Author Topic: father admits leaving out important sentences in claim CNN scripted questions  (Read 723 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/shooting-survivors-father-admits-email-changes-in-cnn-spat/ar-BBJG3Uc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I think it was intentional.. of all the lines to leave out.. "that he submitted" seems pretty important to the gest of the email and changes the tone completely. I'm just glad CNN was vindicated from this obvious right wing attempt to paint them as less than above board 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
The usual Trump coc.ksuckers are silent on this one.

mazrim

• Getbig V
The usual Trump coc.ksuckers are silent on this one.
You are incredibly stupid. Already posted on this days ago, Lilj.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/shooting-survivors-father-admits-email-changes-in-cnn-spat/ar-BBJG3Uc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I think it was intentional.. of all the lines to leave out.. "that he submitted" seems pretty important to the gest of the email and changes the tone completely. I'm just glad CNN was vindicated from this obvious right wing attempt to paint them as less than above board 

Yes a story on fake news MSN about CNN Fake News....very trustworthy  ::)
K

mazrim

• Getbig V
Yes a story on fake news MSN about CNN Fake News....very trustworthy  ::)
Don't be like that  :) Lets be the objective ones. It is true and known for days now already but in no way makes CNN reliable/trustworthy either. Their past transgressions have cost them that.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Don't be like that  :) Lets be the objective ones. It is true and known for days now already but in no way makes CNN reliable/trustworthy either. Their past transgressions have cost them that.

Stfu

mazrim

• Getbig V
Stfu
So essentially you have no excuse as to why you posted such a dumb line in this thread, lilj?

Once you post "stfu", its officially a meltdown, btw.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
So essentially you have no excuse as to why you posted such a dumb line in this thread, lilj?

Once you post "stfu", its officially a meltdown, btw.

link?