxious but funny dude who also posts on MMA.tv under the same name) had some amusing dialogues.

Here's a taste of what I thought was funny:
tony:
I won USJA and USJI nationals if I remember correctly... 
(WTF? You are not sure of the organization in which you won your National Championship?!?!  I repeat:  WTF?  lol  - RRKore)

The True Adonis: 
Here is EVERY single National and State winner for the USJA.  You are completely Missing.  ???

Should we email them and let them know they made an egregious error?

http://www.usja-judo.org/awards.htm

Truth to be told, after learning about the real Anthony H., I don't think you're all THAT weird and am a little confused as to why you feel the need to lie to complete strangers on getbig.  I can only surmise that you've never traveled internationally to other than 1st world countries and so you don't realize how good your life really is.  You come off as awfully young and inexperienced for a guy who must be about, what, 37?  Must be from growing up in Texas, I guess.

BTW, being into card battle games at the age of 36 as a guy from Cypress, Texas seems a little strange to me (but maybe it's a way of keeping in touch with your heritage?) and I can see why you'd want to keep that secret from the getbig crowd.  I for one, though, would like to know more about it (if you want to explain what the attraction is, that is).

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 04:09:19 AM »
Be nice, Anthony H., your dickish ways of insulting those who question you is what motivated me to fuck with you in the first place. 

Life, whether it's lived in Bumfuck, TX or anywhere else is quite a bit different than a CBG (card battle game, lol) like Rage Of Bahamut, wouldn't you agree?  lol  Point is, it's usually best to only be offensive to those that deserve it.  And just because someone questions your reasoning while debating politics with you is not enough reason by itself to start with the name-calling, imo.

I's funny, that internet stalking comment you made motivated me to really do some searching and I quickly found some hilarious shit about you (including your real name, hometown, videos of some lame squatting efforts, and some semi-embarrassing hobbies).  I'm going to be nice and not be so specific about some of that stuff.

The funniest (and most harmless) stuff,though, was archival stuff from getbig.

You and "The True Adonis" (who very well might be the obnoxious but funny dude who also posts on MMA.tv under the same name) had some amusing dialogues.

Here's a taste of what I thought was funny:
tony:
I won USJA and USJI nationals if I remember correctly... 
(WTF? You are not sure of the organization in which you won your National Championship?!?!  I repeat:  WTF?  lol  - RRKore)

The True Adonis: 
Here is EVERY single National and State winner for the USJA.  You are completely Missing.  ???

Should we email them and let them know they made an egregious error?

http://www.usja-judo.org/awards.htm

Truth to be told, after learning about the real Anthony H., I don't think you're all THAT weird and am a little confused as to why you feel the need to lie to complete strangers on getbig.  I can only surmise that you've never traveled internationally to other than 1st world countries and so you don't realize how good your life really is.  You come off as awfully young and inexperienced for a guy who must be about, what, 37?  Must be from growing up in Texas, I guess.

BTW, being into card battle games at the age of 36 as a guy from Cypress, Texas seems a little strange to me (but maybe it's a way of keeping in touch with your heritage?) and I can see why you'd want to keep that secret from the getbig crowd.  I for one, though, would like to know more about it (if you want to explain what the attraction is, that is).
Hahah you should do a little more research, the card guys isn't me but Adonis did find a face book profile of me just not under my real name.

Also that link is for awards not winners ;) as I notes when Adonis brought it up the first time.

You mean all you have found is what I have posted on this website? Like the videos of me squatting(there's one of me benching too), pictures

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 04:20:58 AM »
Where do u get this shit from. By and large we're a cross section of society. Unless your a grunt, all the MOS's that people  enlist for set you up for life...if you're smart. As a grunt with a general enlistment time 2-5 years you don't get alot of extra training but you may get some leadership and baseline skills thats translate well into law enforcement. Everybody else..even the truck drivers get marketable skills

Woah woah woah!  :D. Settle in, solider.   Let me clarify, I'm referring specifically to those the individuals that were likely to receive welfare benefits at some point in their lives and for whom the military was but a momentary reprieve from a life of dependency and poverty.  When such individuals return to civilian life, they return to old habits and associate with individuals who may have less than a positive influence on their lives.

I myself was also a member of the military and took advantage of all the benefits of enlistment, most importantly as it pertained to my education.  Many of my previous compatriots did not exploit the same advantages and once their service was up they returned to the world and behavior of their pre-enlisted life.   Without the military keeping them in line, they deteriorated.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 04:12:56 PM »

You mean all you have found is what I have posted on this website? Like the videos of me squatting(there's one of me benching too), pictures

No.  I googled "TonyMcTones".  I figured (correctly) that you would use the same screen name other places on the web.  That led to your real name (Anthony H.), hometown (Cypress, Texas), and videos you uploaded to Youtube as well as the paintball connection and more.

Re: the claim that the card guy isn't you, that doesn't seem likely.  Is there really another TonyMcTones from Cypress Texas?  What makes more sense is that you are at least partially Japanese (nothing wrong with that) and Japan is the origin of those games so that's how you got interested in them.  It's not an activity that would interest me but I honestly don't think it's all that weird, especially if it gives you some connection to your people.  It IS worth fucking with you about on GB, though.  Especially in combination with your stance against pre-marital sex.  Ya seem a little poofy, boy.  JK.

