Author Topic: Neocons, Right Wingers, tea baggers said Obamacare would be a train wreck...  (Read 3209 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

YOU CANT SIGN UP FOR INSURANCE IF YOU GOT A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION OR FOR SOME OTHER REASON GETS DENIED BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY.

That is BS. HEALTHCARE IS NEVER DENIED!

All states have some form of charity care that covers treatment. I know because my aunt who passed away from cancer had no insurance before she got sick AND she was covered under that program.

One more thing.

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE NOW WHOSE POLICY HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF CRAPCARE THAN ARE DENIED INSURANCE FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

YOU CANT SIGN UP FOR INSURANCE IF YOU GOT A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION OR FOR SOME OTHER REASON GETS DENIED BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY.

Really?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That is BS. HEALTHCARE IS NEVER DENIED!

All states have some form of charity care that covers treatment. I know because my aunt who passed away from cancer had no insurance before she got sick AND she was covered under that program.

Sure they do ::)

One more thing.

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE NOW WHOSE POLICY HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF CRAPCARE THAN ARE DENIED INSURANCE FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

Source or GTFO

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Yeah..yeah they do. You can get a medical card for your kids in most states...its welfare but you can get it based on income.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah..yeah they do. You can get a medical card for your kids in most states...its welfare but you can get it based on income.

The uninsured who gets treathment (and the fact that people postphone doctor visits because of finances) is a huge burden on the system.

Wait its not according to you two because they can get a medical card ???

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So why do people have insurance then?

Seems redundant, no?