Author Topic: WEAPONS BOARD?  (Read 3874 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: WEAPONS BOARD?
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
Maybe TA would have a different opinion if he actually lived in these areas where it isn't uncommon to be driving with your family and out pops a deer that you either have to hit or swerve to avoid endangering you and your family.

Or places where coyotes overpopulate and begin attacking your small pets.

Moron, I hear the coyotes every single night and there are more deer and deer hunters where I live than you will ever see in your lifetime.  I have deer on my land that I feed every day and I enjoy seeing them when I wake up and when I go to bed.  I could have a field day without leaving my property if I wanted to, but I am just not into that kind of thing.  I find it unnecessary and pointless and a complete waste of time.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2013, 08:39:41 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?  I am referring to lab grown meat you moron.  It does not take massive amounts of land or resources.  That is precisely the point.

And besides, all the animals bred for food are part of an artificial population that we created and are not a result of natural selection at all.  All of the cattle in the mid-west would not exist.  I didn't realize you were this stupid and thought that livestock occurred wild in our ecosystem.

You are a grade-A semi-moron.

Does the lab grown meat appear from thin air? Is it farmed and stored in another dimension that does not occupy space? Do the resources used to make this magically appeared meat also come from another dimension?

You're talking about providing THE ENTIRE WORLD with synthetic meat and you don't think this will require massive amounts of resources?

You really didn't think this one through. Here's a fact you dipshit: You can't make something from nothing in this world! This isn't some biblical fairy tale.  

You disappoint me Adnois. You truly are simpleton of the highest order.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2013, 08:44:21 PM »
Does the lab grown meat appear from thin air? Is it farmed and stored in another dimension that does not occupy space? Do the resources used to make this magically appeared meat also come from another dimension?

You're talking about providing THE ENTIRE WORLD with synthetic meat and you don't think this will require massive amounts of resources?

You really didn't think this one through. You can't make something from nothing you retard. This isn't some like some biblical fairy tale.

You disappoint me Adnois. You truly are simpleton of the highest order.
::)

In two months time, you can yield 50,000 tons of pork just from 10 pork muscle cells.  Hope this helps.  (doubt that it will)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »

In two months time, you can yield 50,000 tons of pork just from 10 pork muscle cells.  Hope this helps.  (doubt that it will)

Does it grow on its own? Is this a magical world you live in?

Sounds like some story out of that bible you love to hate so much. I always knew you were a fairy lover.
A

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:06 PM »
I'm no fan of this genetic modified shit .. it weakens the consumer

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2013, 08:54:59 PM »
I guess here Adonis believes we can supply THE ENTIRE WORLD with synthetic meat without requiring massive amounts of resources. In his belief this meat will come from thin air and reproduce itself.

But then the next thread he will bash the bible and stories about a man named Jesus who with a few loaves of bread fed thousands of people.

The cognitive dissonance of grade A moron.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2013, 09:13:53 PM »
Does it grow on its own? Is this a magical world you live in?

Sounds like some story out of that bible you love to hate so much. I always knew you were a fairy lover.
Actually, yes, it does grow on its own.  In fact, you could grow an infinite amount of meat without ever having to introduce any new cells from an organism.

50,000 tons of meat grown in vitro can easily be stored in a small corner of a warehouse.

50,000 tons of meat grown conventionally with animals is going to require a shit ton of space, time and resources to feed the hogs.  One 250 lb hog will only yield around 144 lbs of retail cuts and you are looking at around 300-700 dollars to feed just one hog until slaughter. 

Do the math dip shit. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2013, 09:15:52 PM »
Actually, yes, it does grow on its own.  In fact, you could grow an infinite amount of meat without ever having to introduce any new cells from an organism.

50,000 tons of meat grown in vitro can easily be stored in a small corner of a warehouse.

50,000 tons of meat grown conventionally with animals is going to require a shit ton of space, time and resources to feed the hogs.  One 250 lb hog will only yield around 144 lbs of retail cuts and you are looking at around 300-700 dollars to feed just one hog until slaughter. 

Do the math dip shit. 
hows the gravity suit?

bench

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2013, 09:20:09 PM »
Actually, yes, it does grow on its own.  In fact, you could grow an infinite amount of meat without ever having to introduce any new cells from an organism.