Anyway, you should 'fess up about the judo thing.  It's my guess that any sort of accolades you got for judo were received when you were quite young. 

It would explain why you'd write, "If I remember correctly, I won my national championships in the X org and the Y org."

How would you seriously expect anyone to believe this?  Nobody and I mean NOBODY who won a National Championship in ANYTHING would be hazy about remembering details like which organization's championship he'd won. -- Unless he'd done so as a kid. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »
No.  I googled "TonyMcTones".  I figured (correctly) that you would use the same screen name other places on the web.  That led to your real name (Anthony H.), hometown (Cypress, Texas), and videos you uploaded to Youtube as well as the paintball connection and more.

Re: the claim that the card guy isn't you, that doesn't seem likely.  Is there really another TonyMcTones from Cypress Texas?  What makes more sense is that you are at least partially Japanese (nothing wrong with that) and Japan is the origin of those games so that's how you got interested in them.  It's not an activity that would interest me but I honestly don't think it's all that weird, especially if it gives you some connection to your people.  It IS worth fucking with you about on GB, though.  Especially in combination with your stance against pre-marital sex.  Ya seem a little poofy, boy.  JK.

Anyway, you should 'fess up about the judo thing.  It's my guess that any sort of accolades you got for judo were received when you were quite young. 

It would explain why you'd write, "If I remember correctly, I won my national championships in the X org and the Y org."

How would you seriously expect anyone to believe this?  Nobody and I mean NOBODY who won a National Championship in ANYTHING would be hazy about remembering details like which organization's championship he'd won. -- Unless he'd done so as a kid. 

if you would have simply searched getbig you would have found the same exact thing and again the card thing isnt me but I agree its not a big thing even if it was. The paintball thing is me as I have stated on here I also played competitive paintball, played in a few NPPL's when they were the only national league around and a bunch of southern tournament series as well GTS's etc.

hahah you seem to think i should have some drive to prove myself to you, why?

LOL if you played judo you would know that especially 10+ years ago there were multiple associations that each put up their own championship. I like most elite competitors competed in 2 or 3 every year, thats alot of competitions my friend. I cant tell you how many national tournaments Ive been in. I couldnt tell you what year it was I won the ladder tournament or what year I got second in the internationals.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 07:49:04 PM »
if you would have simply searched getbig you would have found the same exact thing and again the card thing isnt me but I agree its not a big thing even if it was. The paintball thing is me as I have stated on here I also played competitive paintball, played in a few NPPL's when they were the only national league around and a bunch of southern tournament series as well GTS's etc.

hahah you seem to think i should have some drive to prove myself to you, why?

LOL if you played judo you would know that especially 10+ years ago there were multiple associations that each put up their own championship. I like most elite competitors competed in 2 or 3 every year, thats alot of competitions my friend. I cant tell you how many national tournaments Ive been in. I couldnt tell you what year it was I won the ladder tournament or what year I got second in the internationals.

Why?  Because we're both getbiggers, that's why.  Isn't that enough? 

Thanks for your explanation about the judo thing.  I don't mean this as a putdown, but this is a bodybuilding board.  If someone (talking about their competitive bodybuilding days) says, "I won my class at Nationals", most are going to assume you mean NPC.  Because if you say that without any other details and all you're actually talking about is some rinky-dink natty association (for example), that's misleading and just lame.  If you say that it's not the same way in judo, then OK, I guess I don't need to try to screw with you about that so much.

Besides, it'll be so much more fun to rag on you about your stance against pre-marital sex, haha.  (I bet I know what your favorite Steve Carell movie is, btw.)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
Why?  Because we're both getbiggers, that's why.  Isn't that enough? 

Thanks for your explanation about the judo thing.  I don't mean this as a putdown, but this is a bodybuilding board.  If someone (talking about their competitive bodybuilding days) says, "I won my class at Nationals", most are going to assume you mean NPC.  Because if you say that without any other details and all you're actually talking about is some rinky-dink natty association (for example), that's misleading and just lame.  If you say that it's not the same way in judo, then OK, I guess I don't need to try to screw with you about that so much.

Besides, it'll be so much more fun to rag on you about your stance against pre-marital sex, haha.  (I bet I know what your favorite Steve Carell movie is, btw.)

LOL if you had a higher post count Id take you more serious but I still wouldnt feel the need to justify myself to you.

Do your own research bro, Judo at least when I competed had a number of national associations that put on national judo championships every year.

hahah and Im not necissarily against premarital sex but against promoting casual sex as acceptable social behavior.

and if youre alluding to 40 year old virgin then yea it is but just b/c the movie is fucking hillarious..."Lets go get some FRENCH TOAST!!!!"

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 09:04:58 PM »
LOL if you had a higher post count Id take you more serious but I still wouldnt feel the need to justify myself to you.

Do your own research bro, Judo at least when I competed had a number of national associations that put on national judo championships every year.

hahah and Im not necissarily against premarital sex but against promoting casual sex as acceptable social behavior.

Whats your problem with casual sex ???

and if youre alluding to 40 year old virgin then yea it is but just b/c the movie is fucking hillarious..."Lets go get some FRENCH TOAST!!!!"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2013, 06:09:19 AM »
It leads to single mothers with multiple kids that apparently I have some responsibility to support

Then produces Children with issues that I apparently have the responsibility to support.