Author Topic: WATCH OUT FOR - IBE-  (Read 12437 times)

whitewidow

WATCH OUT FOR - IBE-
« on: January 03, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »
KEEP AWAY FROM THIS PLACE-  www.innovative-research.net

ABSOULTELY THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD- I GET MY PACKS FROM OVERSEAS WAY FASTER THAN IBE AND IBE SHIPS DOMESTICALLY. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO TAKE A CRO-BAR AND FCK WHO EVER OWNS THAT PLACE UP.

HAS-ANYBODY ELSE ACCIDENTALY EVER GONE THROUGH A PLACE THAT JUST TOTALLY LIES AND SREWED YOU OVER?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: WATCH OUT FOR - IBE-
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 03:23:15 PM »
they are out of new orleans...They used to be golden last year..... :'(
musclegurus.com

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »
well I got my stuff- I ordered on the 21st and it finally came today on the 3rd. on their web-site they say they process orders within 24 hrs- and ships via priority. I dont know what happened but 2 weeks for nolva is inappropriate- I needed it a week ago.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 06:08:35 PM »
 8) maybe late becouse of hollydays...
w

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 07:11:11 PM »
8) maybe late becouse of hollydays...

Yeah-I thought about that- they still should say what days they will not be shipping on their web-site then.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 07:12:11 PM »
FUCK CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS, IT FUCKS SHIT UP.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 09:32:43 AM »
KEEP AWAY FROM THIS PLACE-  www.innovative-research.net

ABSOULTELY THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD- I GET MY PACKS FROM OVERSEAS WAY FASTER THAN IBE AND IBE SHIPS DOMESTICALLY. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO TAKE A CRO-BAR AND FCK WHO EVER OWNS THAT PLACE UP.

HAS-ANYBODY ELSE ACCIDENTALY EVER GONE THROUGH A PLACE THAT JUST TOTALLY LIES AND SREWED YOU OVER?

It was the holidays, bro.

You sound like you're on some rough Tren or a Halo high..... ;D

When you order around Xmas or New Years you should expect a delay.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 05:01:07 AM »
yeah, yeah, stuff will usually be delayed about a week at that time.

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 08:56:37 PM »
When you order around Xmas or New Years you should expect a delay.

DIV
EXACTLY.NOT TO MENTION UNWANTED ATTENTION.THAT'S WHY I NEVER ORDER ANYTHING DURING THE HOLIDAYS.I ALMOST RAN OUT OF PINS... :(

BigBlock

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 12:48:23 PM »
This is absolutely comforting for me to hear.  I had 2 bottles of nolva and a bottle of clomid coming for research I am donig.  I got a message on the 29th of December saying it was shipped, the package showed up yesterday, but it was only clomid!  I got a message saying the nolva was on backorder and I guess they'll ship it when it is ready, but I went to their website and it said tamoxifen was ready to ship.  Hopefully it is on the way.  I used them once before and they were flawless, hopefully it is just because of the holidays.  But I'm not going to start my research until I have that nolva in my hands.  I emailed them yesterday asking about it, but haven't heard back.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »
This is absolutely comforting for me to hear.  I had 2 bottles of nolva and a bottle of clomid coming for research I am donig.  I got a message on the 29th of December saying it was shipped, the package showed up yesterday, but it was only clomid!  I got a message saying the nolva was on backorder and I guess they'll ship it when it is ready, but I went to their website and it said tamoxifen was ready to ship.  Hopefully it is on the way.  I used them once before and they were flawless, hopefully it is just because of the holidays.  But I'm not going to start my research until I have that nolva in my hands.  I emailed them yesterday asking about it, but haven't heard back.

You ordered at the wrong time, bro.

Simple as that.

DIV

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 02:35:35 PM »
delays are more than 2 weeks
w

BigBlock

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 03:16:24 PM »
 :o

BigBlock

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 05:46:25 PM »
got in touch with IBE and they're going to send me a free bottle of tamoxifen with my order because of the delays...good deal

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 11:17:23 AM »
Do not order from this place- they screwed me over again- I ordered on jan-11th and still have not got my stuff- they sent me a tracking # on the 13th saying it shipped- then a few days later they send me a backorder notification- they did offer a free product- but even a week after the backorder notification- they sent me another notification that they are still waiting on the raw goods from their supplier- my question is why take money from people if you dont have the stuff in stock- nobody wants to wait- anyway just becareful= these guys take payments from people and then invest their money in the products real quick- I dont think they got much of shit ever in stock- shadey middleman- who orders once they get alot of peoples money together-
How in the hell do they expect people to wait 3-4 weeks for nolva and other PCT stuff they might need pretty bad? these guys do not look out for their customers- borderline scammers.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 11:35:37 AM »
YEP

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »
Do not order from this place- they screwed me over again- I ordered on jan-11th and still have not got my stuff- they sent me a tracking # on the 13th saying it shipped- then a few days later they send me a backorder notification- they did offer a free product- but even a week after the backorder notification- they sent me another notification that they are still waiting on the raw goods from their supplier- my question is why take money from people if you dont have the stuff in stock- nobody wants to wait- anyway just becareful= these guys take payments from people and then invest their money in the products real quick- I dont think they got much of shit ever in stock- shadey middleman- who orders once they get alot of peoples money together-
How in the hell do they expect people to wait 3-4 weeks for nolva and other PCT stuff they might need pretty bad? these guys do not look out for their customers- borderline scammers.

Always have everything you need on hand, before starting the cycle..Just in case shit like that happens..
musclegurus.com

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 01:38:06 PM »
heres the e-mail I got last thursday -- this is after they had sent me a tracking# and after the first back order notification--

Hello and thank you for your patience,
We have been informed of some bad news yesterday......we were expecting delivery on monday and then tuesday and now we have been told by our supplier that it had not even shipped until today.  It takes 3 business days to get to us.  We expect that it will certainly arrive by monday because now we have an active tracking number.  We understand if you need to cancel the order, but if you choose to wait the extra days we will ship with your free product as promised.
We apologize sincerely for the unexpected delays and hope that this has not caused too much of an inconvenience to you.
Thanks,
IBE Admin

NOTE- Its Tuesday and I never got any word if they got their raw goods or if they have shipped anything out- Nothing- I had to call and get a refund amd even then- they said it would take 2 days to show up in my account- unbelivable- i sure would like to get 5 minutes with just me and the owner and my Bombat- I would love to go to work on that fckers kneecaps.

I know for a fact they were taking peoples money knowing that the nolva was out of stock- they never even bothered updating their web-site- they just took money knowing it would be a hell of a wait- they invest their customers money- they dont invest any of their own- they are borderline scammers- i will never prder from them again- and will never recommend them to anyone- i will spread the word about their business practices on every forum I can find.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 03:43:38 PM »
Always have everything you need on hand, before starting the cycle..Just in case shit like that happens..

^Word.

GHB is right, Lil' Widow.....

You need to have your shit on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

This rule is law.

You break that, and you are only setting yourself up for failure regardless of which "research company" you choose to buy from.

You will learn one way or another.......

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 04:49:03 PM »
I got my PCt shit bro- this order was for a bro of mine-

^Word.

GHB is right, Lil' Widow.....

You need to have your shit on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

This rule is law.

You break that, and you are only setting yourself up for failure regardless of which "research company" you choose to buy from.

You will learn one way or another.......

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 07:22:19 PM »
I got my PCt shit bro- this order was for a bro of mine-

Then direct my post to him.

Plan shit out.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 09:40:01 PM »
Then direct my post to him.

Plan shit out.

DIV

if you read the whole thread I got my shit on the 3rd- the second order was for a bro- he has not even started his cycle yet- thats not the fckn point- the point is they cant pull this 3 week bullshit when there dealing PCT products

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 02:18:44 AM »

if you read the whole thread I got my shit on the 3rd- the second order was for a bro- he has not even started his cycle yet- thats not the fckn point- the point is they cant pull this 3 week bullshit when there dealing PCT products

You got a point.  Give your business to another "research lab".

There are plenty out there with comparable prices.

DIV

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 09:30:27 AM »
Yep I ordered on December 28th and got that same mail last Thursday.  I'm going to do business with a different research lab from here out.  I ordered from researchchemist and since IBE promised a free bottle of something, I'm going to wait it out a little longer and just use the stuff from RC until IBE gets their shit in order and then I'll be done business with them.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2006, 06:29:21 PM »
Yep I ordered on December 28th and got that same mail last Thursday.  I'm going to do business with a different research lab from here out.  I ordered from researchchemist and since IBE promised a free bottle of something, I'm going to wait it out a little longer and just use the stuff from RC until IBE gets their shit in order and then I'll be done business with them.

They promised me- my money back for the second order and the first order- plus they said they will still ship the products- still nothing showed in my account- and I have yet toi seen shit- not even notification that they got their raw materials from their supplier- Like I said- they take payment from people knowing the products is out of stock use the custpmers money for investment purposes and then you get your stuff weeks later- the quality is horrible also- I doubt the stuff is real at all- some kind of alcohol and water mixed together- thats it- and the even more fucked up part is if you go to anabolicminds the forum where they source out at- they have their own little sub-forum- you voice one complaint and your banned from anabolicminds- i got banned last night for trying to warn other bros-