Author Topic: Do nasty GH Hands ever go away or is that permanent?  (Read 9819 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Do nasty GH Hands ever go away or is that permanent?
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2013, 05:48:35 PM »
Changes in bone structure are permanent. Giant hands, heavy brow bones and other evidence of too much GH are with you indefinitely.

I have really big feet. Fortunately, folks don't notice them the way one would facial structure or hands. Incidentally, my big feet have nothing to do with GH either naturally produced or artificially induced. I think they are the result of going barefoot much of my early life and a gift from my dad.
What size?  I am 13.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 06:01:41 PM »

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2013, 08:35:15 PM »
What size?  I am 13.

Me too. I look like a crowbar  :-[
®

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 11:27:52 PM »
gh affects (or effects? fuck I never get it right) some guys differently.. some guys who are heavy users don't get the huge skull (dorian, flex) and some guys who are light users get the mushroom-skull (cormier, dillett, even though he wasn't a light user)... some guys get a huge jaw (cutler and kai... even tito Ortiz).

nassers skull was always large, but didn't seem to get larger as the years of gh went on... and Nasser was the one to tell me that gh was the only thing that kept him growing, that he 'hit the limit' with AAS years ago (and this was 14 years ago).

I think the big, fatty hands are a results of gh + insulin, as gh alone (with aas) doesn't always do it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2013, 11:58:43 PM »
gh affects (or effects? fuck I never get it right) some guys differently.. some guys who are heavy users don't get the huge skull (dorian, flex) and some guys who are light users get the mushroom-skull (cormier, dillett, even though he wasn't a light user)... some guys get a huge jaw (cutler and kai... even tito Ortiz).

nassers skull was always large, but didn't seem to get larger as the years of gh went on... and Nasser was the one to tell me that gh was the only thing that kept him growing, that he 'hit the limit' with AAS years ago (and this was 14 years ago).

I think the big, fatty hands are a results of gh + insulin, as gh alone (with aas) doesn't always do it.

The English language can make you crazy sometime. One of the side effects of GH might be oversized hands, but the affects of GH are not clearly defined. Hope this helps.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2013, 01:31:12 AM »
The English language can make you crazy sometime. One of the side effects of GH might be oversized hands, but the affects of GH are not clearly defined. Hope this helps.

this is a fucking bbing discussion board, not an application to Harvard.. #1 I don't give a fuck what you think about how I type #2 when I type shit on here, it's in between doing other shit.

you hope that helps? nothing you say on here helps anybody. you're not a bodybuilder, much less a steroid user. $20 says you found getbig while searching for pics of young muscle studs to jerk off too while your 'wife' was in the shower.

johnny_english

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2013, 05:37:44 AM »
been on hgh for 2 years straight.........now when I finger the wife = win

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2013, 08:09:04 AM »
sly has those big ass goofy hands too
Sly does have big ass hands! Would love to see pics of Sly's hands when he filmed Rocky compared to now!

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2013, 08:56:26 AM »
so were tom prince's and he didn't use all that much GH compared to what guys use today.

He might have used cadavar early in his career

Big difference in how it changes bones ect.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2013, 10:47:24 AM »