50,000 tons of meat grown conventionally with animals is going to require a shit ton of space, time and resources to feed the hogs.  One 250 lb hog will only yield around 144 lbs of retail cuts and you are looking at around 300-700 dollars to feed just one hog until slaughter.  

Do the math dip shit.  

So how do these cells grow? What nourishes them? Or do they grow from air? Do these cells maybe need ...resources to grow into 50,000 tons of meat?

Think about this long and hard because clearly you are retarded.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2013, 09:22:28 PM »
hows the gravity suit?

bench
Best invention ever.  NASA also is testing in vitro meat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 09:24:51 PM »
So how do these cells grow? What nourishes them? Or do they grow from air? Do these cells maybe need ...resources to grow into 50,000 tons of meat?

How do you think cells grow and divide?   ???

Take Cancer cells for instance.  How do you think they grow and divide indefinitely?  Its clear you have no understanding of basic biology, but I am failing to really believe that you are this juvenile.  Tell me how you think cell division occurs so I know how to educate you and at what level of biology you actually understand (if you understand any at all)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 09:27:29 PM »
How do you think cells grow and divide?   ???

Take Cancer cells for instance.  How do you think they grow and divide indefinitely?  Its clear you have no understanding of basic biology, but I am failing to really believe that you are this juvenile.  Tell me how you think cell division occurs so I know how to educate you and at what level of biology you actually understand (if you understand any at all)

Do cancer cells grow without... resources?

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2013, 09:32:15 PM »
Do cancer cells grow without... resources?

Ever heard of a bioreactor? 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2013, 09:34:33 PM »
Adonis believes synthetic meat can grow without resources and an energy source. This is truly ground breaking stuff because up until this discover by Adonis we thought magic was reserved for fairy tales.

Tell us more about this magic you speak of Adonis.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »
Adonis believes synthetic meat can grow without resources and an energy source. This is truly ground breaking stuff because up until this discover by Adnois we thought magic was reserved for fairy tales.
???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »
The fact of the matter is it would take massive amounts of resources to grow enough synthetic meat to supply the entire world. 

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2013, 09:45:02 PM »
Perhaps in the far away future with warp drives and gravity suits. But any time soon? Not a chance.

From the NY Times: Building a $325,000 Burger

Yet growing meat in the laboratory has proved difficult and devilishly expensive. Dr. Post, who knows as much about the subject as anybody, has repeatedly postponed the hamburger cook-off, which was originally expected to take place in November.

His burger consists of about 20,000 thin strips of cultured muscle tissue. Dr. Post, who has conducted some informal taste tests, said that even without any fat, the tissue “tastes reasonably good.” For the London event he plans to add only salt and pepper.

But the meat is produced with materials — including fetal calf serum, used as a medium in which to grow the cells — that eventually would have to be replaced by similar materials of non-animal origin. And the burger was created at phenomenal cost — 250,000 euros, or about $325,000, provided by a donor who so far has remained anonymous.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2013, 10:26:02 PM »
Perhaps in the far away future with warp drives and gravity suits. But any time soon? Not a chance.

From the NY Times: Building a $325,000 Burger

Ever hear of Moore's Law?  This is exactly what is going to happen.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »
so um...Weapons Board?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2013, 10:43:56 PM »

Ever hear of Moore's Law?  This is exactly what is going to happen.

You ever hear of the meat lobby, The True Nostradamus?

;D  ;)

Plus the fact is Moore's law is less applicable here.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2013, 11:14:20 PM »
You ever hear of the meat lobby, The True Nostradamus?

;D  ;)

Plus the fact is Moore's law is less applicable here.
I am willing to bet you spend most of your free time in a "meat lobby".

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2013, 11:45:27 PM »
Moron, I hear the coyotes every single night and there are more deer and deer hunters where I live than you will ever see in your lifetime.  I have deer on my land that I feed every day and I enjoy seeing them when I wake up and when I go to bed.  I could have a field day without leaving my property if I wanted to, but I am just not into that kind of thing.  I find it unnecessary and pointless and a complete waste of time.

Mom and dad let you play with the coyotes?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »
so ..yeeeeaaahh....weapons board?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2013, 10:26:48 AM »

Venison Stew is very tasty, and packed with nutrients.  You should take a young doe and eat it.  It's the right thing to do.   :D

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »